Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-25-2010, 03:03 AM         #21
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol b**ch stay yappin even after shd been smacked up by errbody
 7 years ago '06        #22
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
man where this dum b**ch come from
 7 years ago '05        #23
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
I made a reaction vid to this chick getting owned by sum dudes...but who the hell is she ??
 06-25-2010, 03:20 AM         #24
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Heismen said:
man where this dum b**ch come from
 DatKidDex said:
I made a reaction vid to this chick getting owned by sum dudes...but who the hell is she ??
lmao real talk did she just randomly hit up WSHH saying she banged da rappers??? outta nowhere she got 60,000 followers
 7 years ago '06        #25
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
personally I think she is very ugly and extremely ghetto which makes here even uglier and I think celebs would do good to avoid her just because she is going to try to draw them into some drama to extend her 15 minutes of fame. Ty Lawson might not want to be shoutin n*gga on twitter either just because it makes him look bad. He plays in the NFL and has a certain image to uphold and doing stuff like that just isn't the route to take. Honestly I dont see why anyone over the age of 15 uses twitter or facebook. Facebook I can kind of understand if you want to keep in touch with your family and friends but you don't really want to talk to them or actually see them but twitter is just dumb. I guess if you are famous it is a good way to engage the fans but it always seems to get people in trouble.
 7 years ago '04        #26
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
how is this hip hop??????????????????

f**k outtta here
 06-25-2010, 03:47 AM         #27
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll say it again, Twitter is for girls and f**gots. No dude over 15 should be on that s**t unless their job requires them to have an account.
 7 years ago '08        #28
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4843 4843
 kingstown04 said:
she looks more like a armadillo to me

[pic - click to view]

06-25-2010, 04:06 AM         #29
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LakerFan said:
personally I think she is very ugly and extremely ghetto which makes here even uglier and I think celebs would do good to avoid her just because she is going to try to draw them into some drama to extend her 15 minutes of fame. Ty Lawson might not want to be shoutin n*gga on twitter either just because it makes him look bad. He plays in the NFL and has a certain image to uphold and doing stuff like that just isn't the route to take. Honestly I dont see why anyone over the age of 15 uses twitter or facebook. Facebook I can kind of understand if you want to keep in touch with your family and friends but you don't really want to talk to them or actually see them but twitter is just dumb. I guess if you are famous it is a good way to engage the fans but it always seems to get people in trouble.
Ty Lawson is an NBA player
 7 years ago '07        #30
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
kat stacks is nothing but someone who desperately craves attention by any means necessary. if we want to help her we'd stop rewarding her with attention but its like car chase/crash u can't help but watch
 7 years ago '10        #31
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
how f**kin stupid are people?? why are you arguing with a b**ch on twitter??? that's why kat ain't goin no where cause dumb a.ss people keep entertaining her bull s**t
 06-25-2010, 05:33 AM         #32
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
her a.ss got knocked out when she came to DC Sunday. l m a o

...shouts to T. Lawson, tho.
 7 years ago '08        #33
JRisgr8! 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,711 | Props total: 483 483
possum alyouisious face b**ch...
"I hope all the bad things in life happen to u and no one else but u
 7 years ago '04        #34
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
she really looks like this broad I used to smut out in highschool boy have my standards raised.....I'd still bang now though real talk......she ain't fine or nuthin though
 7 years ago '04        #35
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 LakerFan said:

and your name is LakersFan
 7 years ago '05        #36
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
@iHateKatStacks u ol'e nekkid mole rat off Kim possible lookin a.ss

rofffll lil n*gga goin in
 7 years ago '09        #37
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
All of yall actually discussing and talking about this Kat Stacks seriously; wether it be she got ethered, won, lost, who gives a f**k.... you all fail.
 7 years ago '06        #38
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Ty Lawson tryna make a name for himself on twitter. All ima do everytime I see his name is
 7 years ago '09        #39
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 LakerFan said:
I agree until you called Ty Lawson a football player, and then go in on Facebook and Twitter like everyone on there is using it for retarded a.ss s**t like Kat Stacks. Twitter is great for getting info from people worthwhile. It's useful in more ways than one. Alot of artists put new music and leaks out on their Twitter pages.
 7 years ago '09        #40
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 88 88
 The S-Word said:
LMAO

Somebody should Photoshop a black Wig on the Armadillo's head--Then it'll really look like her...
lol i wish i could but no photoshop skills at all
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago