5 reasons not to buy iPhone 4 according to Yahoo

most viewed right now
 181
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 145
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #81
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2752 2752
 billieskeet said:
Well, I have used a Blackberry every single day for the last 6 years. The memory leaks you don't even notice. The only time my phone froze is when I dropped it 20 feet up on concrete. Any phone would be f**ked up after that. Long load up, doesn't bother me, but I understand some ppl don't like it, I personally don't care.

I have battery pull on my phone, but I haven't used it in 2 years. If it was the big problem you're making it out to be I'd be using it alot more. You must've had a dud, my phone never has frozen when I got a call.

I would welcome a new processor and OS, but it's not like I need or want it. And mind you I have up to 10 apps open and running at the same time with my regular usage as well and two internet browsers, iheartradio or pandora runnin.
Im sorry but everybody who i know have a blackberry had memory leak problem. I had the curve 8330, storm 1(which is the worst blackberry ever and it doesn't count) and Blackberry Tour. Which all had memory leak problem. Really if its not a big problem then how come the biggest blackberry website Crackberry.com has a whole article about memory leak problem. And you would notice the memory leak when it start erasing your emails and text messages(yes it happen to me). I would be open to go back to blackberry because I love the security, push email(cant be touch at all) but hated the browser(opera mini, and bolt both uses server computers to browse and it doesnt even encode the website right).

But im still looking at the new berry's as a 2nd phone. I just wanted an update processor and ram just speed stuff especially when they introduce the new webkit browsers.
 7 years ago '05        #82
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
avatar space
space
$45,936 | Props total: 10820 10820
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Im sorry but everybody who i know have a blackberry had memory leak problem. I had the curve 8330, storm 1(which is the worst blackberry ever and it doesn't count) and Blackberry Tour. Which all had memory leak problem. Really if its not a big problem then how come the biggest blackberry website Crackberry.com has a whole article about memory leak problem. And you would notice the memory leak when it start erasing your emails and text messages(yes it happen to me). I would be open to go back to blackberry because I love the security, push email(cant be touch at all) but hated the browser(opera mini, and bolt both uses server computers to browse and it doesnt even encode the website right).

But im still looking at the new berry's as a 2nd phone. I just wanted an update processor and ram just speed stuff especially when they introduce the new webkit browsers.
Wait you said it deleted messages by itself??? I don't know if my mom's does that. I though it deletes just some automatically I thought their was a mode that does that for her...But like I said I don't use her blackberry on everyday basis like she does since it's for her...

The only time I play with it is when she needs me to customize her phone with ringtones and wallpapers and stuff. She has a blackberry curve, but I don't remember the number..It does have that blackberry bold or tour OS though.
 06-26-2010, 12:10 PM         #83
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Im sorry but everybody who i know have a blackberry had memory leak problem. I had the curve 8330, storm 1(which is the worst blackberry ever and it doesn't count) and Blackberry Tour. Which all had memory leak problem. Really if its not a big problem then how come the biggest blackberry website Crackberry.com has a whole article about memory leak problem. And you would notice the memory leak when it start erasing your emails and text messages(yes it happen to me). I would be open to go back to blackberry because I love the security, push email(cant be touch at all) but hated the browser(opera mini, and bolt both uses server computers to browse and it doesnt even encode the website right).

But im still looking at the new berry's as a 2nd phone. I just wanted an update processor and ram just speed stuff especially when they introduce the new webkit browsers.
That's why I said I understand that some ppl don't like it, but it doesn't bother me. I have my emails and texts to save for 90 days, so they don't delete until then no matter what.

The browser was never a problem for me, but I understood many ppl wanted it done better. Like I said I would welcome the improvements. But if you're trying to use it as a multimedia phone then you're getting the wrong phone. That's like a hardcore gamer buying the Macbook, it won't give you the performance you want.
 7 years ago '05        #84
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
 jay964 said:
article is bulls**t

the droid phones might be more powerful due to greater hardware but nothing is f**king with the iphones OS. the droid OS is a.ss

[video - click to view]


Not about the Droid but this s**t reminds me of Iphone users i know
 7 years ago '06        #85
Sammyboi22 
space
avatar space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
I see it this way. The iphone is perfect for someone who likes to play aroudn with their phone but doesnt wanna get too indepth with messing around with the os and all that other s**t. Download an app...make a call...send some texts and get online. The iphone is perfect for that s**t. Not saying other phones cant do it but the Iphones look and functions are easier than some other phones. You look at what you want and touch it.
 7 years ago '04        #86
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2752 2752
 billieskeet said:
That's why I said I understand that some ppl don't like it, but it doesn't bother me. I have my emails and texts to save for 90 days, so they don't delete until then no matter what.

The browser was never a problem for me, but I understood many ppl wanted it done better. Like I said I would welcome the improvements. But if you're trying to use it as a multimedia phone then you're getting the wrong phone. That's like a hardcore gamer buying the Macbook, it won't give you the performance you want.

Which blackberry you currently use right now.
 7 years ago '04        #87
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2752 2752
 Sivraj said:
Wait you said it deleted messages by itself??? I don't know if my mom's does that. I though it deletes just some automatically I thought their was a mode that does that for her...But like I said I don't use her blackberry on everyday basis like she does since it's for her...

The only time I play with it is when she needs me to customize her phone with ringtones and wallpapers and stuff. She has a blackberry curve, but I don't remember the number..It does have that blackberry bold or tour OS though.

It does that when you have 0 memory left on the ram.

But the main cause of the problem on blackberry memory leak is apps running on the background also themes on blackberries since plazmic(theme creator for blackberry) was so buggy.

I love blackberry to death especially there are alot of apps that i truely miss(viigo, Pointe, yahoo go!, fantasy sports) its that the problem i have with rim is that they wont support their older phone after a year, and have a minor update on their newer phone(better keyboard, and a trackpad with no processor and ram update)and see that the Tour 1 and storm 1 had no update for how long while the storm 2 and tour 2 still seeing updates is straight bulls**t especially when they have the same exact spec as their older version. Its like basically forces me to update to the same exact phone with extremely minor update just because it gets support. Yeah that was the main reason why i end up jumping to droid. I still will probably get the next Blackberry device when they finally stop using the same arm 11 processor and finally get modern with it, or else it basically will be the same damn phone with a different form factor and a new OS but the same exact spec as their older phones. That is the reason why i currently still have my curve 8330 in my disapposal just incase my droid gets f**ked up out of noware. RIM should have every phone since the Storm 1, bold 1 release to OS 6 since they all have the same specs outside of wifi.
 06-26-2010, 11:11 PM         #88
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Which blackberry you currently use right now.
9700 currently. But I have had the Storm 1 (never had memory issues, but I hated the touchscreen, but I still use it) and my first was the 7290 which had even less memory. The 1 problem I had with the 7290 is my phone froze, but only because I had two years of text messages saved on my phone. Every time my blackberrys have f**ked up, it was because of something I did wrong.
 7 years ago '05        #89
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 Mysteryman said:


Not about the Droid but this s**t reminds me of Iphone users i know

wait so are they trying to say that the sprint service is now better than at&t?
 7 years ago '04        #90
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Sammyboi22 said:
I see it this way. The iphone is perfect for someone who likes to play aroudn with their phone but doesnt wanna get too indepth with messing around with the os and all that other s**t. Download an app...make a call...send some texts and get online. The iphone is perfect for that s**t. Not saying other phones cant do it but the Iphones look and functions are easier than some other phones. You look at what you want and touch it.
^This. That fits me perfectly. It's easy to use, anyone can use it. Touch and go basically. get most of the apps free, sync all my email addresses into 1 inbox, use as ipod, text message here and there, make a few calls. I guess i'm not one to heavily invest so much time and effort into my phone like other people but this phone does the job for me. To each their own though..
 06-29-2010, 09:43 AM         #91
divine5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just hope people who switch over to Sprint realize how small the coverage area is. Don't plan on going outside of city limits and still talking on your phone. If you not downtown in a major city then you won't be able to access 4g.
 7 years ago '05        #92
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 divine5 said:
I just hope people who switch over to Sprint realize how small the coverage area is. Don't plan on going outside of city limits and still talking on your phone. If you not downtown in a major city then you won't be able to access 4g.
But their service is still better than AT&T
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy