USA eliminated from World Cup | lose to Ghana 2-1 (Match Stats in first post)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
109 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-26-2010, 04:45 PM         #601
Archie Bunker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People in Ghana right now=

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #602
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
oh well...knew we werent gonna win it all, just fun to see them out there competing
 7 years ago '04        #603
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Fake a.ss americans. One of the problems with this country. s**t is sad.
 7 years ago '08        #604
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4839 4839
 Wasted said:
I ain't American bro. I got family there yeah. I was rooting for American from the beginning cos I wanted American to do well, not just family connection wise but for the sport as a whole. You see the reaction in the thread. You see the passion when they lose. Americans do enjoy football and can do. The problem is with the TV network over there they won't show it or refuse to embrace it and alot of Americans follow suit.

I know you got your own sports there and that's cool. Plenty of countries got their own sports too. But problem with Americans if they not good at it they won't embrace it or improve on it.

The whole world comes together for the World Cup and it seems America can't see pass political, social factors and come with us. They're like this in alot of other stuff.
It could also be a way to improve. We Americans don't like losing, this thread for example. We hate that feeling, so to make sure we don't experience this heartbreak again, we'd put more effort and support into it.
 7 years ago '06        #605
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4009 4009
 2 Pistolz said:
I hope none of you Americans in this argument happen to be "African American"

Yall f!ghting and arguing for a nation that doesn't give a fuk about you.

And the American teams in your sig do?
 7 years ago '04        #606
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
I was a fan of both teams...didnt wanna see them play but congrats to ghana now i can route for them with no problems. Good s**t by USA for f!ghting till the end.
 7 years ago '05        #607
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 J.R. Hyphy said:
IM NOT PLEDGING ALLEGIANCE TO ANYTHING, :wtf: son. I supported Ghana Black Stars over United States soccer team. SIMPLE.
This. I have never stood for the pledge in my life. At Dolphins/Canes/Heat games, I stand up at the end of it and say a prayer for the TROOPS... that is all!
 7 years ago '07        #608
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15067 15067
 J.R. Hyphy said:
IM NOT PLEDGING ALLEGIANCE TO ANYTHING, :wtf: son. I supported Ghana Black Stars over United States soccer team. SIMPLE.
that wasn't directed at you JR, my fault if it looked like that

I'm talking about all these fake a.ss fans talking about Brazilian this, Portugal that when they have never been there, never a.ssociated themselves with Brazil other than the fact that their parents are Brazilian. That's the ONLY connection they got with Brazil, I meant ppl like that.
 06-26-2010, 04:47 PM         #609
SamDaManIsBack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
she seems pretty average

[pic - click to view]

not bad.. she looked better on tv just now.. you wouldnt hit it big ron??? :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #610
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
And the American teams in your sig do?
Doesn't matter. I'm not a hypocrite. I know whose country this is at the end of the day. This is the white man's country. I don't see your point though? I am a loyal fan to all of my teams (season ticket holder for the Dolphins & Canes).... and so what?
 7 years ago '10        #611
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 1433 1433
 J.R. Hyphy said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

06-26-2010, 04:48 PM         #612
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unless your family is from that country you shouldn't be supporting anything but the country you are raised in. A lot of clown a.ss Brazil fans around everywhere.

As for "fairweather american fans" ain't nothing like that. We never gave that big of a s**t about soccer ever. Ain't no football or basketball on right now so the World Cup just caught bored sports fans at the right time. Put the world cup on a Sunday during football season and then see what we follow
 7 years ago '05        #613
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Armen87 said:
lol ronaldo

[pic - click to view]

I must say,

7 years ago '08        #614
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #615
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Unless your family is from that country you shouldn't be supporting anything but the country you are raised in. A lot of clown a.ss Brazil fans around everywhere.

As for "fairweather american fans" ain't nothing like that. We never gave that big of a s**t about soccer ever. Ain't no football or basketball on right now so the World Cup just caught bored sports fans at the right time. Put the world cup on a Sunday during football season and then see what we follow
Shut the f**k up... root for whoever the f**k you want to root for. Growing up playing soccer in Jamaica, my father's team studied Brazil's style of play. My father taught me everything I know about soccer and we used to watch film on them when I was growing up. If you don't know one's circumstances or reasoning, then like I originally said, SHUT THE f**k UP.

If Jamaica/Brazil play in a meaningful game, I root for Jamaica. That will never happen though because we're a.ss and damn proud of it. :dancingcool:

Everyone in Jamaica roots for Brazil... that's just how it is. Call it bandwagon if you must, but I don't have a bandwagon bone in my body. Why would I sit through 1-15 and renew my Dolphins season tickets as soon as the first renewal form came in the mail the following year?

Shut the f**k up, for the third and final time.
 7 years ago '06        #616
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4009 4009
Can't wait till Ghana gets eliminated. Do your corny little celebratory dances then.

*sits back and waits*
 7 years ago '08        #617
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,289 | Props total: 13666 13666
Soccers gonna be irrelevant again here in the states just how it was 2 weeks ago b4 the world cup
 7 years ago '05        #618
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
 KeepinItTrill said:
I'm saying though

if you were born here and work here/reap benefits of being an American etc how can you pledge allegiance to another country that you probably have no history with other than your ancestry?

you could be born in Italy, move to Cali or Texas or some US state and live there for 20 years. How would you not identify yourself with being an American? I don't get the logic in that.
Nobody is pledging allegiance, people are just simply rooting for either their ancestors or who they want

Honestly though if your whole family is from one country and you happen to not be whats wrong with rooting for that country??
 7 years ago '07        #619
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15067 15067
 Mysteryman said:
Nobody is pledging allegiance, people are just simply rooting for either their ancestors or who they want

Honestly though if your whole family is from one country and you happen to not be whats wrong with rooting for that country??
I'm saying if you just come outta nowhere talking about yea so n so country this so n so country that, that s**t's lame to me. You never saw yourself as that before, why start? Because the ethnicity you got in your bloodline has a good soccer team?
 06-26-2010, 04:53 PM         #620
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
Shut the f**k up... root for whoever the f**k you want to root for. Growing up playing soccer in Jamaica, my father's team studied Brazil's style of play. My father taught me everything I know about soccer and we used to watch film on them when I was growing up. If you don't know one's circumstances or reasoning, then like I originally said, SHUT THE f**k UP.

If Jamaica/Brazil play in a meaningful game, I root for Jamaica. That will never happen though because we're a.ss and damn proud of it. :dancingcool:

Everyone in Jamaica roots for Brazil... that's just how it is. Call it bandwagon if you must, but I don't have a bandwagon bone in my body. Why would I sit through 1-15 and renew my Dolphins season tickets as soon as the first renewal form came in the mail the following year?

Shut the f**k up, for the third and final time.
All that font wasted, just say your a bandwagon a.ss fan and keep it moving. You followed the best team in the world and everyone in that country bandwagons the best team in the world. Cool story bro
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
97 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy