Curren$y - Pilot Talk - Official discussion thread

most viewed right now
 128
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 107
NBA The sh-t Curry did to grown men is worse than someone making you fall
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
🔥🔥🔥The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody Till Somebody ..
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #161
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,131 | Props total: 43 43
Pilot Talks is dropping first. Then 24hr Karate School. Be a bit more patient, because Ski is working on several different projects all at the same time. But Pilot Talk is coming.
 8 years ago '05        #162
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 JETSoverERTHING said:



lol bro I told you my dude, can't do that to spitta, you'll hear it, and you'll be happy for the wait
yeeeeaaaaa i know...
 8 years ago '05        #163
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
so is "Nothing But Us" on the album...cuz it damn sur wasnt listed...or maybe its on "Pilot Talk 2"
 8 years ago '05        #164
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179


1. Example (Produced By Ski Beatz)
2. Audio Dope II (Produced By Ski Beatz)
3. King Kong (Produced By Ski Beatz)
4. Seat Change ft. Snoop Dogg (Produced By Ski Beatz)
5. Breakfast (Produced By Mos Def)
6. Roasted ft. Trademark and Young Roddy (Produced By Monsta Beatz)
7. Skybourne ft. Big K.R.I.T. & Smoke DZA (Produced By Ski Beatz)
8. The Hangover ft. Mikey Rocks (Produced By Ski Beatz)
9. The Day ft. Mos Def & Jay Electronica (Produced By Ski Beatz)
10. Prioritize ft. Nesby Phips (Produced By Nesby Phips)
11. Chilled Coughphee ft. Devin the Dude (Produced By Ski Beatz)
12. Address ft. Stalley (Produced By Ski Beatz)
13. Life Under The Scope (Produced By Ski Beatz & Michael Sterling Eaton)

this waas the tracklisting confirmed...so unless spitta is holding out on tracks that he previewed for complex this is supposedly it


Last edited by Nickel; 06-29-2010 at 10:05 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #165
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
uppin
 8 years ago '09        #166
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
uppin
Quit itttt.....
 8 years ago '05        #167
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
lol ight ight
 8 years ago '04        #168
jem120690 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 160 160
that tracklisting up there was the same that was printed on the back of the cd and posted on the wall of DD172 the night of the listening party...
 8 years ago '05        #169
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^yea...so im guess that is the official tracklisting
 8 years ago '07        #170
jbwell83 
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 CTR said:

[pic - click to view]



Curren$y - Fly With Us or Lie Beneath Us Mixtape

1.curren$y-the takeover
2.curren$y-get rich
3.curren$y-professional
4.curren$y-mean wit it
5.curren$y-space shuttle
6.curren$y-swagga
7.curren$y-gimmie that
8.curren$y-fresh
9.curren$y-get it girl
10.curren$y-run way
11.curren$y-what cha face look like
12.curren$y-over prepared

Thanks Spitta for giving us a taste before the album drops!!! seriously, if yall dont cop the album after all the free s**t he has given us, yall some ungrateful motherf**kers.
I meant to ask about this yesterday is this legit from spitta...... or someones best of curren$y because i recongize space shuttle off of higher then 30,000
 8 years ago '05        #171
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
i dont think its legit...someone just had that mixtape with them other fly society cats and jus cut them out...leaving spitta
 8 years ago '09        #172
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
I meant to ask about this yesterday is this legit from spitta...... or someones best of curren$y because i recongize space shuttle off of higher then 30,000
Yeah somedude from datpiff just cropped fly society off of the songs its all old...no pint bro.
 8 years ago '07        #173
jbwell83 
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
it would be kinda tight if he posted a mixtape to hold us over but hell the only joints i havent heard
Example (Produced By Ski Beatz)
Seat Change ft. Snoop Dogg (Produced By Ski Beatz)
Chilled Coughphee ft. Devin the Dude (Produced By Ski Beatz)

kinda fd up for this n*gga first release that most of the track have been released
 8 years ago '09        #174
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
it would be kinda tight if he posted a mixtape to hold us over but hell the only joints i havent heard
Example (Produced By Ski Beatz)
Seat Change ft. Snoop Dogg (Produced By Ski Beatz)
Chilled Coughphee ft. Devin the Dude (Produced By Ski Beatz)

kinda fd up for this n*gga first release that most of the track have been released
Word But he's basically releasing a new song errweek or so. with that being said I'm fine with it not being leaked until the release date...cuz I'm still listening to The Day, Hangover, etc.
 8 years ago '09        #175
IceyBrotha 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,926 | Props total: 0 0
Pilot Talk July 13th... Like nekkid babes sliding down a crocodile Mile water slide in ur front lawn...giggady... Jet Life

 06-29-2010, 12:56 PM         #176
snowcat69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What are all the tracks that have leaked so far?
 8 years ago '07        #177
jbwell83 
space
avatar space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 CTR said:

[pic - click to view]



Curren$y - Fly With Us or Lie Beneath Us Mixtape

1.curren$y-the takeover
2.curren$y-get rich
3.curren$y-professional
4.curren$y-mean wit it
5.curren$y-space shuttle
6.curren$y-swagga
7.curren$y-gimmie that
8.curren$y-fresh
9.curren$y-get it girl
10.curren$y-run way
11.curren$y-what cha face look like
12.curren$y-over prepared

Thanks Spitta for giving us a taste before the album drops!!! seriously, if yall dont cop the album after all the free s**t he has given us, yall some ungrateful motherf**kers.
alright if anyone cares i didnt the research IceyBrotha was right this pretty much the entire THE OFFICIAL FLY SOCIETY MIXTAPE!

[pic - click to view]



1.Fly Society - Intro 0:41
2.Fly Society - The Takeover 3:12
3.Fly Society - Get Rich 4:06
4.Fly Society - Professional 4:10
5.Fly Society - Mean Wit It (feat. Ras) 3:43
6.Fly Society - Space Shuttle 3:59
7.Fly Society - Supras 3:00
8.Fly Society - Shout Out To 0:26
9.Fly Society - Stop Frontin (FS Gunnerz) 4:14
10.Fly Society - Turn't Up (RAAO) 3:33
11.Fly Society - Swagga 2:52
12.Fly Society - Drama 3:58
13.Fly Society - You Know What It Is 1:22
14.Fly Society - Super Starz 3:41
15.Fly Society - Gimmie That (feat. Mecca Dawn) 3:12
16.Fly Society - Step Yall Swag Up 0:40
17.Fly Society - Fresh 3:09
18.Fly Society - Get It Girl 3:34
19.Fly Society - Run Way 4:25
20.Fly Society - What Cha Face Look Like 3:16
21.Fly Society - Over Prepared 4:27
22.Fly Society - We Winning (feat. Jay Rock, Roccet & T Lon Dank) 5:59


Last edited by jbwell83; 06-29-2010 at 01:32 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #178
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
 snowcat69 said:
What are all the tracks that have leaked so far?
King Kong
Breakfast
Roasted
The Hangover
The Day
Prioritize (Beeper Bill)
Address
Life Under The Scope
 8 years ago '10        #179
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$22,501 | Props total: 14515 14515
 jbwell83 said:
alright if anyone cares i didnt the research IceyBrotha was right this pretty much the entire THE OFFICIAL FLY SOCIETY MIXTAPE!

[pic - click to view]



1.Fly Society - Intro 0:41
2.Fly Society - The Takeover 3:12
3.Fly Society - Get Rich 4:06
4.Fly Society - Professional 4:10
5.Fly Society - Mean Wit It (feat. Ras) 3:43
6.Fly Society - Space Shuttle 3:59
7.Fly Society - Supras 3:00
8.Fly Society - Shout Out To 0:26
9.Fly Society - Stop Frontin (FS Gunnerz) 4:14
10.Fly Society - Turn't Up (RAAO) 3:33
11.Fly Society - Swagga 2:52
12.Fly Society - Drama 3:58
13.Fly Society - You Know What It Is 1:22
14.Fly Society - Super Starz 3:41
15.Fly Society - Gimmie That (feat. Mecca Dawn) 3:12
16.Fly Society - Step Yall Swag Up 0:40
17.Fly Society - Fresh 3:09
18.Fly Society - Get It Girl 3:34
19.Fly Society - Run Way 4:25
20.Fly Society - What Cha Face Look Like 3:16
21.Fly Society - Over Prepared 4:27
22.Fly Society - We Winning (feat. Jay Rock, Roccet & T Lon Dank) 5:59
TK from my city but that tape is pretty a.ss
 8 years ago '10        #180
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$22,501 | Props total: 14515 14515
 Nickel said:
King Kong
Breakfast
Roasted
The Hangover
The Day
Prioritize (Beeper Bill)
Address
Life Under The Scope
theres a different version of life under the scope other than the one on smokee?

you got the link to that prioritize ?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
89 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy