5 reasons not to buy iPhone 4 according to Yahoo

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
 divine5 said:
I can't believe some hater created a thread just to bash the iPhone. You don't see people out there bashing Android. That is because no one cares about Android except techies and nerds. The more haters you have the bigger you are.
It's not about hate, it's the stupidity in humans these days that have low tolerance. People don't have htc or android because they make phones for their customers, they give what customers need. Here you have steve jobs who completely wants things done his way and only his way and wants to be seperate from the other groups, release after release after release at the end of the day the phone is nearly the same as the older one and people keep dishing out money to these companies. You gotta open your mind up a little and search around.
 06-24-2010, 02:13 PM         #22
theboss175  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is there flash?
 7 years ago '04        #23
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 theboss175 said:
Is there flash?
yes..
 7 years ago '07        #24
eYe_SeE_MoNeY 
space
space
$518 | Props total: 9 9
No flash support....flash for he camera though
 7 years ago '05        #25
DUKINS|M 
space
space
$7,305 | Props total: 37 37

finishim said:
yes..
Cmon son aint no flash and never will be flash
 7 years ago '06        #26
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Haha I laughed at this article while reading it on my iPhone 4. I have some fat f**kin fingers and learned to type fine on the iPhone. Just like someone has to learn how to type fast on a blackberry or droid or whatever s**tty phone they are using on their sprint or verizon network. If the iPhone went to all networks everyone would have one. Since it doesn't people hate on it cause they can't get one
 7 years ago '04        #27
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 DUKINS said:

Cmon son aint no flash and never will be flash
i was talking about the camera
 7 years ago '04        #28
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
 Sammyboi22 said:
Haha I laughed at this article while reading it on my iPhone 4. I have some fat f**kin fingers and learned to type fine on the iPhone. Just like someone has to learn how to type fast on a blackberry or droid or whatever s**tty phone they are using on their sprint or verizon network. If the iPhone went to all networks everyone would have one. Since it doesn't people hate on it cause they can't get one
hahahahh wow

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #29
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
How can some of you say that this is a bias article? Everything that was listed is actual FACT. Put your iPhones down for one second and face the reality that the iPhone still IS NOT the best phone on the market. Its called HYPE.
Just because Lady Gaga is the most popular singer in the world right now doesnt mean your going to go buy her cd does it? You see what I did there?
 7 years ago '05        #30
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 TIGER HOODS said:
How can some of you say that this is a bias article? Everything that was listed is actual FACT. Put your iPhones down for one second and face the reality that the iPhone still IS NOT the best phone on the market. Its called HYPE.
Just because Lady Gaga is the most popular singer in the world right now doesnt mean your going to go buy her cd does it? You see what I did there?
lol AT&T's service is not even bad...its second behind verizon if anything..and the fact that its limited at launch? that many ppl want it...the fukkin article was basically reaching for reasons fukk outta here
 7 years ago '06        #31
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Lmaooo
I got the iPhone 4 today
I'm satisfied. @ those reasons
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '07        #32
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,834 | Props total: 1998 1998
those are kinda s**tty reasons not to buy a phone but what do I care I wasn't even planning on buying this overhyped mess
 7 years ago '05        #33
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 legendisdope said:
how u gonna use an ipad and then go use a small a.ss iphone?
Cuz the iPad isnt a phone???
 7 years ago '05        #34
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 Sheeed said:
lol AT&T's service is not even bad...its second behind verizon if anything..and the fact that its limited at launch? that many ppl want it...the fukkin article was basically reaching for reasons fukk outta here
f**k outta here tryna make yourself believe that AT&T has good coverage. Im in the city, and even in other major cities they have s**tty coverage. Just because a phone is limited at launch doesnt mean a damn thing, you've obviously never worked in sales before. Its all tactics for them to pull in more money in the long run.
 7 years ago '04        #35
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 Bkjj11 said:
That facetime s**t is stupid lol.

Come on, like really? Not everyone gonna have an iphone 4 n s**t. Just dumb
The FaceTime app is open to outside developers. Trust me, in the near future iPhone 4 users will be able to make FaceTime calls to people on a WebCam, or Skype. Mark my word.

But s**t, I have never had trouble with AT&T since I've had it over a year ago. Perfect coverage for me.
 06-24-2010, 04:03 PM         #36
theboss175  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIGER HOODS said:
 06-24-2010, 04:05 PM         #37
theboss175  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
i was talking about the camera
I was talking about the browser. Not the camera
 7 years ago '05        #38
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
 divine5 said:
I can't believe some hater created a thread just to bash the iPhone. You don't see people out there bashing Android. That is because no one cares about Android except techies and nerds. The more haters you have the bigger you are.

[pic - click to view]

stop hating n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #39
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 Killamike79 said:
ATT has s**tty coverage, thats the number one reason why you shouldn't buy a Iphone 4.
had an iphone for a year and never had a problem with service. i guess if u live in the sticks its an issue
 7 years ago '05        #40
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
Is the iphone "SWYPE- less" because noone has developed it for the iphone or is the iphone just not f**kin with the swype guys?

I'll share my swype wit a apple-head for that VoiceBand app
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago