Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
Its not the pres fault... But he needs to be figuring a way to fix this and not be on tv talking about why he fired a guy. The guy spoke the truth and got punished for it. The only person winning from this is BUSH.. The talk is no longer about Katrina and 911 its about the oil. This could end being just as bad as 911. No ocean animals will start a evolution break down.
 7 years ago '07        #42
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,053 | Props total: 30339 30339
People don't realize that the ocean can be k!lled. The ocean can die! When we k!ll it.... we will die too.
 7 years ago '06        #43
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
Yo this s**t is really f**ked up...our water is posioned in mississippi already...man things are out of control
 06-24-2010, 07:09 AM         #44
ChaosBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh well I'll see you all in hell :mj2:
 7 years ago '05        #45
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 504 504
i guess the cool thing to do is blame Obama for everything, so to all you people that think the government isn't handling this correctly what do you suggest they do or are you just repeating mess you heard the media say.
 7 years ago '05        #46
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 YOUNGZERO said:
The EARTH is a living, breathing, spirit. She will get her revenge.
Either you saw avatar or that garbage a.ss mark wahlberg movie way too many times brah. If thats the case, the earth is k!lling itself rite now and everything with it.

But this leak is not gonna stop is it, at least until the oil runs out. Louisiana won't be the only state to suffer from this. Who knows, maybe the whole world will.

john connor - you just cant walk around destroying oceans!
BP - Whyyyy?
connor - what do you mean why? you just cant!
BP - Whyyy?

Last edited by I Am...; 06-24-2010 at 08:21 AM..
 06-24-2010, 08:30 AM         #47
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dam....
 7 years ago '06        #48
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
Why was that guy walking around barefoot?
 7 years ago '04        #49
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
s**t aint affect me yet n*gga.. im still makin this chedder and im still smashin these fee's and i aint due for another oil change for another 2 months
 7 years ago '04        #50
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5172 5172
 dmunson318 said:
man thats terrible. that s**t is in our drinking water by now across the state. 400 million gallons a day, it wont take long to reach other streams of water that connect to the gulf.
mothaf**ka you too late, I've been saying this for the last 2 months the oil in the ocean is already joined forces with the main ocean currents that connects throughout the WHOLE world n*gga THE WHOLE WORLD mean this is where most of the photosynthesis comes from. LOOK AT THIS PICTURE

We as humans and animals are pretty much f**ked.
 06-24-2010, 09:33 AM         #51
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEE BLUEPRINT said:
The south continues to lose.
This is something thats going to affect the whole nation, maybe the world, you dumb small minded f**k

grow the f**k up, stop typing silly s**t, and get off the south's d*ck, u lame nerd a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '09        #52
The Hatchett 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 x7eflon said:
N.O can catch a break man. I hope they work this s**t out. This is getting out of control
i want that hat in yo avy! :agreement6:

is it mass produced or one of thos KY hats thats impossible to find?
 7 years ago '04        #53
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2538 2538
 ThatBytch said:

but seriously, do yall realize this is a major fire hazard, just imagine oil rain, then yall know how it gets mad hot afterwards, or lets say a thunderstorm a lighting strikes and sets off a massive blaze, just saying
Could The Lightening strike from the ocean be considered the third trumpet sounding in revelations
 7 years ago '05        #54
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
End of the world is coming 2012 doesnt look so untrue now doesnt it. WIth all the earthquakes, sinkholes, oil leaks and s**t 2012 we are all going down.

BELIEVE THAT
 06-24-2010, 10:29 AM         #55
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
for real i'm beginning to think this s**t is on purpose. like a strategic tactical move against that region of the country. why is that area getting f**ked every couple of years? population control maybe? i dunno, how could i, but this is wild how its all happening in the Gulf every time and f**king New Orleans up, every time.
it IS on purpose...all you dumb f**ks who called us "crazy conspiracy theorists" will eat your own words someday, and it looks like that days coming soon

GTFO out with that weird a.ss theory bulls**t about the earth being a spirit and getting revenge on us, or god punishing us, or some bulls**t like that.... this has nothing to do with that, this is 2nd grade level science ...the oil contaminated water rises up into the clouds, and it rains down ...wtf is so hard to understand about that?

now if you think scientists working for the illuminati didnt plan this s**t years in advance, then you better start waking the f**k up... this is further proof of my theory that the the illuminati plan to leave this earth via richard branson's (high ranking illuminati member and billionaire) inter galactic spaceships, and go live on another planet, while they leave us "non elite" people here on this doomed planet

starting not to sound as farfetched anymore, right??
 7 years ago '04        #56
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2538 2538
2012 is the end of an age not the end of the earth. what you expec 2012 to strike and Vegeta to power up and throw a ka ma ha ma ha from the moon to blow up the earth? not happening. End of the pisces we are going into the aquarius age.
 7 years ago '05        #57
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,090 | Props total: 4228 4228
 blaznfor20 said:
End of the world is coming 2012 doesnt look so untrue now doesnt it. WIth all the earthquakes, sinkholes, oil leaks and s**t 2012 we are all going down.

BELIEVE THAT
u threw that in there like its a natural disaster
 7 years ago '08        #58
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
What did they expect to happen when these BP idiots began to BURN THE OIL?, for the fumes to just disappear?, idiots.
 7 years ago '08        #59
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
 SpyDa said:
2012 is the end of an age not the end of the earth. what you expec 2012 to strike and Vegeta to power up and throw a ka ma ha ma ha from the moon to blow up the earth? not happening. End of the pisces we are going into the aquarius age.
This is what the scare people say, the truth is the elites are scripting revelations to happen in your real world, so they can introduce their god and new world order agenda, just hope you're awake and realize this before getting caught up.
 7 years ago '05        #60
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,528 | Props total: 7653 7653
oil evaporates?
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc