Beanie Sigel Disses Jay-Z & Drake "I'll Smack Da Sh*t Outta Drake b**ch Ass"[Video]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #101
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Curb said:
He can never put Jay-Z in his place, this dude will never be on Jay's level.

Man, I'm not that old myself, but I take responsiblity for my own actions. Why are looking at another man to be responsible for your life? Man, he sounds like a f**king f**got, I swear.

To the idiots, Sigel isn't broke, but, he sure as hell isn't NEAR Jay-Z's level. He's getting by, you can tell from the way he's been flashing his money, if you got it, you don't have to prove it.
my point exactly, we know jay got long money...like i said before, thats not the point... dudes is blinded by jays money, f**kin blinded, like some girls.. take the money out of the equation and what would a groupies argument be then? i swear, some of you n*ggas act like females...including the poster above me. "Captin save a Hov" as n*ggas!

Last edited by supervillain; 06-24-2010 at 02:04 PM..
 06-24-2010, 02:09 PM         #102
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
would u f**k off u paranoid nutcase f**got
stick to talking about dudes gaping a**holes...grown heteros3xuals are talking....
 06-24-2010, 02:14 PM         #103
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
stick to talking about dudes gaping a**holes...grown heteros3xuals are talking....
^ became a beans fans when he started dissing jay-z, a d*ck hopping hater. If Wacka Flocka diss hov and talk about his illuminati involvement michael moore would d*ck ride that artist in a sec, weird s**t

SOURCE: CHOKE NO JOKE VIDEOS
 7 years ago '10        #104
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 Mathematic said:
my point exactly, we know jay got long money...like i said before, thats not the point... dudes is blinded by jays money, f**kin blinded, like some girls.. take the money out of the equation and what would a groupies argument be then? i swear, some of you n*ggas act like females...including the poster above me. "Captin save a Hov" as n*ggas!
Take the money out of the equation, you got a man who's angry at someone who didn't give him the "attention he needed." Beanie Sigel is basically saying, he isn't independent enough to live his own life without the maintenance of someone else. Jay-Z probably wasn't close to the guy like that, he just lead his group with the mentality of, "I'll get your foot in the door, but, you need to take advantage of your opportunity while it's here." Beanie didn't take advantage of his opportunity, Jay-Z realized how lazy he was, and he got dropped.

Sigel hasn't released a album in years, so get the f**k out of here, Hov can't help anyone who can't help themselves. You can't be friends with someone based off of pity.
 7 years ago '04        #105
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Beans still talking about the same ol' s**t. The f**k does he expect to happen? What does he really think is going to come out of this.
 7 years ago '05        #106
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Curb said:
Chances are he'll never meet Drake, and he'll never be able to run across Jay-Z again.

Fat jealous bastard, this dude doesn't have any charisma, whatsoever.
n*gga this aint the WWE
 7 years ago '10        #107
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,510 | Props total: 9866 9866
 7 years ago '08        #108
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Curb said:
Take the money out of the equation, you got a man who's angry at someone who didn't give him the "attention he needed." Beanie Sigel is basically saying, he isn't independent enough to live his own life without the maintenance of someone else. Jay-Z probably wasn't close to the guy like that, he just lead his group with the mentality of, "I'll get your foot in the door, but, you need to take advantage of your opportunity while it's here." Beanie didn't take advantage of his opportunity, Jay-Z realized how lazy he was, and he got dropped.

Sigel hasn't released a album in years, so get the f**k out of here, Hov can't help anyone who can't help themselves. You can't be friends with someone based off of pity.
when i said "take the money out of the equation" i meant the "fans" need to take the money out of the equation. Lyrically, beans and jay are superior but from the fans point of view..they're gonna choose jay over beans because of how much money Jay has...hence "blinded by the money"
 06-24-2010, 02:34 PM         #109
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
 7 years ago '04        #110
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 octane said:
Actually I think he wants off Rocafella and wanted to sign with 50 and Jay won't break his contract. So wants to break away from Jay's responsibility. So he is using this tactic to try to get off the record label. Prince did the same thing when he was trying to get off Warner Brothers but he went about a different way. Changing his name, releasing the black album with a blacked out cd booklet, and writing slave on the side of his face. Jay should just let him go unless there is another reason Jay won't that we don't know about. Maybe Jay hates 50 enough that he doesnt want Beans on his label.
i think your confused... beans wanted to sign with Gunit back in like 06 or 07, this wasnt something recent.... which also begs the question as to why he is bringing it up now.

jay has nothing to do with rocafella anyways, s**t has been sold to Def Jam and since he isnt with Def Jam he has nothing to do with it. Curren$y has his debut coming out on Rocafella and Dame set that that up, so u know Jay didnt have anything to do with that
 7 years ago '05        #111
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
Come on Beans, stop worrying about what men do. This isnt 95 anymore, dissin other artists wont make you blow up. Stick to the music Beans, everyone already know about the Roc situation, stop telling the same stories grandpa.
 7 years ago '04        #112
JBROOKS104 
space
space
space
$125 | Props total: 0 0
Get em beans
 7 years ago '04        #113
oldnavy1 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
old dusty a.ss n*gga still mad, saw this fool in Philly and he was mad quiet when Jersey cats walked in Onyx, upset Peddi Crack and Young Chris still getting shine and he's a mortgage payment away from making cheesesteaks on South Street.
 7 years ago '05        #114
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
@ you knew kiss woulda BIT that a.ss
 7 years ago '05        #115
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
dude lookin and soundin like the unforgivable dude

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #116
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 oldnavy1 said:
old dusty a.ss n*gga still mad, saw this fool in Philly and he was mad quiet when Jersey cats walked in Onyx, upset Peddi Crack and Young Chris still getting shine and he's a mortgage payment away from making cheesesteaks on South Street.
 7 years ago '04        #117
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 556 556
 Curb said:

End of convo
 7 years ago '10        #118
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
Didn't read the replies, but I bet the Drake fans went off in this b**ch. lol
 7 years ago '06        #119
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
man f**k Beanie Sigel
[pic - click to view]

this dude is a.ss...sad part its look like New York n*gga be running Philly n*gga !st Jay then 50 played this n*gga ...Fat a.ss n*gga went to jail twice for poppin pills and if u knew jay was f**kin u why the f**k u sign back after u got out...

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Just be a man dawg and stop crying like a b**ch....The same reason 50 stop- f**king with Smurf and Buck n*gga get tire of u doing dumb s**t ....point blank

Last edited by javaughn1000; 06-24-2010 at 02:53 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #120
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5242 5242
at the end of the day neither drak or jayz going to say anything back. NEW AGE IN RN&B

NTB b**ches we stay pussied out.

No Talking Back
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago