Beanie Sigel Disses Jay-Z & Drake "I'll Smack Da Sh*t Outta Drake b**ch Ass"[Video]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 822 822
 Michael_Moore said:
this is a real post right here...he better respond otherwise he's a b**ch...
Damn, BX be startin mad s**t...but I aint mad!
 7 years ago '07        #82
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Skammy Gee said:
repost the gif please cant c it
Cmon n*ggas re-up. I wanna know whats so funny about it.
 7 years ago '04        #83
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 Mathematic said:
now lets see if drake will address Beans...since he like goin at women!
exactly
 06-24-2010, 01:18 PM         #84
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
see what I mean yall.............hahaha sigh I hate n*ggas
so it's ok to weigh in on a beef between 2 women where the woman involved never even mentioned your name btw..but it's not ok to address another MAN talking to u directly?..you're a f*g dude.....
 06-24-2010, 01:21 PM         #85
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

"That's not what Beans would do, Beans would go to war."
 7 years ago '06        #86
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
beans look dirty as f**k.. pass that n*gga a razor and a bar of soap (no homo)
 7 years ago '06        #87
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
beans is desperate and corny now

Jay should just use his Illuminati affiliation to stop his welfare checks from coming in

Illuminati >>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '07        #88
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
wow beans been taking shots at everybody lately. he needs to just chill and make that music.
 7 years ago '04        #89
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Joe Budden said:
Just a lot of people who are confused. How your mans say f**k Dipset, then you say the opposite. These clowns need to get their thoughts together. Meanwhile, Dipset is getting stronger than ever. Beans looking more like a bum every video.

This s**t is funny. And this is how I feel about most of these rap artist. f**k their reputation. I'll go off on anyone.
dipset stronger than ever?
 7 years ago '05        #90
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,530 | Props total: 7654 7654
why dont he smack jay b**ch a.ss ?
 7 years ago '07        #91
parle58 
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 0 0
 HUDA2daF said:
why dont he smack jay b**ch a.ss ?
If given the opportunity, im sure he would....
 7 years ago '04        #92
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1571 1571
 Michael_Moore said:
so it's ok to weigh in on a beef between 2 women where the woman involved never even mentioned your name btw..but it's not ok to address another MAN talking to u directly?..you're a f*g dude.....
I said that a n*gga was going to come in and make a certain comment and you were that n*gga today don't be mad you're not the first.......

on a sidenote I never said its not ok to weigh in on anything this is a forum you post whatever you want, I could care Less about about jay vs beans, nicki vs kim or beans vs his regrets..............

I just pointed some things out about n*ggas mentalities on BX I don't know any of you guys personally but n*ggas opinions in threads such as this and my opinion of those opinions does reflect overall how I feel about n*ggas (the ignorant sect of my people) in general.......

BTW I like how you went through my posts trying to find something to discredit me next time actually post what I said.........ha its all good though my brutha carry on

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-24-2010 at 02:04 PM..
 06-24-2010, 01:42 PM         #93
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody tell this guy its 2010, that s**t is not whats up anymore, nobody cares how "gangster" you can be on camera, nobody cares who you will smack, nobody cares you went to jail, that whole persona died years ago. And if any of it was still alive Obama k!lled what was left. The 90's are LOOOOOOOONG gone
 7 years ago '04        #94
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1571 1571
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
Beans makes better music than both of them.....................
Drake= yes

Jay= No

beans got some near classics though with the Reason and the becoming, I actually wanna hear the closure but only if its about beanie and not jay

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-24-2010 at 01:47 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #95
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
smackin drake for wat... jay ok...
 7 years ago '10        #96
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 80sbabyent said:
somebody tell this guy its 2010, that s**t is not whats up anymore, nobody cares how "gangster" you can be on camera, nobody cares who you will smack, nobody cares you went to jail, that whole persona died years ago. And if any of it was still alive obama k!lled what was left. the 90's are loooooooong gone
nope.
 7 years ago '10        #97
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 PROPH07 said:
Gettem beans put hovi in his place n*gga left the whole roc behind...

man did yall peep drew gooden to the left of beans lmfao
He can never put Jay-Z in his place, this dude will never be on Jay's level.

Ra-da-god said:
he ain't tellin n*ggas how he blew 1.7 mil on that attempted murder cases though.....

"how you go not be responsible for my whereabouts and actions Hov? I was only 30 years old do you know how young and impressionable that is?"

"Grown men want me to sit em on my lap but I ain't got a beard and santa clause ain't black"

and smh at the "Real" n*ggas co-signing this s**t.....cut the scarface dvd off and do ya damn homework ya ignorant a.ss n*ggas
Man, I'm not that old myself, but I take responsiblity for my own actions. Why are looking at another man to be responsible for your life? Man, he sounds like a f**king f**got, I swear.

To the idiots, Sigel isn't broke, but, he sure as hell isn't NEAR Jay-Z's level. He's getting by, you can tell from the way he's been flashing his money, if you got it, you don't have to prove it.
 7 years ago '10        #98
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 Michael_Moore said:
all these clowns in here hating on beans saying he's broke are just another example of how sheeple are so easily indoctrinated...it's like you're no longer allowed to be angry and voice your opinion about it because being angry=i'm broke...you dudes are pathetic...continue throwing the diamond up & idolizing the guy that worships ppl plotting your demise...
Co-Sign my dude
 7 years ago '06        #99
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Michael_Moore said:
all these clowns in here hating on beans saying he's broke are just another example of how sheeple are so easily indoctrinated...it's like you're no longer allowed to be angry and voice your opinion about it because being angry=i'm broke...you dudes are pathetic...continue throwing the diamond up & idolizing the guy that worships ppl plotting your demise...
would u f**k off u paranoid nutcase f**got
 7 years ago '04        #100
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
the Jay-Z on this forum is sickening sometimes.... I see you n*ggas will cosign anyone who will go at him, because you have some type of gripe against him *sign that you..yourself are b**ch made*

I'ma fan but I know when dude is wrong and when to criticize but this situation is not one of them..
as much as I am a Beans fan.. and supporter.. Beans has very little to stand on in the first place..

when your boil down his whole issue down with Jay to the key points.... he is mad cause he felt his friend...Jay... wasn't as supportive as he shoulda been. The whole incident is subjective and should be left to them two as grown men to settle it out if they are truly friends as Beans say..

all this who rah rah makes beans seem like a bitter jealous n*gga, and thats not a good look and as for jay.. jay said what he said ... IMHO I believe he shoulda immediately sat his "friend" down and hashed it out as men but he let that fame f**k his head up so thats where I see it as...

we could debate the facts but honestly.. both these n*ggas f**ked up.. and a friendship was lost cause of it... we as fans shouldn't be hyping this s**t up cause we are on the losing end as well.. two of rap's best rappers are on that BS and not delivering us good music .. instead we get BS like that video..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy