Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,820 | Props total: 290 290
 HUDA2daF said:
oil evaporates?
thats a good question, but the better question is when oil, dispersant, water and dead plant and sea animal cells mix, what elements are made?....add that too burning the water and evaporation...the effects on the environment are unpredictable..i mean...they didnt predict oil rain so who knows what will happen next....
 7 years ago '08        #62
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17031 17031
 sleep23rd said:
thats a good question, but the better question is when oil, dispersant, water and dead plant and sea animal cells mix, what elements are made?....add that too burning the water and evaporation...the effects on the environment are unpredictable..i mean...they didnt predict oil rain so who knows what will happen next....
This raining oil s**t been happened in Florida back in May

Oh and of course it evaporates....

Oil is semi-volatile, which means that it can evaporate into the air and create a heavy vapor that stays near the ground. in the human breathing zone. When winds whip up oily sea water, the spray contains tiny droplets -- basically a fume -- of oil, which are small enough to be inhaled deep into the lungs. We know that's happening in the Gulf Coast, because people are reporting a heavy oily smell in the air. Already my colleagues in Louisiana are reporting that people in the coastal community of Venice, Louisiana are suffering from nausea, vomiting, headaches, and difficulty breathing.

Last edited by The N; 06-24-2010 at 11:04 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #63
dblock278 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 7 7
four winds
 7 years ago '08        #64
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17031 17031
Beaches are ruined

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

MORE HERE-http://destinbeachreport.com/

Last edited by The N; 06-24-2010 at 11:18 AM..
 06-24-2010, 11:42 AM         #65
messiahcreek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, this s**t needs to be fixed asap!
 7 years ago '05        #66
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 blaznfor20 said:
End of the world is coming 2012 doesnt look so untrue now doesnt it. WIth all the earthquakes, sinkholes, oil leaks and s**t 2012 we are all going down.

BELIEVE THAT
damn i havent got enough pus*y yet, better kick my game into overdrive
 7 years ago '04        #67
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
y r they playing in oil???
 06-24-2010, 11:59 AM         #68
TrkyMfns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
s**t aint affect me yet n*gga.. im still makin this chedder and im still smashin these fee's and i aint due for another oil change for another 2 months
Shut the f**k up you ignant a.ss n*gga.
 7 years ago '04        #69
Superstar 
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 120 120
 Calamity said:
s**t aint affect me yet n*gga.. im still makin this chedder and im still smashin these fee's and i aint due for another oil change for another 2 months
 7 years ago '05        #70
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,524 | Props total: 7629 7629
 The N said:
This raining oil s**t been happened in Florida back in May

Oh and of course it evaporates....

Oil is semi-volatile, which means that it can evaporate into the air and create a heavy vapor that stays near the ground. in the human breathing zone. When winds whip up oily sea water, the spray contains tiny droplets -- basically a fume -- of oil, which are small enough to be inhaled deep into the lungs. We know that's happening in the Gulf Coast, because people are reporting a heavy oily smell in the air. Already my colleagues in Louisiana are reporting that people in the coastal community of Venice, Louisiana are suffering from nausea, vomiting, headaches, and difficulty breathing.

at what temperature does oil evaporate and become condensation? out of curiosity.. i couldnt locate anything online
 7 years ago '05        #71
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,524 | Props total: 7629 7629
 ThatBytch said:

the article has several sources to confirm the statement, not to mention i googled alot about oil evaporation, just saying
thats siiiccckkkkk... gross.. aint no escaping it..
 7 years ago '06        #72
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
I hate to say it....

Al Gore with his theories on keeping the planet clean and green might as well himself Captain Planet. Because companies BP and other companies ripping people getting fat off of our money (AIG) created something they might as call themselves Captain Pollution. That even goes for dictators too.

OH WAIT!!!! Here's an old school video that I am talking about....

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #73
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
$846 | Props total: 11 11
FLORIDA GETTIN IT BAD f**k MAN I LIVE IN FL

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #74
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,016 | Props total: 30263 30263
Look... there is a bunch of oil in the ocean. It will spread far and wide. Oil is flammable. Nasa already confirmed that at some point in time next year or the year after, there should be solar flares coming off the sun that cause technical problems for the earth. Now, I'm guessing they put out that press release BEFORE oil started spilling all over the earth.

.. long story short. Solar flares are gonna ignite that oil and we all gonna die.
 7 years ago '05        #75
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 DallasTexas said:
hell yea,, u got texas republicans saying the democrats are shaking down BP for $$$

you two are both retarded if it wasnt for you liberal f**kin democrats we wouldnt even have offshore drilling!!!! they are the ones who proposed it in the first place. do some research.
 7 years ago '04        #76
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by persuazion; 06-25-2010 at 08:33 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #77
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
 stogz said:
Look... there is a bunch of oil in the ocean. It will spread far and wide. Oil is flammable. Nasa already confirmed that at some point in time next year or the year after, there should be solar flares coming off the sun that cause technical problems for the earth. Now, I'm guessing they put out that press release BEFORE oil started spilling all over the earth.

.. long story short. Solar flares are gonna ignite that oil and we all gonna die.
i believe they meant problems for communications,as a solar flare would be like a EMP, but damn im in biloxi mississippi and some days i go outside and i can smell fresh oil in the air.s**t is gettin scary,my lungs bet not be melting out here
 06-25-2010, 10:15 AM         #78
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
you two are both retarded if it wasnt for you liberal f**kin democrats we wouldnt even have offshore drilling!!!! they are the ones who proposed it in the first place. do some research.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #79
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
My question is this? What do we do? What do the citizens of the Gulf Coast, the US and most likely the world supposed to do? One would have to be blind or in denial to say that what is currently going on in the ocean of the Gulf Coast won't have far reaching, detrimental effects on all of us.

So I ask, what do we do? This isn't some doomsday, end of the world Jake Gyllenhal/ Bruce Willis Armagedon scenario. These catostrophic events are really happening and we are barely beginning to see the reprecussions of the events unfolding in the Gulf.

I don't want to come off as the boy who cried wolf or some chicken little type guy running around saying "whoa is me" and "the sky is falling". But I'm seriously concerned and it frightens me even more to know that the people in charge and responsible for our collective well being are not capable to make things better or provide some long term solution or plan as to how we can start towards a path of correcting this damage.

Is this the end? Will this oil spill mark a turn in the history of man? And back to my intial question: What do we do? Especially if you're living in the gulf coast. I wish someone had some answers, but it looks like we are on our own and that is what is the most disheartening.
 7 years ago '09        #80
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
i drink str8 bottled water...n this is the reason...smh man i live in the worst state...
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
93 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy