xbox 360 mw2 hacks?

most viewed right now
 214
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 156
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
41 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 129
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '09        #21
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$37,908 | Props total: 11830 11830
^^ Weak game, imo. It's hard as HELL to k!ll anyone. You only get a 1 shot k!ll with a sniper if you shoot them in the head. The LMG/AR's are underpowered IMO. You have to shoot a guy about 10 times before he dies. Of course i have the lower level guns, but it's annoying when people are already over you and k!lling you easily, makes me agitated cause I can't get k!lls and level up. I'm trading mine for MW2 or L4D2.
 8 years ago '08        #22
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,860 | Props total: 506 506
 Chainz Graphics said:
^^ Weak game, imo. It's hard as HELL to k!ll anyone. You only get a 1 shot k!ll with a sniper if you shoot them in the head. The LMG/AR's are underpowered IMO. You have to shoot a guy about 10 times before he dies. Of course i have the lower level guns, but it's annoying when people are already over you and k!lling you easily, makes me agitated cause I can't get k!lls and level up. I'm trading mine for MW2 or L4D2.
Running & Gunning won't work on this game, you have to work your way through map
cant just run out in the open

if you play on hardcore it's only one shot with sniper anywhere on the body esp. when using the Barrett

The LMG's are in no way underpowered, overpowered if u ask me esp. with 4X scopes

the game just takes time and getting used to, i was gonna trade mine in but the day i was going to me and a guy on my friend list talked me in to playing one ore game and i was f**kin beastin with the recon class and now i don't even think about MW2
 8 years ago '04        #23
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 11 11
my nephew plays bc2 alot and he likes it, but it goes the same for mw2 and he plays that a little more and with that being said...all I keep hearing and reading about bad company 2 is sniper this, sniper that. no one ever brags about the other weapons, vehicles or anything else in the game. the demo didn't impress me much and the positive things I can say are you can blow a building/walls down to get rid of campers, get in a chopper and move your team to another location on the map. camping in mw2 doesn't bother me because i'll just noob tube them, shoot a javelin, run up on them with marathon+lightweight...there's always a counter in mw2 so no problem for me.
 8 years ago '08        #24
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,860 | Props total: 506 506
 intoxicated662 said:
my nephew plays bc2 alot and he likes it, but it goes the same for mw2 and he plays that a little more and with that being said...all I keep hearing and reading about bad company 2 is sniper this, sniper that. no one ever brags about the other weapons, vehicles or anything else in the game. the demo didn't impress me much and the positive things I can say are you can blow a building/walls down to get rid of campers, get in a chopper and move your team to another location on the map. camping in mw2 doesn't bother me because i'll just noob tube them, shoot a javelin, run up on them with marathon+lightweight...there's always a counter in mw2 so no problem for me.
yea there are a lot of snipers in BC2 out there but once you learn the maps and the best snipe spots you can wrk around them n flank they a.ss
 8 years ago '04        #25
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
I got k!lled a few times by wall hackers or something on PS3...it's no possible way they could know I was there without it...I had ninja pro on and everything
 07-06-2010, 07:48 PM         #26
Mr_Carter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You got them f*gs with them J-tagged xbox's
 8 years ago '09        #27
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,561 | Props total: 3148 3148
 Liquid-Science said:
I got k!lled a few times by wall hackers or something on PS3...it's no possible way they could know I was there without it...I had ninja pro on and everything
Sit-rep pro can hear anything...
 8 years ago '09        #28
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,561 | Props total: 3148 3148
I'm on the 360 constantly and rarely do I ever end up in a modded lobby... I got in a nuke room that had like a 6 hour timer backed out and nothing happened since... idk if that rock glitch on fuel counts but still, s**ts good to me.
 8 years ago '04        #29
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 11 11
 29 26 said:
I'm on the 360 constantly and rarely do I ever end up in a modded lobby... I got in a nuke room that had like a 6 hour timer backed out and nothing happened since... idk if that rock glitch on fuel counts but still, s**ts good to me.
the people who do that rock glitch in fuel are nothing but b**ches and are easy to PWN! I just throw a smoke in that area, noob tube the f**k outta it, then when I clear it out I just claymore it up all around and camp near it behind a little bushy plant nearby and i'm set. Once they know i've setup shop there, they don't bother trying to come back to do the glitch again. Works like a charm :dancingcool:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
condoms are lame as fu-k
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
265 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy