Beanie Sigel Disses Jay-Z & Drake "I'll Smack Da Sh*t Outta Drake b**ch Ass"[Video]

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-24-2010, 07:50 PM         #161
guncity2007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
I think he knows Drake's Light Up is a diss towards him( well what Jay z says anyways), I bet Drake is scared to death this crazy guy wants to put hands on him.

Edit-

Wow Jay z did him like that?, Hov is a f**k boy fo real, I bet this guy would die for Jay z and he
did him like this?, smh f**king camel a.ss. I can't wait to see it all exposed on the album or mixtape he got coming, hope he touches upon camel's devil worship agenda.
E-FEELINGS ?
 7 years ago '04        #162
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
LMAO Beans going in on everyone f**k it, i'm siding with him. jay-z just be using people and bleek ain't in the streets, better pack that heat. but true, jigga signed jada cause he don't want no part with him and damn..juelz showing up @ beans court dates is crazy.
 7 years ago '04        #163
space
space
space
 mt fuji said:
well....

i mean look man, a dude in Jay's Position, well what is he supposed to do?

I know what i would do, i'm sure Jay would have done that for bleek, not for beans ol hot head a.ss tho

also, and i f**ks with beans, real rap above all else this n*gga is hurt by everything and that's why he going at jay....BUT.....notice once he realized it wasn't no more chance to get money with jay that he went at him..because that s**t with his court date happened years ago...also, and only a few people will catch and understand any of this, beans ain't really get no attention with any of this s**t, so what does he do? he goes at the hot n*gga of the moment i.e. DRAKE......
f**k all that. jay-z could of influenced and helped beans out with his trial and jigga got the money to do it too but he didn't. just like puffy did shyne on some bulls**t. beans is right and that is because beans took on ruff ryders, dipset and anyone else who came at the roc and this is how the camel pays the person who feeds him food and water? f**k outta here and f**k bleeks scary a.ss too who never really did much for the roc except wash jiggas car and valet that b**ch
 7 years ago '04        #164
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 intoxicated662 said:
f**k all that. jay-z could of influenced and helped beans out with his trial and jigga got the money to do it too but he didn't. just like puffy did shyne on some bulls**t. beans is right and that is because beans took on ruff ryders, dipset and anyone else who came at the roc and this is how the camel pays the person who feeds him food and water? f**k outta here and f**k bleeks scary a.ss too who never really did much for the roc except wash jiggas car and valet that b**ch
so what have u learned from this?

No matter how u feel about s**t, at the end of the day....beans was a soldier...soldiers my friend (and yeah its f**ked up, but thats why its important to know ya position and be real with ya self) are expandable...how many n*ggas would have done the same thing for jay? i'm betting thousands...

now tell me how much any of this s**t will ever impact jay? we both know the answer already, about as much as it will impact you...the percentage who don't understand is higher then the percentage who do, check ya self, which percentage is you?
 7 years ago '06        #165
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
No gif
 7 years ago '04        #166
space
space
space
 mt fuji said:
so what have u learned from this?

No matter how u feel about s**t, at the end of the day....beans was a soldier...soldiers my friend (and yeah its f**ked up, but thats why its important to know ya position and be real with ya self) are expandable...how many n*ggas would have done the same thing for jay? i'm betting thousands...

now tell me how much any of this s**t will ever impact jay? we both know the answer already, about as much as it will impact you...the percentage who don't understand is higher then the percentage who do, check ya self, which percentage is you?
the f**k outta here, trying to kick knowledge. i'm the type that won't sell my soul for a record deal and i'd be quick to get at someone if they did some foul, shady s**t like this. this is what separates us from rappers. 90% of them are fake and beans really wanted something done he would of done it by now but jigga got the police on payroll so he just keeps it to music. let's not forget about mobb deep, alchemist, nas and all them rappers who have been stomped, robbed and exposed.
 06-24-2010, 08:45 PM         #167
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"wait til this closure come out, im on ya a.ss!"

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 06-24-2010 at 08:47 PM..
 06-24-2010, 08:48 PM         #168
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
860?!?!!?!?! OHHHH MANNNN

f**k CT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '06        #169
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
my question is and i do like Beans,he is a beast on the mic...but how long does a man suppose to carry another man, especially when they keep making the same mistakes....I see alot of n*gga saying what Jay should have did but isnt dumb s**t the reason 50 put smurf and buck out of Gunit...like Funk Flex told 50 6:00 in on this vid some nig even though they are nice just cant make it long in the industry and i feel Beans is one cause of the mistakes he made ....the n*gga had a clothing line,films,record label if that not helping a n*gga come up did what the f**k is...and the second time he went to jails was cause he fail several drug test while on probation so Beans cant blame nobody for his failure but him...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by javaughn1000; 06-24-2010 at 08:51 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #170
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,766 | Props total: 136 136
 rlnichol77 said:
jay dissed beans indirectly on Drakes light up .
Jay is right though .

Where beans been at ? Why has he been hidding since his last hov diss ?
Some people dont learn .
Verse 2: Jay-Z]
Owww, hoes turn they heads like, owls
I'm the man of the hour
Triple entendre, don't even ask me how
Con Edison flow, I'm connected to a higher power
Bright life'd make your whole city light up
A trillion-watt light bulb, when I'm in the nightclub
I just landed in that G450
Caught the Mayweather f!ght, 'cause the satellite was crispy :Ilike2:
(Uh) Y'all can miss me with that money talk
The smart money's on Hov, f**k what the dummies talkI don't do too much blogging
I just run the town, I don't do too much jogging
(Unh) I ain't got a scar yet'
Cause you f**kin' around with me and my dogs is far-fetched
Drake, here is how they gon' come at you
Will silly raps for you tryin' to distract you
In disguise, in the form of a favor
The Barzini me, watch for the traitors
(Unh) I done seen it all, done it all
That's why none of these dumb-dumb could dun him off
The summer's ours, the winter too
Top down in the winter, that's what winners do
And to these n*ggas I'm like Windows 7
You let 'em tell it, they swear that they invented you
And since no good deed go unpunished
I'm not as cool with n*ggas as I once was
I once was, cool as The Fonz was
But these bright lights turned me to a monster
Sorry, mama, I promised it wouldn't change me
But I would've went insane had I remained the same me
f**k n*ggas, b**ches too
All I got is this money, this'll do :jay:
 06-24-2010, 09:12 PM         #171
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol beans anit goin nowhere near drake....lol now its tuff to go around and smack soft a.ss n*ggaz whose not in the streets

beans gets no props for this....drop some music bump a.ss n*gga....i like your s**t man
 7 years ago '09        #172
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 proof1984 said:
lol beans anit goin nowhere near drake....lol now its tuff to go around and smack soft a.ss n*ggaz whose not in the streets

beans gets no props for this....drop some music bump a.ss n*gga....i like your s**t man
Drake prolly s**ttttin himself tho.... But I want to see a Beans Jay beef I think it would be great for Hip Hop
 7 years ago '05        #173
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 80sbabyent said:
Somebody tell this guy its 2010, that s**t is not whats up anymore, nobody cares how "gangster" you can be on camera, nobody cares who you will smack, nobody cares you went to jail, that whole persona died years ago. And if any of it was still alive Obama k!lled what was left. The 90's are LOOOOOOOONG gone
If nobody cared it wouldn't be so many n*ggas commenting this s**t and concerned with what rappers are getting smacked up. If u didn't care u wouldn't come in a thread that says in the title a rapper is going to smack another one.

And for everyone saying Beans is just mad isn't this the same s**t 50 said/did when Fat Joe and Jada got on that New York track with Ja Rule?

Kaliz ChamP said:
Jay f**k with Drake more than Memphis and J.Cole

and like others have said if this n*gga Drake don't have something to say back then he will look like a b**ch

Last edited by dipset kid0221; 06-24-2010 at 10:25 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #174
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 374 374
My thing is, as a man how in the hell are you going to expect another man to be responsible for you? And actually be mad about it when they say no. Beans has about 4 or 5 kids and wants someone else to be responsible for his actions. GTFOH.
 7 years ago '04        #175
Free Agentz 
space
space
space
$121 | Props total: 2 2
i mean if drake responded to kim, shouldnt he respond to beanie? beef is apart of this rap game....if u aint ready for it, then do pop music...every succesful artist in this game has had rap beef b4....gotta step up to the plate....drake should have never responded to kim cuz now he opened the door
 7 years ago '04        #176
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 1786 1786
lemme be the 1st to speak with some damn common sense in this thread. bottom line, as president of a record label, u havbe responsibilites to the artist you sign. loyality being one. even if these n*ggas werent friends in real life (which they were if u ask beans) just off the basis of the music, jay shoulda been @ those court hearings. as far as jay accepting responsibility for beans, u cant be mad @ his decision. put yoself in jay position. Do you think you could be responsible for a n*gga like beanie sigel's actions?! f**k no. dat n*gga woulda did want he wanted. && in case u n*ggas dont understand what would've happened. Had jay accepting the agreement, and beans did some 'gangsta s**t' jay woulda been reprimanded in the bulls**t as well. bottom line, beans a grown a.ss man, so no other n*gga should be accpeting responsibility for his whereabouts. str8 up.

...but cmon now, beans a str8 up b**ch for going at drake. like, how do u look? das not gangsta, nor is it real. You mad at da n*gga for hacing jay on a song? what did drake do? anytime u start goin at n*ggas who not even in it, you lose. Beans git dat liquor in em && start whining. The hardest n*ggas is the softest n*ggas out here i keep telling ya'll. what u think make deese n*ggas so hard? there insecurities of being soft. Dis n*gga beans look like he need to cry so bad, but he keep actin tough, watch where it leave him.
 7 years ago '09        #177
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 cold_young_thug said:
lemme be the 1st to speak with some damn common sense in this thread. bottom line, as president of a record label, u havbe responsibilites to the artist you sign. loyality being one. even if these n*ggas werent friends in real life (which they were if u ask beans) just off the basis of the music, jay shoulda been @ those court hearings. as far as jay accepting responsibility for beans, u cant be mad @ his decision. put yoself in jay position. Do you think you could be responsible for a n*gga like beanie sigel's actions?! f**k no. dat n*gga woulda did want he wanted. && in case u n*ggas dont understand what would've happened. Had jay accepting the agreement, and beans did some 'gangsta s**t' jay woulda been reprimanded in the bulls**t as well. bottom line, beans a grown a.ss man, so no other n*gga should be accpeting responsibility for his whereabouts. str8 up.

...but cmon now, beans a str8 up b**ch for going at drake. like, how do u look? das not gangsta, nor is it real. You mad at da n*gga for hacing jay on a song? what did drake do? anytime u start goin at n*ggas who not even in it, you lose. Beans git dat liquor in em && start whining. The hardest n*ggas is the softest n*ggas out here i keep telling ya'll. what u think make deese n*ggas so hard? there insecurities of being soft. Dis n*gga beans look like he need to cry so bad, but he keep actin tough, watch where it leave him.
How you seriously going to say Beans aint go hard, Hes one of the realest rappers left man SMH, Now I agree with you about he needs to handle his own biz but wouldnt you be pissed if your best friend did you dirty
 06-24-2010, 11:43 PM         #178
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He lost.
 7 years ago '06        #179
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,614 | Props total: 3706 3706
Beans probably seen dat boondocks episode 2 weeks ago.
 06-25-2010, 12:30 AM         #180
Industry 215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga Beans, is a fat a.ss, bitter, and a pill head.

I would still buy his music, because the n*gga is a beast. But the n*gga might be cleaning oil by Christmas.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy