Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
If The Knicks Get Shut Out I'd Probably Die Of Laughter
 7 years ago '07        #82
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
we back!! Tommy T gonna lead us to a 3 peat
 7 years ago '04        #83
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,962 | Props total: 4668 4668
This s**t needs to happen already so the speculation will be over with.
 7 years ago '10        #84
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 23785 23785
if he goes to the bulls. ill be able to go see him. sweet!
 7 years ago '04        #85
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
 Main Event said:
WojYahooNBA One prominent agent says tonight: "I think there's a very good chance the Knicks will get shutout (in free agency)...Even likely..."
3 minutes ago via web
knick fans be like
 7 years ago '09        #86
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 Maroon_Tiger said:
and the kobe era is over
really?

After the n*gga just won another finals MVP

06-28-2010, 02:17 AM         #87
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Juse said:
knick fans be like
:iagree::beat:
 7 years ago '06        #88
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 Basicgz said:
Dont trade Noah dude plays D more than Stoudamire, Stoudamire is better but Noah does the little things that players on Championship teams do he's a scapper and every team who has those type of players on a contending team goes far, Stoudamire is better offensively but its about piecing the puzzle and Noah i think is a better fit wit Bron and Rose than Stoudamire would be, if James, Bosh, Rose, and Stoudamire was on a team together who would get the touches?? that sounds good on a video game but not in reality
True
But I figured if they all sit down and commit to the "I wanna win NOW"'mentality then I can't see why they wouldn't vow to share the ball. After all, they've all been paid.. Ring and legacy should be a priority right now..
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '05        #89
mykemyke44 
space
space
$248 | Props total: 1 1
I think it'd be better if Noah would stay and they get rid of Deng. Deng is overrated and hes not a night in night out scorer. Noah is the key piece that could bring success to Chicago. He defines the phrase "ROLE PLAYER" he grabs 10+ rbs a night and 10+ pts a night and he will get you 3+ blocks a night. He knows his role and he plays within that. (The best starting lineup - Rose, Bron Bron, Bosh, Noah and maybe pick up Kyle Korver or another shooter they'd be straight. They could prolly use one more bench player.
 7 years ago '08        #90
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
A source tells me LeBron James has already made his decision in basketball free agency, and his next NBA home is Chicago, calling it a "done deal".

A league source says the league's most important free agent is choosing Chicago not only for the best opportunity to win. It is also because of a monstrous deal with Nike that is believed to be in in the works should he sign with the Bulls.

If James signs with the Bulls, conversations have suggested that Nike will restructure the forward's deal with the company to make him the richest athlete in the history of Nike, catapulting a new campaign for James as he enters the prime years of his career.

In addition, the Bulls are prepared to pay him the max contract necessary to sign him. Chicago has also cleared the required space to land another max deal free agent to play alongside all-star point guard Derrick Rose. The New York Times is reporting it will be Chris Bosh.

06-28-2010, 09:10 AM         #91
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If it happens, consider me on the Bulls bandwaggon...

Well not really. Growing up as a kid, I was a Bulls die hard, and watched every game possible... But after Jordan Retired, and then the Strike, I just stopped rooting for any NBA team.
 06-28-2010, 09:13 AM         #92
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
If it happens, consider me on the Bulls bandwaggon...

Well not really. Growing up as a kid, I was a Bulls die hard, and watched every game possible... But after Jordan Retired, and then the Strike, I just stopped rooting for any NBA team.
 06-28-2010, 09:25 AM         #93
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
Fam I ain't even gonna lie... The whole NBA lost me for a few years with that Strike bulls**t.

Huge mistake. I remember when the NBA on NBC on Sundays was like what Football is now.

And I pretty much promised myself that I would never root for the Bulls again in my life as long as that piece of s**t Jerry Reinsdorf was still around.
 7 years ago '05        #94
mykemyke44 
space
space
$248 | Props total: 1 1
What happens if the NBA goes on strike again? I can see it happening soon, too much money floating around. And these drafts are jokes, they're paying cats like J. Alexander, Alex Ajinca, Gerald Green, to name a few good money to sit on the bench in street clothes. The NBA is a trip. Id rather go overseas
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago