50 Cent Tells A Latina Radio Host "Callete La Boca Puta." and Responds To “Straight To DVD” Claims

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-24-2010, 02:59 PM         #21
FLA RAiSED  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ven0m said:
my 2nd look @ the video... it look more like banks is grillin 50 like he wanna snuff him. especially around the beginning... u can sense the tension in the air...
 7 years ago '06        #22
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
Man this n*gga 50 be having some of the best damn excuses ive ever f**king heard ....Bank does look like he feel some way about something...like he just really didnt want to be there....

Last edited by javaughn1000; 06-24-2010 at 03:09 PM..
 06-24-2010, 03:17 PM         #23
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This situation kinda reminds me of the story of fleas in the jar....I don't know maybe Banks feels he can't reach his full potential in this situation...it's hard to tell.
 7 years ago '08        #24
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
50 is a hypocrite. He speaks about how unsuccessful people discredit and feed on negativity on those who are more successful. Yet that's exactly how he blew up in the game. 50 Cent got big off of throwing other rapper's under the bus. He spent entire mixtapes a.ssassinating Ja Rule, who at one point was more successful than him. So he's a hypocrite, and Banks wont do shyt cuz 50 punched Banks in the face back in the day and Banks did nothing. Banks never has and never will stand up to 50. He's a bytch, he may be a talented bytch who can rap, but he's still a bytch.
 06-24-2010, 03:29 PM         #25
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
50 is a hypocrite. He speaks about how unsuccessful people discredit and feed on negativity on those who are more successful. Yet that's exactly how he blew up in the game. 50 Cent got big off of throwing other rapper's under the bus. He spent entire mixtapes a.ssassinating Ja Rule, who at one point was more successful than him. So he's a hypocrite, and Banks wont do shyt cuz 50 punched Banks in the face back in the day and Banks did nothing. Banks never has and never will stand up to 50. He's a bytch, he may be a talented bytch who can rap, but he's still a bytch.
:cool-smiley-009:
 06-24-2010, 03:32 PM         #26
pr03583  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he called him a fake puerto rican.. thats how u know the love aint the same

thats disrespect right there.. 50 b**chen this kid and son is shook cuz he aint got the balls to stand up to fif... i agree something seems off between banks and fif
 7 years ago '05        #27
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Chief Dee said:
50 is a hypocrite in interviews, but I bet you all the money in the world that behind closed doors he tells the truth. It's not 50's character to admit all his mistakes. 50 knows that. How would it feel to listen to a hardcore 50 cent record after hearing 50 say that he keeps f**kin up and everyone else is so much better than him?

Think about it, and not just you, but a couple hundred million other motherf**kers who just don't get it.

And what proof do you have that 50 punched Banks in the face?

Banks isn't a b**ch for being loyal. I hate when people say that kinda s**t, cuz someone is being loyal they're being a b**ch? Now I can't deny the fact that Banks stays lookin like he hates 50 in damn year every single interview for the past 4 years but until the dude actually SAYS somethin, you can't hold his facial expressions against him.

Last edited by Str8 outta Cuse; 06-24-2010 at 03:38 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #28
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 pr03583 said:

thats disrespect right there.. 50 b**chen this kid and son is shook cuz he aint got the balls to stand up to fif... i agree something seems off between banks and fif
Wow I've heard it all now... I think Banks is just comfortable in his position and just doing what he gotta do to get by... Banks isn't the drama type and you all seem to want him to split from 50 more then he does.... You don't think a n*gga can be thankful for what another person has done for them... Its obvious Banks is a better rapper and then fif and he knows it... But its obvious Fif is the better business man and has put a lot of money in Banks pocket so can you fault him for being loyal... The boss is always can act higher then his understudies and as the person lower on the ladder you gotta take a few shots from the boss but overall Fif has taken care of his homies and they have been loyal in return... If banks could go to a better situation I think he would but then again look at all the others who've left the people who brought them up and look at them now... Stop the hate Banks is a multimillionaire who hasnt released a cd in how many years...Whos mad... PLK Top 5 D.O.A. he raps for sport
 7 years ago '05        #29
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
If Banks is a b**ch for somethin, it's for not coming out and talking about his and 50's relationship to the public more often, cuz the way that he acts in interviews and even at concerts is ridiculous. Like motherf**ker why doesn't your quiet a.ss put all the rumors to rest about you hating 50? If you do hate him, then talk to 50 about it face to face like a f**kin man and tell him how you feel. Stop bein a quiet a.ss dude all the time.

[video - click to view]

watch that s**t at the end, after banks does his song. .50 says "he's well well well groomed" and then he says some other s**t like "thats my poison" or some s**t, and then takes the attention off Banks and back to himself and doesn't even let Bans say anything. Not to mention instead of 50 gettin hyped during the song he throws water on Banks back the whole time. And, watch 50 at like the 3 minute mark lookin like damn I wish they cheered for my songs like that.

An unbelievable amount of evidence, but yet Banks says NOTHING.
 7 years ago '09        #30
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 732 732
 Chief Dee said:
Ain't Fif and Ja had real beef?
 06-24-2010, 03:54 PM         #31
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The hate is strong as usual.
 7 years ago '08        #32
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
50 is jealous as f**k right know because Banks seeing success and he's not this n*gga ain't had a hit since 2007. Banks is on a roll right now and 50 is dead in water. Imagine if you were getting money in a crew and your boss wasn't...you get taxed or k!lled. 50 is trying to cool Banks down before his ego gets out of control and there's another Game situation.
 7 years ago '04        #33
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 368 368
 TiPZ said:
Guess what, critics still won't give me my respect but
I won't be the next Game, and I wont be the next Buck - Bank$

He wish he could be the next Game.
 7 years ago '06        #34
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,997 | Props total: 1462 1462
 NuffGanja said:
i think banks hates 50 deep down in side
Me too.
 7 years ago '06        #35
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
i think he just look bored at that interview.
 06-24-2010, 04:53 PM         #36
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
Guess what, critics still won't give me my respect but
I won't be the next Game, and I wont be the next Buck - Bank$

Oh no.. Banks will just leave without talkin s**t. He will just do him. Thats the differene between him and them.
 7 years ago '07        #37
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
n*ggas love to look deep into s**t. "Oh just look @ how banks turns away when 50 talks." Thats that wishful thinking s**t. The n*gga is getting PAID because of 50. What reason would he have to hate a man that allowed him to become a millionaire??
 7 years ago '07        #38
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 pr03583 said:

If you watch the dvd that came with GRODT you'll see that they've ALWAYS been like this. 50 said something like "That's Lloyd Banks & he's a fake gangster". n*ggas been joking like that forever.
 7 years ago '09        #39
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 732 732
 Soda Pop said:
50 is jealous as f**k right know because Banks seeing success and he's not this n*gga ain't had a hit since 2007. Banks is on a roll right now and 50 is dead in water. Imagine if you were getting money in a crew and your boss wasn't...you get taxed or k!lled. 50 is trying to cool Banks down before his ego gets out of control and there's another Game situation.
What?
 7 years ago '08        #40
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,512 | Props total: 17107 17107
Can't take Curtis serious anymore, every time he does interviews I just think of this s**t here

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago