Tech N9ne wants Eminem to collab on his next album

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
i really like the problems track tech did with twista i wish it would have made it on the album.
and i wish twista's verse made it on the album version of mwc2.
 7 years ago '04        #22
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
eminem will NEVER do a song with tech n9ne.

that would mean hed have to admit that the midwest got a new king,and it would expose tech to the audience he needs.. the ones with the money. eminem wouldnt do that to himself..he's takin the jay-z approach to rap these days. tech shoulda been on relapse. period. em bit tech whole style.

untill eminem does a song with tech boycott
 7 years ago '04        #23
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 slapaho said:
eminem will NEVER do a song with tech n9ne.

that would mean hed have to admit that the midwest got a new king,and it would expose tech to the audience he needs.. the ones with the money. eminem wouldnt do that to himself..he's takin the jay-z approach to rap these days. tech shoulda been on relapse. period. em bit tech whole style.

untill eminem does a song with tech boycott
The f**k? How did Em bite Tech's style? They sound NOTHING alike. The subject matter? Because Tech N9ne was the first rapper to ever do horrorcore, right? f**king idiot.
 7 years ago '04        #24
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
^ are u serious.. stop being a moron,anybody who a fan of both can pretty much tell where he got the influence for relapse from and that fast flow sick s**t aint just pop up outta nowhere,and i guess since eminem doesnt mention tech or any midwest rapperhe isnt dissin that just cant be possible right?? how many songs has eminem done once he blew up with any known midwest rappers outside of royce and xzibit.(who are both from the same place btw.)

tech isnt the first to do horrorcore. so chill lamer..

you can quote me. eminem will do a song with cage and or necro before he does one with tech.

Last edited by slapaho; 06-26-2010 at 06:00 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #25
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
You are saying Eminem would NEVER do a song with him and yet 4 years ago he was going to until his best friend died.Eminem has never been shy to go against people on tracks and he usually destroys them,im sure he would relish a track with Tech now.

The inspiration for Relapse was all the documentaries and s**t he was watching about serial k!llers during his hiatus,i have never heard Tech use accents on his album or am i missing the style Eminem robbed?
 7 years ago '04        #26
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 slapaho said:
^ are u serious.. stop being a moron,anybody who a fan of both can pretty much tell where he got the influence for relapse from and that fast flow sick s**t aint just pop up outta nowhere,and i guess since eminem doesnt mention tech or any midwest rapperhe isnt dissin that just cant be possible right?? how many songs has eminem done once he blew up with any known midwest rappers outside of royce and xzibit.(who are both from the same place btw.)

tech isnt the first to do horrorcore. so chill lamer..

you can quote me. eminem will do a song with cage and or necro before he does one with tech.
I really don't even know what point you're trying to make. The only thing on Relapse that sounds like it could be inspired by Tech N9ne is Underground, and that's just the hook and beat. Eminem's been doing SOME horrorcore his entire career, just because he decided to make almost an entire album dedicated to horrorcore doesn't mean he's biting Tech N9ne. s**t has more in common with Brotha Lynch than Tech anyways.

Off the top of my head, artists from Detroit that he's worked with since he blew up (Not including Royce and Xzibit):

Obie Trice
Big Herk
Hush
Dogmatic
Trick Trick
D12
King Gordy
 7 years ago '05        #27
Jiggaflex 
space
space
$483 | Props total: 6 6
em bit eshams whole style

thats reel life
 7 years ago '05        #28
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
tech, lynch and Em would be a k!ller track
have Em take his verse back to D12 devil's night era
 7 years ago '10        #29
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
...:cool-smiley-009:
 06-26-2010, 09:48 PM         #30
Industry 215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tech would murde him
 06-27-2010, 01:33 PM         #31
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So do I................
 7 years ago '05        #32
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,858 | Props total: 2675 2675
tech and em did a freestyle togerther on king tech an sway wake up so forgot the name of it
 06-27-2010, 02:05 PM         #33
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tech N9ne is wack
 7 years ago '09        #34
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,238 | Props total: 19343 19343
that would be great it was suppose to happen earlier but when proof died em decided not to hop on a track with Tech....i hope Em and Tech get on a track together that would be dope
 7 years ago '04        #35
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 ..:Fame:.. said:
I like this welcome to my world song , ive never heard it anybody got a download link ?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago