Joe Johnson Ready To Sign With Bulls

most viewed right now
 91
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Black Magick said:
If LeBron goes ahead and joins and Joe Johnson does too, then it looks good on paper. I don't know anything about how salary cap, contracts or any of that stuff work, but I wonder if they could sign Bosh, James and Joe Johnson?
idk about that, joe is a chucker and more of an iso guy
 7 years ago '05        #42
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
How does anyone know that Lebron doesnt wanna come to Chicago because hes doesnt wanna be compared to MJ? Do you think Shaq didnt wanna go to LA because he had Wilt and Kareem to follow? No because he created his own Legacy and same with Kobe. If Lebron decides to come to Chicago and the Bulls win multiple titles then he will be recognized for what his teams did and probably get a statue inside the stadium. If he doesnt come ill take any combonation of amarie, boozer, JJ, Bosh etc, and I think the Bulls can still contend with anyone.
 7 years ago '06        #43
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8545 8545
Bulls gonna end up with him I bet but Joe Johnson is my n*gga but he aint a 1st option player.
 7 years ago '04        #44
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,866 | Props total: 67 67
If I'm a Bulls fan I'm doing everything in my power to keep this n*gga away and preserve the possibility of Bron and Bosh
 7 years ago '05        #45
wawow 
space
space
space
$672 | Props total: 0 0
i'm from toronto n if bosh goes ne where it should be 2 OKC wit durrant the godson in a 3 0r 4 way team trade cuz they aint got nuthin 2 offer us that they will give up......... why dont chi fans want rudy f**k joe johnson
 7 years ago '07        #46
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
avatar space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19743 19743
bosh isnt doing a sign and trade i dnt think
 7 years ago '08        #47
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Bron aint goin to the bulls. Bosh, Rose and Johnson look good to me...
 06-26-2010, 09:23 PM         #48
SHERMradio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bosh can't go to OKC. They don't have enough gwap for any Max player since they took on those draft day contracts
 7 years ago '07        #49
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hold That said:
We only off by 2.2mil, that aint s**t.. We can sign and trade Taj and James Johnson(to free up that 2.2 mil) for Bosh and still have enough money to sign LeBron outright..

Why wouldn't toronto take back Taj and James Johnson who are on rookie contracts and can contribute, without having to take back any big salary, or they can just let Bosh walk for nothing(which I doubt they will)..


Probly because they could get Curry's expiring and David Lee from the Knicks
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '07        #50
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 305 305
 Chief Dee said:
What makes the Heat better than the Bulls?
I'm not saying who he should sign with, but Miami recently won a title, they have D Wade and its Miami, so its not like signing in Miami would be totally shocking
 7 years ago '04        #51
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 keithbm1111 said:
I'm not saying who he should sign with, but Miami recently won a title, they have D Wade and its Miami, so its not like signing in Miami would be totally shocking
johnson, lebron and dwade in miami is what shoudl happen with johnnson taking a pay cut hes def not worth a max contract, someone will wind up gettin done like we did with michael redd in the end
 7 years ago '09        #52
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
avatar space
space
$37,389 | Props total: 10492 10492

[video - click to view]

 06-27-2010, 09:31 AM         #53
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wawow said:
i'm from toronto n if bosh goes ne where it should be 2 OKC wit durrant the godson in a 3 0r 4 way team trade cuz they aint got nuthin 2 offer us that they will give up......... why dont chi fans want rudy f**k joe johnson
Rudy is garbage and he aint gettin no max contract either!!
 06-27-2010, 09:33 AM         #54
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:D @ niccas for bein mad JJ wanna come here. But i'll say this, he aint worth a max contract.
 7 years ago '05        #55
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 INF4MOUS said:


Probly because they could get Curry's expiring and David Lee from the Knicks
Posted via Mobile Device
Bosh has to agree to play with the Knicks, again, why would he do that if Bron comes here? Who the f**k wants to go to the Knicks alone? NOBODY does..

You know your team sucks when it's gonna take two elite players for one guy to consider you... Like I said again, nobody will want to play in New York alone.. Not even Joe Johnson..

Boozer will, because he goes where the money is at..


Last edited by Hold That; 06-27-2010 at 09:45 AM..
 06-27-2010, 10:12 AM         #56
KhadijaQueen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chainz Graphics said:
Jamal Crawford has the capability to make shots such as that and has.

[video - click to view]

Epic s**t, but anyway...

He's BETTER than Joe Johnson, so if Joe were to leave -- it'd actually benefit the Hawks. Joe's iso a.ss is always slowing them down -- burning a lot of time off of the shotclock. When it comes to Jamal, he releases his shots quickly. He hardly ever burns time off the clock.
 7 years ago '07        #57
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hold That said:
Bosh has to agree to play with the Knicks, again, why would he do that if Bron comes here? Who the f**k wants to go to the Knicks alone? NOBODY does..

You know your team sucks when it's gonna take two elite players for one guy to consider you... Like I said again, nobody will want to play in New York alone.. Not even Joe Johnson..

Boozer will, because he goes where the money is at..


LeBron isnt going there if he cant get another max with him. Bosh said himself hes not necessarily just gonna follow Bron...The raptors wouldnt accept Taj fukkin Gibson and James Johnson for Bosh

n*ggas act like everybody is thirsty to play for the Bulls when dudes like Wade already said he wouldnt

ESPN got you n*ggas brainwashed thinking this s**t is a done deal, LBJ and Bosh to Chi

Chicago gonna end up with Joe Johnson and Boozer
Posted via Mobile Device


Last edited by INFAMOUS; 06-27-2010 at 10:25 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #58
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 INF4MOUS said:


LeBron isnt going there if he cant get another max with him. Bosh said himself hes not necessarily just gonna follow Bron...The raptors wouldnt accept Taj fukkin Gibson and James Johnson for Bosh

n*ggas act like everybody is thirsty to play for the Bulls when dudes like Wade already said he wouldnt

ESPN got you n*ggas brainwashed thinking this s**t is a done deal, LBJ and Bosh to Chi

Chicago gonna end up with Joe Johnson and Boozer
Posted via Mobile Device
Like I said, if LeBron aint comming to Chicago he stays in Cleveland.. Bosh goes to Miami, and we end up with Johnson and possibly Amar'e..

Us ending up with JJ and Boozer or Amar'e is not dissapointing for us like it is for the Knicks.. Our Roster would appear as this..

Rose,Joe Johnson,Deng,Amar'e or Boozer, and Noah.. Thats a damn good squad and top 3 in the East and Championship competitive..


Last edited by Hold That; 06-27-2010 at 10:35 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #59
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hold That said:
Like I said, if LeBron aint comming to Chicago he stays in Cleveland.. Bosh goes to Miami, and we end up with Johnson and possibly Amar'e..

Us ending up with JJ and Boozer or Amar'e is not dissapointing for us like it is for the Knicks.. Our Roster would appear as this..

Rose,Joe Johnson,Deng,Amar'e or Boozer, and Noah.. Thats a damn good squad and top 3 in the East and Championship competitive..
Why would LeBron stay in Cleveland with that wackass team he just got bodied with?

Nobody said that'd be bad for your squad, but you n*ggas are not getting LBJ and Bosh
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '05        #60
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 INF4MOUS said:
Why would LeBron stay in Cleveland with that wackass team he just got bodied with?

Nobody said that'd be bad for your squad, but you n*ggas are not getting LBJ and Bosh
Posted via Mobile Device
So ask yourself, if Chicago can offer him everything plus more in terms of two max FA's and a far superior supporting cast, why would he play in NYC? Like I said, if he's leaving he's going to Chicago, I think it's pretty cut and dry honestly..

But I have my doubts if he's actually leaving or not.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Best Upcoming Horror Movies 2018 (Trailer)
25 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy