5 reasons not to buy iPhone 4 according to Yahoo

most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2734 2734
Yeah and those 600,000 people who actually bought this cant even use their left hand to make a phone call equal fail.

And its funny people saying Android is for geeks like they don't even care about how the phone function and only care for look.

Anyway both Highend Android Phones, and newer Iphones are great phones.

Yall should be dissing Rim's Blackberry for not even using modern mobile processor. They still are not even using a Cortex A8, Snapdragon, or any other modern processor with more than 512 of ram especially with them memory leak problem . You know how much usuable a blackberry would be if they are anything close as fast as a Droid, Iphone 3gs, Nexus One, Iphone 4g.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 06-25-2010 at 08:21 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #62
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,929 | Props total: 10792 10792
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Yeah and those 600,000 people who actually bought this cant even use their left hand to make a phone call equal fail.

And its funny people saying Android is for geeks like they don't even care about how the phone function and only care for look.

Anyway both Highend Android Phones, and newer Iphones are great phones.

Yall should be dissing Rim's Blackberry for not even using modern mobile processor. They still are not even using a Cortex A8, Snapdragon, or any other modern processor with more than 512 of ram especially with them memory leak problem . You know how much usuable a blackberry would be if they are anything close as fast as a Droid, Iphone 3gs, Nexus One, Iphone 4g.
Why do you care about all that damn processor and snapdragon data s**t? That doesn't matter. As long as your phone calls, text, webs, battery life good and that's that. Blackberry's are the s**t!! My mom has it from at&t and she loves it. Doesn't complain about dropped calls or anything.
 7 years ago '04        #63
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 Sivraj said:
Why do you care about all that damn processor and snapdragon data s**t? That doesn't matter. As long as your phone calls, text, webs, battery life good and that's that. Blackberry's are the s**t!! My mom has it from at&t and she loves it. Doesn't complain about dropped calls or anything.
Have you ever used a blackberry every single day.

If you have you would know about the memory leak problems, and constant freeze and the long a.ss 10 minute bootup. Really it is a routine that most blackberry users always do a battery pull to clear out the memory leak. s**t there is an app for that same memory problem reason for people who have cases to replicate a battery pull software wise. right shift, alt and delete. Really do you know how many times my phone freezes right when i get a phone call.

An upgrade on processor, Ram would easily solves most those problems along with better coding since the blackberry OS has been buggy since OS 5.

Really I was a very big blackberry fan but OS 5 was a big disappointment to me along with each new blackberry's has the same spec as their predecessor.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 06-25-2010 at 09:44 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #64
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:

If you have you would know about the memory leak problems, and constant freeze and the long a.ss 10 minute bootup. Really it is a routine that most blackberry users always do a battery pull to clear out the memory leak. s**t there is an app for that same memory problem reason for people who have cases to replicate a battery pull software wise. right shift, alt and delete. Really do you know how many times my phone freezes right when i get a phone call.

An upgrade on processor, Ram would easily solves most those problems along with better coding since the blackberry OS has been buggy since OS 5.

Really I was a very big blackberry fan but OS 5 was a big disappointment to me along with each new blackberry's has the same spec as their predecessor.
I used a blackerry before for a couple days when I bought one for my mom and was setting up her menu's and free ringtones. But I don't play with it on a everyday basis like my mom does....I haven't had her come to me and complain about a memory leak or anything like that..The time she complained about it was when she didn't have any memory left cause she never had a microSD card.

But once she got it she has extra memory now...I have to ask her about the memory leaks. But I never heard her complain about it.
 7 years ago '05        #65
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 NYGallday said:
im good wit my blackberry lol...iphone is jus hype
LMFAO @ blackberry gtfoh
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '04        #66
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 Sivraj said:
I used a blackerry before for a couple days when I bought one for my mom and was setting up her menu's and free ringtones. But I don't play with it on a everyday basis like my mom does....I haven't had her come to me and complain about a memory leak or anything like that..The time she complained about it was when she didn't have any memory left cause she never had a microSD card.

But once she got it she has extra memory now...I have to ask her about the memory leaks. But I never heard her complain about it.

Ask her if she ever had the blackberry stuck with a spinning hourglass. Every true blackberry owners know about that.
 7 years ago '05        #67
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 Ra-da-god said:
Lol @ using a phone to "get a.ss" you must f**k with some simple minded donkey faced hoes if they droppin the panties over a phone I can dig it though

what if the b**ch is left handed and asks to use your phone? looks like you go be jacking off that night huh?
wait whats this crap with ppl not being able to use iphone with their left hand? i dunno what yall been smoking, u dont need to be ambidextrous for that s**t. And ye, b**ches love to put their number in the iphone. b**ches i mess with r at the bar. their intelligence level does not concern me. I'm not looking for a good conversation out of b**ches.

dunno how and why im a bandwagoner or where that comment even came from. u dont know me homey. and just look how tight so many ppl got over here cuz they havent been gettin a.ss with droid phones. and for me it aint just about looks, iphone is just about as functional and efficient as somethin can get, even though the new joint looks hot.

and the dude who said somethin about judging somethin by its looks is feminine... has in fact BEEN getting a.ss... from dudes with android phones.

Last edited by I Am...; 06-25-2010 at 10:36 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #68
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Ask her if she ever had the blackberry stuck with a spinning hourglass. Every true blackberry owners know about that.
She only told me it the hourglass only comes on when she turns it on..
 7 years ago '05        #69
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 1690 1690
I have an iPhone 4 - I must say: If you have a 3Gs - don't waste your $
I was upgrading from the silverback iPhone so it was worth it for me (since good ol apple stopped providing os updates and customer service to my phone - That and Edge was a piece of s**t)
but everyone else, you're fine with what you have. wait it out cuz apple will disappoint me with a better phone in the months to come (m prediction)
 7 years ago '05        #70
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
They will have one in 2011 doubt it will be 4g though...but who knows
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '04        #71
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,752 | Props total: 1568 1568
 I Am... said:
wait whats this crap with ppl not being able to use iphone with their left hand? i dunno what yall been smoking, u dont need to be ambidextrous for that s**t. And ye, b**ches love to put their number in the iphone. b**ches i mess with r at the bar. their intelligence level does not concern me. I'm not looking for a good conversation out of b**ches.

dunno how and why im a bandwagoner or where that comment even came from. u dont know me homey. and just look how tight so many ppl got over here cuz they havent been gettin a.ss with droid phones. and for me it aint just about looks, iphone is just about as functional and efficient as somethin can get, even though the new joint looks hot.

and the dude who said somethin about judging somethin by its looks is feminine... has in fact BEEN getting a.ss... from dudes with android phones.
"You Don't know me homey" settle down tough guy we in the wireless section

hahahaha but you right I don't know you though, but off of that statement you sound like you can't be much over 21 and you come off as someone who's not used to having nothing lol

"geeks don't get a.ss with androids"

any n*gga using/relying on a phone to get pus*y lost no matter what brand you got & and any b**ch giving up the a.ss because i n*gga got a dope phone can't be too much worth the effort 2 begin with, n*gga she'd prob give my whole camp a tongue bath just because we rock nice jewelry too....smh when I was 20/21 phones couldn't even record video and we was pullin platinum piece b**ches left and right just off the Gab but your generation is different I guess I can dig it though carry on my brother......... get em how you get em the game is still the game

BTW Evo>>>> I'm married though so I dont have to worry about b**ches not giving it up do to me being a geek n all

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-25-2010 at 01:15 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #72
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,735 | Props total: 6438 6438
I love my EVO, that is all....

So far, I've convinced about 20 ppl into ditching their iPhones for the EVO when they become available again, simply by letting them play with it for a few minutes..
 06-25-2010, 02:25 PM         #73
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:

Well, I have used a Blackberry every single day for the last 6 years. The memory leaks you don't even notice. The only time my phone froze is when I dropped it 20 feet up on concrete. Any phone would be f**ked up after that. Long load up, doesn't bother me, but I understand some ppl don't like it, I personally don't care.

I have battery pull on my phone, but I haven't used it in 2 years. If it was the big problem you're making it out to be I'd be using it alot more. You must've had a dud, my phone never has frozen when I got a call.

I would welcome a new processor and OS, but it's not like I need or want it. And mind you I have up to 10 apps open and running at the same time with my regular usage as well and two internet browsers, iheartradio or pandora runnin.
 7 years ago '05        #74
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
article is bulls**t

the droid phones might be more powerful due to greater hardware but nothing is f**king with the iphones OS. the droid OS is a.ss
 7 years ago '05        #75
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
I used the incredible at the VZW store today...it's really light! almost like there is nothing I'm it...but yes it is really fast (obviously I was tryin to compare between the iPhone and that but couldn't see a noticeable difference) and I kno the camera is better according to the specs but the iPhone screen pics looked better I guess u have to send them to a comp to accurately compare...and worldstarhiphop didn't work on the incredible i was a little disappointed (I'm gonna a.ssume there is a workaround to it though) but all in all I think it's gonna come down to what you like honestly
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '05        #76
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 jay964 said:
article is bulls**t

the droid phones might be more powerful due to greater hardware but nothing is f**king with the iphones OS. the droid OS is a.ss

gtfoh
 7 years ago '04        #77
mr_underground|m 1965 heat pts1965
space
space
$22,746 | Props total: 28400 28400
facetime feature will be great for relationships...

girl: where you at?
guy: im out with my friend mike
girl: show me
guy: s**t!!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #78
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 mr_underground said:

As soon as they move it to 3G...lotta ppl gon get splashed
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '06        #79
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #80
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 mr_underground said:

Lol if the girl needs to see to believe
Then she already f**ked up by being with that guy in the first place
I don't think that type of s**t will happen often unless the guy is an a.ss lol
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments