Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 06-25-2010, 10:36 PM         #62
SHADY A3I  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i need to get caught up wit all this illuminati s**t. people always goin on about here and i have no clue what theyre f**kin talkin about
 7 years ago '05        #63
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,927 | Props total: 30321 30321
14 features 11 songs. someone cant write hooks
 06-25-2010, 10:41 PM         #64
g.o.a.t91  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Should be hot, though I don't like Ross as much as I used to, gettin tired of the drug references in everything.
 7 years ago '05        #65
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9708 9708
a track called free mason? with jay-z as the feature no less? the humanity!

a track with e. badu and another with styles p? count me in.
 7 years ago '04        #66
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3164 3164
I f**k with the tracklisting ya funny tho cuase look at the site we are on we all had tml 2 weeks before it came out if people are stealing music like the artist that make it are cool with it so don't be surprised if all the def jam albums at least are gonna be 10-13 tracks cuase do the math 20 songs and my album may go gold so I stilll got to pay all that money back raping on a major is hard work
 7 years ago '05        #67
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
 1-MC said:
People need to shut the f**k up with complaining about 11 tracks.
Ya'll are a bunch of b**ches that can never be pleased.
You should be grateful you're getting music out of an artist, instead of wanting 19-20 tracks which will obviously mean filler.

Quality >>>>>> Quantity
the roots album only had 11 tracks ... not counting the skits/interludes. they also had a bunch of features on their tracks too. haven't seen anyone complaining about that album. i'm not saying rick ross > roots or anything immature like that, so don't twist my words, but there's clearly a double standard when it comes to complaining about s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #68
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
I :rofl2: 'd at track 2

Rick Ross is garbage but I had a feeling coming in here would produce some laughs

EDIT - Like dude above me said, the new album by The Roots was just as short and is a PHENOMENAL album just like all their albums. "Illmatic" is regarded as one of the best rap albums of all time and the s**t's 10 tracks.

RR fans should just hope it's dope. If it's his best album than it'll make up for it being short. If it's trash or mediocre then fair enough, more would be better.

Last edited by Sinna555; 06-25-2010 at 11:29 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #69
1-MC 
space
space
$1,126 | Props total: 229 229
 WCIB said:
the roots album only had 11 tracks ... not counting the skits/interludes. they also had a bunch of features on their tracks too. haven't seen anyone complaining about that album. i'm not saying rick ross > roots or anything immature like that, so don't twist my words, but there's clearly a double standard when it comes to complaining about s**t.
No one's complaining about that because The Roots are living legends. Consistently drop endless gems. I'm just annoyed with people complaining about the "Lack of songs", when they should be appreciating the fact an artist is dropping an album.
 7 years ago '09        #70
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
No one's complaining about that because The Roots are living legends. Consistently drop endless gems. I'm just annoyed with people complaining about the "Lack of songs", when they should be appreciating the fact an artist is dropping an album.
I agree Quality>>>Quantity. BUT with that being said I have already heard 3 tracks which is eqivilant to about a quarter of the album. And I Like the Hip-Hop side of Ross better. Not the B.M.F. , MC Hammer Side of him..

To The Haters By Hip-Hop Side I mean "This Me, Usual Suspects, Valley Of death, etc." you know songs he goes in on...
 7 years ago '04        #71
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
This s**t should be worth my bandwidth
 7 years ago '09        #72
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,226 | Props total: 3540 3540
s**t looks tough
 7 years ago '07        #73
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 kp059 said:
n*ggas is talkin that way too short s**t like they was actually gonna go cop it.. if anything he's doin u a favor n savin u space on ur computer and eliminating the tracks u was gonna skip anyway n hittin u wit the s**t that makes him the bawse
Realest s**t I seen in this section...not one of these n*ggaz gonna cop the album legally
Maybach music looks epic
 7 years ago '05        #74
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
^^^ i agree too... there aren't that many of us left that support the music we enjoy anymore... oh well.
 7 years ago '05        #75
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
this s**t looks weak n*gga got feat on every damn song. not feeling this
 7 years ago '06        #76
Affectz 132 heat pts132
space
space
$8,224 | Props total: 4553 4553
Free mason? Ok now its obvious for u dumbf**ks right?
 7 years ago '08        #77
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
lol i know as soon as the s**t come out n*ggas are going to track 2 stright away..but damn only 11 songs and too think we heard two of them was not suppose to be on the album...wtf how long did it take him to make the album two weeks ?
 7 years ago '04        #78
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
 WCIB said:
^^^ i agree too... there aren't that many of us left that support the music we enjoy anymore... oh well.
I'll support, this is gonna be hot. Only dissapointement is 11 tracks, I hope there's more!
 06-26-2010, 05:15 AM         #79
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 myguy said:
can wait for it to drop,and alot of artist are startin to putt less songs on there lp idk why tho

cos piracy is at a all time high?

why release 1 lp with 20+ tracks, when u can release 1 with 10 tracks, and then do a huge tour, then do the same again with the same amount of work, with less chance of leaks.

MORE $$$$$
 06-26-2010, 05:16 AM         #80
Trillnigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy