HDD: Retail Reports 'Recovery' now predicted to sell at least 700K *Updated*

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 bay224 said:
so what yey the little sissy nerd white boys are coming out...the streets aint listening to this shyt.

and of course this shyt or none of his shyt sells if hes black.
just let it out man it's ok. no ones gonna judge you if we see tears man.
 7 years ago '04        #102
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
 ngoogs said:
are you just talking out of your a.ss, or are you actually retarded? there's no such thing as selling a million copies with ease. that's why it's so impressive when it does happen

EDIT: 50 had a bigger buzz than Drake did at their peaks, and 50 only sold 800 or something like that......
No I am talking out of my a.ss but ur over emphasizing what I said... of course its not easy to sell a mill, but with the buzz he had it can be compared to 50 during GRODT and Lil Wayne's album and im pretty sure they did huge numbers which supported the buzz they had... this album did not live up to the hype... you and I both kno people hyped this guy up to the point where it looked like he would do huge numbers even wayne said im gonna have to sale diamond cause drake gonna do a mill in the first week
 7 years ago '04        #103
young $ 2 heat pts
space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
 ngoogs said:
oh concurred. he might have been able to if Em didn't drop this week, but it's going to be a steep drop-off because of eminem. should still be the #2 album, though.
Hold up why am i even responding to you, ur the one who said Drake didn't have any good singles wtf... are u talking out ur a.ss.... lmaooooo
 06-25-2010, 05:11 PM         #104
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 genobee said:
damn! Em is doing his thing if this is true. we're bout to have a whole alot of "Its cuz his white!" threads come next week
Or only "white people buy his album"
 06-25-2010, 05:12 PM         #105
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
yeah so imagine when the better singles r goin to drop..

if the label is smart theyll drop the Rhianna one and then drop that Seduction s**t i like that one the most....or the one called Goin Thru Changes is cool too

(almost everyone i know like that White Trash Party track too )
I play the shiit out of W.T.P.

Track is catchy as hell no BS
 7 years ago '10        #106
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 ra1n said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #107
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 ra1n said:

[pic - click to view]

06-25-2010, 06:06 PM         #108
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mocking Mind said:

seriouslyyyy tho...so true.

well props to Em i didnt buy the cd cuz thier are alot of skippable tracks...but super glad he might hit that milli mark. mayb his next cd if he got dre producing n regular voice.

so bad and rydaz s**t on everythin else on that disc...besides seduction n mayb cold wind blows

Last edited by .aviator.man.; 06-25-2010 at 06:09 PM..
 06-25-2010, 06:10 PM         #109
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate Em, but I hope gets in that 800-900 range, just so that he doubles Aubrey :applause:
 06-25-2010, 06:46 PM         #110
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .aviator.man. said:

well props to Em i didnt buy the cd cuz thier are alot of skippable tracks...but super glad he might hit that milli mark. mayb his next cd if he got dre producing n regular voice.

so bad and rydaz s**t on everythin else on that disc...besides seduction n mayb cold wind blows
He used his regular voice
 7 years ago '08        #111
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 .aviator.man. said:

Em used him normal voice u f**king tool. Show how ignorant and clueless people are these days
 7 years ago '10        #112
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8297 8297
Yea Kanye's album is gonna sell a lot. That Taylor Swift stunt got him a lot of white folks attention. Might be his highest sales yet
 7 years ago '10        #113
eminem2010 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Yea Kanye's album is gonna sell a lot. That Taylor Swift stunt got him a lot of white folks attention. Might be his highest sales yet
haha are you sure? i though he would sell less since he offended the white folks.
 7 years ago '05        #114
pr0n- 
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 1698 1698
 .aviator.man. said:

Jesus f**king christ, how stupid are people these days.

----------------
Listening to:
via
 06-25-2010, 08:47 PM         #115
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young $ said:
People keep saying Drake st ill did good and they are right he did but with the buzz that guy had he should have sold a mill with ease.... The album wasn't what people thought it was gonna be just f'in face it

So Far Gone was 100x better than this weak a.ss "boo hoo its hard being rich, I wanna marry thats.lut Nicki Minaj just to say we f**kin did it" bulls**t he's on now
 7 years ago '06        #116
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,712 | Props total: 5703 5703
Only reason EM sells so much, besides his obvious talent, is due to the fact he's white! The majority of people who actually purchase "Hip Hop" albums are white folks,they account for somewhere around 70% of all sales.

Take into account that "Hip-Hop" is a dominated by black folks! It's like "our" thing we created!

To white folks, EMINEM, was the holy grail for them, he's doing what all of them wanted to do, from their perspective he's a hero or someone for them to admire. IE...Ashter Roth

Dr. Dre Co-signed him=PUT HIM in the position he's currently in today.

HE CAN SPIT! *Sidenote most of his songs sound the same*
 7 years ago '05        #117
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
damn thats a huge number now...i thought maybe 500 000
 7 years ago '06        #118
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,977 | Props total: 3992 3992
 Icee said:
Only reason EM sells so much, besides his obvious talent, is due to the fact he's white!
Try again you closed-minded f**got. Asher Roth is white as well and had a huge radio hit, yet DIDN'T do Em numbers. Paul Wall is white and hardly sells as well too.
 7 years ago '10        #119
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 Icee said:
Only reason EM sells so much, besides his obvious talent, is due to the fact he's white! The majority of people who actually purchase "Hip Hop" albums are white folks,they account for somewhere around 70% of all sales.

Take into account that "Hip-Hop" is a dominated by black folks! It's like "our" thing we created!

To white folks, EMINEM, was the holy grail for them, he's doing what all of them wanted to do, from their perspective he's a hero or someone for them to admire. IE...Ashter Roth

Dr. Dre Co-signed him=PUT HIM in the position he's currently in today.

HE CAN SPIT! *Sidenote most of his songs sound the same*
Bubba sparxx is white he got put on by Timbaland...nothin
and most of Em's songs sound the same? GTFOH
 06-25-2010, 10:53 PM         #120
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u f**kin non readin a.ss stanleys...i ment dre production + regular voice combined...with all of the timeless touch dre does to his beats....f**kin squares...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago