USA eliminated from World Cup | lose to Ghana 2-1 (Match Stats in first post)

most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
41 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #421
DaDon23 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$19,036 | Props total: 10069 10069
Wow............
 8 years ago '04        #422
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
at how you can just waste time like this. Only in soccer.
 8 years ago '08        #423
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,399 | Props total: 6095 6095
Ghana's just eatin clock.......
 8 years ago '04        #424
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5175 5175
damn these dudes milking the clock like a motherf**ker
 06-26-2010, 02:51 PM         #425
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
:LOL: AT THE USA FANS CHEERING BULLs**t....EXACTLY!



STAY CLASSY AMERICA (OXYMORON)
Classy?? Didnt mexico or somebody a while back riot after a soccer game? Burning up s**t and stealing???
 8 years ago '05        #426
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,110 | Props total: 534 534
 notoriousthugzz said:
like i said wasn't trying to sound elitist. but its a fact.

these dudes ball skills are so much better because of where they come from.
Man stfu..... You're a f**kin moron... it has nothing to do with the fact they are just more serious about the sport and approach learning and training it differently? Other countries go home and practice with the ball outside and with friends and learn tricks... American soccer players go home after practice and play ps3, watch family guy and smoke weed.... How u like that for stereotyping you f**kin clown....
 8 years ago '07        #427
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,698 | Props total: 6810 6810
that dude was a great actress.

i think the commentators REALLY hate ghana
 06-26-2010, 02:52 PM         #428
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
at how you can just waste time like this. Only in soccer.
Chill on the field and eat a sandwich.

VERY SICK OF HEARING HOW THE USA COMES BACK LATE!!!!! GOD JESUS!!!!! Play some defence early and it will never happen
 8 years ago '04        #429
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
Seriously?
 8 years ago '04        #430
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,908 | Props total: 3675 3675
 Universal~Mind said:
Man stfu..... You're a f**kin moron... it has nothing to do with the fact they are just more serious about the sport and approach learning and training it differently? Other countries go home and practice with the ball outside and with friends and learn tricks... American soccer players go home after practice and play ps3, watch family guy and smoke weed.... How u like that for stereotyping you f**kin clown....
at you getting mad because I agreed with you that we have weak ball skills.

sorry that your mad that facts upset you.
 8 years ago '07        #431
Supercoolbert 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$7,227 | Props total: 1396 1396
wuzup with the haters in here? see us in basketball/football pussies....
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #432
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,110 | Props total: 534 534
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
that dude was a great actress.

i think the commentators REALLY hate ghana
@ watching world cup coverage through american sports networks!!!

You gotta watch it on UNIVISION.... where there is no bias and hate..... and you actually hear real play for play coverage....


Last edited by Universal~Mind; 06-26-2010 at 02:56 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #433
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,337 | Props total: 1279 1279
 notoriousthugzz said:
like i said wasn't trying to sound elitist. but its a fact.

these dudes ball skills are so much better because of where they come from.
Or maybe theyre just better because they play all their life and put in more work. Same s**t in any sport, if you play it all your life and put in the effort than of course you are gonna be better at it.
 8 years ago '05        #434
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$12,110 | Props total: 534 534
 notoriousthugzz said:
at you getting mad because I agreed with you that we have weak ball skills.

sorry that your mad that facts upset you.
Yea Im mad because you think other countries are soley talented because they play on dirt with soda bottle slippers and get their skills by kicking rocks and empty cans....
 8 years ago '04        #435
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,908 | Props total: 3675 3675
 Mysteryman said:
Or maybe theyre just better because they play all their life and put in more work. Same s**t in any sport, if you play it all your life and put in the effort than of course you are gonna be better at it.
exactly.. and they dont have the options that american soccer players have. I grew up playing soccer, basketball and baseball. They play soccer all day from sun up to sun down. Who do you think's gonna be better?
 8 years ago '05        #436
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
Ghana FTW! But that was some b**ch shot by inkoom lll
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #437
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,337 | Props total: 1279 1279
Also LOL at people getting upset because Ghana wasting time


It happens in every sport

In NFL when teams up late in the game they usually start running the ball every play, same with basketball trying to use the shot clock late in the game when they are up.
 8 years ago '07        #438
Supercoolbert 123 heat pts123
space
avatar space
space
$7,227 | Props total: 1396 1396
 Universal~Mind said:
@ watching world cup coverage through american sports media!!!

You gotta watch it on UNIVISION.... where there is no bias and hate..... and you actually hear real play for play coverage....
lmao u alrdy know, that s**t stay on univision for me
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #439
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,908 | Props total: 3675 3675
 Universal~Mind said:
Yea Im mad because you think other countries are soley talented because they play on dirt with soda bottle slippers and get their skills by kicking rocks and empty cans....
that's not what I said at all
 06-26-2010, 02:56 PM         #440
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats worse hearing how the USA comes back late or how the USA are having trouble coming back from last game vs Algeria?? CMON SON its been almost a week
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
10 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
96 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
157 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy