Beanie Sigel Disses Jay-Z & Drake "I'll Smack Da Sh*t Outta Drake b**ch Ass"[Video]

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 1786 1786
 Free Agentz said:
i mean if drake responded to kim, shouldnt he respond to beanie? beef is apart of this rap game....if u aint ready for it, then do pop music...every succesful artist in this game has had rap beef b4....gotta step up to the plate....drake should have never responded to kim cuz now he opened the door
an ur an idiot. as if beef breeds success or some s**t. the biggest rap beef ended with both ppl dying, there success wasnt worth that u f**king idiot. and its not a rap beef, beans said he would slap dat n*gga, das real life s**t, dat aint a diss song, dumb a.ss n*gga.
 7 years ago '04        #182
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 1786 1786
 Jet Jagu4r said:
How you seriously going to say Beans aint go hard, Hes one of the realest rappers left man SMH, Now I agree with you about he needs to handle his own biz but wouldnt you be pissed if your best friend did you dirty
yes n*gga. jay was def. on some f**k s**t for not being there for him. but so what? its fake n*ggas everywhere, am i goin to cry about it for +6 years, den to make myself feel harder imma say imma slap the s**t outta of a n*gga who dont even want it wit me or said two words about me?!!! foh!!! beans is not real, && if u think das wat real is, den u prolly'll end up like he will..... yeah, just like dat.
 7 years ago '04        #183
Killacamron 
space
space
$1,417 | Props total: 0 0
damn if i was drake id take my Canadian Jew a.ss back to Canada asap.
 7 years ago '04        #184
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
"when keeping it real goes wrong" that dave chappelle episode got me thinking this is what's going to happen
 06-25-2010, 12:47 AM         #185
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what drake do...............beans jealous
 7 years ago '04        #186
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 23559 23559
drake s**tting in his pants

drake gonna remove jay-z verse from light up and apologize

the f**k was jay thinking getting this kid caught up with real street n*ggas??
 06-25-2010, 01:21 AM         #187
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"fat stankin n*gga" -Jada
 7 years ago '06        #188
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 Jet Jagu4r said:
How you seriously going to say Beans aint go hard, Hes one of the realest rappers left man SMH, Now I agree with you about he needs to handle his own biz but wouldnt you be pissed if your best friend did you dirty
but how did jay do this n*gga so wrong...sometime you have to separate yourself from bulls**t ...look at all the s**t Beans had and look at all the dumb s**t he did the n*gga after several slaps on the hand violated his probation poppin pills an other s**t...bulls**t that n*ggas do is the same reason 50 cut off smurf an buck ...so would u let a n*gga bring u down cause he cant get his grown man on an stick to business ...Beans had his chance to be big but he is the one who f**ked that up ...now he sounds like a ex girlfriend crying an b**ching bout s**t ...now i could respect it if instead of blaming he admit he f**ked up too

[video - click to view]

now look over the hate for Jay and be real about it ...if u had a record deal,a label,clothing line,and other s**t would u f**k that up trying to prove you hard

Last edited by javaughn1000; 06-25-2010 at 01:45 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #189
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 javaughn1000 said:
but how did jay do this n*gga so wrong...sometime you have to separate yourself from bulls**t ...look at all the s**t Beans had and look at all the dumb s**t he did the n*gga after several slaps on the hand violated his probation poppin pills an other s**t...bulls**t that n*ggas do is the same reason 50 cut off smurf an buck ...so would u let a n*gga bring u down cause he cant get his grown man on an stick to business ...Beans had his chance to be big but he is the one who f**ked that up ...now he sounds like a ex girlfriend crying an b**ching bout s**t ...now i could respect it if instead of blaming he admit he f**ked up too

now look over the hate for Jay and be real about it ...if u had a record deal,a label,clothing line,and other s**t would u f**k that up trying to prove you hard

dog its no point reasoning with these childish ignorant n*ggas, if this type of logic was there beans would have nothing to stand on, its like I said how do you blow your fortune of 1.7 mil in 3 years? BEANS WAS A MILLIONAIRE and f**ked himself over how many "street" rappers could say they were really working with amillion dollars cash?

you take any n*gga in here sticking up for beans and put them in hov's position and I bet they would have done the same thing..........
 06-25-2010, 06:04 AM         #190
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it gets more and more embarrassing every time i see s**t like this...i wish Beans would just get back to making music
 7 years ago '04        #191
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 YoungGQ said:
it gets more and more embarrassing every time i see s**t like this...i wish Beans would just get back to making music
Thats all n*ggas really trying to say, Aight n*gga you came out made ya lil diss did some shows with 50 or what not s**t ain't pan out like you though it would why have all this negative energy surrounding your project? dig deep and deliver that quality product that can be worthy of placement with your other good works being the reason and the becoming.....

I mean son claim to be a muslim which mean to PEACEFULLY surrender yourself to the will of the most high yet he on the same bulls**t he was own when he came in the game 10 years ago.....he just can't get out of his own way and it really shows why jay didn't stick up for him when he was in trouble, beans my guy musically but he has the decision making of a child his ignorance is hard to watch @ times.......
 7 years ago '04        #192
Smiff_Beats 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 8 8
Why would Drake ever respond to Beanie Sigel? If it was a legitimate problem they had with each other then I could see Drake saying something but either way ......

"Diss me and you'll never hear a reply for it"
 06-25-2010, 07:54 AM         #193
illwill4869 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some crazy s**t...that n*gga Beans is pissed but he using too much energy on Jay...fall back drop ya album and go all the way in...its prob too late for him and Jay to be cool cuz Beans been on sum s**t
 7 years ago '07        #194
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16234 16234
 kingkolby said:
Yeah he is a cry baby. damn dude your a grown a.ss man Jay put you on its not his responsibility to carry your career.
what you think he is doin?? He has your attention doesn't he
 7 years ago '07        #195
parle58 
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 0 0
Beanie Sigel=realest rapper alive....
 06-25-2010, 10:14 AM         #196
nasir43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beans would body Drake and f**king should. I am sick of Drake's pop a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #197
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 parle58 said:
Beanie Sigel=realest rapper alive....
I don't know about "n*ggas" but real men take responsibility for their actions.....
 7 years ago '04        #198
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
LOL@Jay gettin' hated on every week. He's either one of the grimiest dudes in the Industry (Besides Puffy, of course), or these dudes really are bitter, broke crybabies.

WEREWOLF said:
so drake can respond and talk greasy to lil kim but when beanie calls you out, you quiet as a mouse?

drake you little bo peep n*gga

lmao drake fans LOST
I know, right? s**t is crazy.
 7 years ago '05        #199
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
i heard drake was homo on tha low for real, slim seems kinda on the sweet side for real, he dont want s**t to do with beanie, he'll f**k around and have a s**t bag attatched to his a.ss for life or worse. drake has no place to diss anyone whatsoever if he his he should keep that s**t to himself, his album is on some real girly s**t to.
 7 years ago '07        #200
parle58 
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 0 0
 Ra-da-god said:
I don't know about "n*ggas" but real men take responsibility for their actions.....
and he did. the man sat in jail numurous times for his actions....Jay-z still f**ked people over...so what exactly are u saying?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy