Beanie Sigel Disses Jay-Z & Drake "I'll Smack Da Sh*t Outta Drake b**ch Ass"[Video]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,977 | Props total: 3524 3524
If jayz took all my money and 50 cent used me as a puppet.....I'd be mad too.

If your reading this Beanie...it'll be ok...keep ya head up.
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '04        #42
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
Muhf**kas still talking that devil worshiping s**t. Get the f**k outta here. Even if he does, who gives a f**k.
 7 years ago '04        #43
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 556 556
He Mad Cause He Broke.......

diss 50 n*gga
Beans a hoe foreal...Come up on your own
 7 years ago '07        #44
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 PROPH07 said:
Gettem beans put hovi in his place n*gga left the whole roc behind...

man did yall peep drew gooden to the left of beans lmfao
dude did kind of looked like Drew minus the height
 7 years ago '04        #45
octane 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 652 652
 kingkolby said:
Yeah he is a cry baby. damn dude your a grown a.ss man Jay put you on its not his responsibility to carry your career.
Actually I think he wants off Rocafella and wanted to sign with 50 and Jay won't break his contract. So wants to break away from Jay's responsibility. So he is using this tactic to try to get off the record label. Prince did the same thing when he was trying to get off Warner Brothers but he went about a different way. Changing his name, releasing the black album with a blacked out cd booklet, and writing slave on the side of his face. Jay should just let him go unless there is another reason Jay won't that we don't know about. Maybe Jay hates 50 enough that he doesnt want Beans on his label.
 7 years ago '04        #46
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
he ain't tellin n*ggas how he blew 1.7 mil on that attempted murder cases though.....

"how you go not be responsible for my whereabouts and actions Hov? I was only 30 years old do you know how young and impressionable that is?"

"Grown men want me to sit em on my lap but I ain't got a beard and santa clause ain't black"

and smh at the "Real" n*ggas co-signing this s**t.....cut the scarface dvd off and do ya damn homework ya ignorant a.ss n*ggas
 7 years ago '04        #47
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
s**t is soooo pathetic.........
 06-24-2010, 11:35 AM         #48
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all these clowns in here hating on beans saying he's broke are just another example of how sheeple are so easily indoctrinated...it's like you're no longer allowed to be angry and voice your opinion about it because being angry=i'm broke...you dudes are pathetic...continue throwing the diamond up & idolizing the guy that worships ppl plotting your demise...
 7 years ago '07        #49
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Shoulda never gave you n*ggas money!!!

Or a video camera.
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '07        #50
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
Beans looking real bitter, hes done
 06-24-2010, 11:50 AM         #51
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
you one of Shawn's hoes?
 7 years ago '04        #52
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,210 | Props total: 108 108
repost the gif please cant c it
 7 years ago '04        #53
xiahadix 
space
space
$4,281 | Props total: 775 775
but beans is irrelevant now.. so who cares what he says? what was his last hit? feel it in the air? 5-6 years ago? f**k outta here... stop cryin u waste of talent...a real life example of 'when keepin it real goes wrong'...
 7 years ago '04        #54
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Michael_Moore said:
all these clowns in here hating on beans saying he's broke are just another example of how sheeple are so easily indoctrinated...it's like you're no longer allowed to be angry and voice your opinion about it because being angry=i'm broke...you dudes are pathetic...continue throwing the diamond up & idolizing the guy that worships ppl plotting your demise...
no n*ggas are cracking on him cause he's a clown that dug his own grave you read and like to think of yourself is someone who's in the know right?.........

Read up on ya boy beans I made a whole thread on him

Beanie Sigel Interview

DJ Booth: In the new single, “All of the Above,” (you’re in Chicago right now filming the video with R. Kelly), you spit the famous line, “With the top down, screamin’ out, money ain’t a thing.” I don’t need to know about commas, but how hard has your financial success taken a hit from the jail time you did, the legal troubles, and poor promotion on your last record?

Beanie Sigel: It’s a crazy hit – I deducted most of it out of my pocket. So you figure just with the bail situation, from the attempted trial it’d be $150,000, cash money, and then the additional $100,000 that I had to pay the first time for the federal charge, and then bein’ locked up – that was when it was a state charge I had to pay the $100,000 to get out. Then once I got out, the feds adopted it, and when they adopted it, I was locked up. I had to pay $150,000 to get out on bail – bein’ out on bail for that I had to pay the lawyer. I had three attorneys on my federal case. I had a federal prosecutor. I hired her, she was $350,000. I paid my attorney that I used, and it’s crazy– on everyday cases he was $150,000, and then his partner was $75,000. Then after that situation I had to turn around and pay for the attempted murder charge, I had to pay him $200,000 for that case. And then I got a mistrial and I had to come back, after I got released from the federal building, and f!ght that attempted murder case again – that was $100,000.

DJ Booth: It’s not cheap.

Beanie Sigel: All cash money! We ain’t even talkin’ about the civil suit –I beat the case, but I didn’t want them to do me like on the OJ case, you know what I mean? You beat the case, you move to civil, so that cost me $450,000 just on the civil case. You do the math, you’re keepin’ up with me so far.

yall ready to go to math class n*ggas? beans payed $1,725,000 in court fees for trying to be hard and thats out of his own mouth so who in they right mind would put they a.ss on the line for a n*gga that makes that type of poor decision?

but he ain't eatin right he's gettin peanuts?

say it with me now at what point does personal accountability come into question?

7 years ago '10        #55
Megastorm 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$4,378 | Props total: 1246 1246
 Michael_Moore said:
Trill post. It's sickening, that people think being mad means being broke. As if money cures everything or something.
 7 years ago '09        #56
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 725 725
You can either get down, or f**kin lay down.
 7 years ago '08        #57
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Curb said:
Fat jealous bastard
Im sorry, but this shyt is hilarious
 06-24-2010, 12:00 PM         #58
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beans a hip hop legend to me... right up there wit rakim, kool g rap, big daddy kane, nas, eminem, scarface and his enemy joe camel

but listen mayne... he really need to let this s**t go. question: did anybody here on BX listen to light it up and say oh s**t jay s**t on beans! hell naw... did anybody say that same s**t when they heard BP3? naw again

so he need to let this s**t go and focus on his business. he done tole us this story over and over again & now the n*gga startin to look like a bitter ole school n*gga who sendin shots to stay relevant. don't mean its true but i'm talmbout public perception... the same public perception that made eminem fall back on dissin wayne & kanye. beanie shut the f**k up and just let karma git whoever yo think did u wrong. u starting to look real hoeish right now pimpin
 7 years ago '08        #59
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
now lets see if drake will address Beans...since he like goin at women!
 7 years ago '09        #60
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
i love Sigel (NO ELTON)

[video - click to view]

^^^ still 1 of my fav tracks :fawkdance:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy