(PICS) my results over the past 6 months

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,706 | Props total: 23206 23206
good job dude
 7 years ago '07        #42
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 MrAmazing said:
uhh legs?

chest needs work. need some more mass.....honestly you look like a soccer player or something. And at 6 months you should have added ...something. Like no mass was really gained. I understand you are trying to look ripped but you aren't big at all.

To each his own...im not hating...just giving honest feedback. Good work so far keep it up.

Go lift some more HEAVY stuff.
smh at this f**got

always forcin his view of what u should do on n*ggas...not everybody wants to be on worlds strongest man you cornball

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 07-02-2010 at 05:09 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #43
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
 INF4MOUS said:
smh at this f**got

always forcin his view of what u should do on n*ggas...not everybody wants to be on worlds strongest man you cornball
Its nothing about leg size or strength, its about the benefits of squatting and deadlifting, and how they release HGH and raise your testosterone and increase protein synthesis.

That means it makes you bigger and stronger
 07-03-2010, 01:21 AM         #44
tech5c 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did you base your training routine around any particular philosophies?

Why are there not more bodybuilding-esque pics; i.e. front double bi, front lat spread, side chest, ect.?
 07-03-2010, 01:34 AM         #45
tech5c 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
smh at this f**got

There is too much ignorance in this post.

The posters you quoted was correct. Very minimal size was added. The only place the OP added size was in his shoulders. He was right Op needs mass everywhere. OP could've done a clean bulk from start and probably ended at the same place but maybe with a little more mass.

What "views" is he forcing on? Since when does deadlifting and squatting make you a candidate for the world's strongest man?

It seems like everyone on here just wants to do the guido workout and find out which supplements will give em the biggest muscles.

Last edited by tech5c; 07-03-2010 at 01:39 AM..
 07-03-2010, 06:52 AM         #46
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BigPervy said:
At the rate I am at that will be a few years from now.
Not if you dive in and go hard dude.
 07-03-2010, 11:11 AM         #47
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucifer said:
Its nothing about leg size or strength, its about the benefits of squatting and deadlifting, and how they release HGH and raise your testosterone and increase protein synthesis.

Geez....i thought the people who really know how to lift would never show up..

Thank you!

tech5c said:

The posters you quoted was correct. Very minimal size was added. The only place the OP added size was in his shoulders. He was right Op needs mass everywhere. OP could've done a clean bulk from start and probably ended at the same place but maybe with a little more mass.

What "views" is he forcing on? Since when does deadlifting and squatting make you a candidate for the world's strongest man?

It seems like everyone on here just wants to do the guido workout and find out which supplements will give em the biggest muscles.
Another thank you to you sir.

All these people who think I'm hating have no idea about weightlifting. I am purely stating my opinion which was obvious from the pics.....and all of a sudden im a hater lol.

brb forcing my views on other ppl lulz.
 7 years ago '07        #48
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 tech5c said:

how is that ignorant you dope? maybe the kid doesnt wanna be that big, u clearly dont know what ur talkin about, nobody said s**t about there being a problem with deadlifting and squatting

stay in ur lane
 7 years ago '07        #49
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Lucifer said:

ok cool, why are u telling me this when it has nothing to do with my post
 7 years ago '04        #50
pandemon 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 tech5c said:
The only place the OP added size was in his shoulders.
incorrect. all my measurements increased considerably. kinda hard to make such a statement as yours from a couple of pics.
 7 years ago '04        #51
pandemon 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 tech5c said:

Why are there not more bodybuilding-esque pics; i.e. front double bi, front lat spread, side chest, ect.?
cuz its not that serious to me

this is boxden.com

not bodybuilding.com

didnt realize there were so many elitist douches in this section of bx

Last edited by pandemon; 07-03-2010 at 07:45 PM..
 07-03-2010, 09:31 PM         #52
mblock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk what you peopel are seeing, but from what i see, you dropped some body fat, and gained muscle.
you can go to bodybuilding.com and post these and would get some good feedback.. i dont know what it is with this section
its stupid as f**k, only a few people know there s**t, and some that do just rag on others
others dont even research the basics, thinking creatine will k!ll them etc

aside form the rant, good progress, keep it up
 7 years ago '04        #53
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 mblock said:
idk what you peopel are seeing, but from what i see, you dropped some body fat, and gained muscle.
you can go to bodybuilding.com and post these and would get some good feedback.. i dont know what it is with this section
its stupid as f**k, only a few people know there s**t, and some that do just rag on others
others dont even research the basics, thinking creatine will k!ll them etc

aside form the rant, good progress, keep it up
Some people got butthurt that the OP posted pics and outline schedule vs. just e-lifts and e-braggin.
 07-04-2010, 02:41 AM         #54
tech5c 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pandemon said:
cuz its not that serious to me

this is boxden.com

not bodybuilding.com

didnt realize there were so many elitist douches in this section of bx
This might be boxden but this is the kind of section someone would want to be serious. Some people come in here for help and this might not be a bodybuilding forum but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be serious.

Having more pictures to critique in traditional poses is never a bad thing. It's hard to judge from just one pose.

It was hard for me to make that statement because the last picture was relaxed and unlike the previous two.
 07-04-2010, 03:33 AM         #55
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tech5c said:
This might be boxden but this is the kind of section someone would want to be serious. Some people come in here for help and this might not be a bodybuilding forum but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be serious.

Having more pictures to critique in traditional poses is never a bad thing. It's hard to judge from just one pose.

It was hard for me to make that statement because the last picture was relaxed and unlike the previous two.

yep. good post
 07-10-2010, 07:07 PM         #56
funkdat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for 6 months that's good stuff mayne... keep going...
 7 years ago '09        #57
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 RamazedAGAIN said:
how do you eat 7 to 8 times day...and commit to working out every single day..what if you work 8 hours a day...kinda takes away from that..just askin cus i wanna get right.. but i feel like working out would take out a large portion of my day...as well as eating that much..and itd be hard if u have a job.
You need to makes sure your health is more important though...

Work all you like , However, if you can't go to work because you are too overweight and need med's, breathing machine etc....(I know that was overboard..just saying)

I do NOT care (when I get a job) I will have to switch my days to work out or w/e...make sure my food intake is stable as well...

You have to make time....People always want to get two jobs, school etc working all extra hard but have no time for themselves (whether leisure or not)...Life is too short and even shorter to loose because of a (heart attack, diabetes, different health issues etc) all because you didn't want to take at least 30mins of a day and four times a week to exercise...

I know everyone will die one day..but certain things can be preventable and sustains longevity....

Just saying...

7 years ago '04        #58
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,706 | Props total: 23206 23206
 Man Of De Hour said:
your results SUCK

i don't see no difference from the 1st to the second picture and the third one you probably blocked your face because you don't want anybody to see that sucking your stomach in face

you sit there in your dingy looking studio apartment with that low a.ss ceiling and with all sorts of empty bottles around and some damn silk drawers on looking like a damn BUM
post ur pics or you're a fat slob with s**t stains in ur draws doing twinkie curls while watching american idol
 7 years ago '05        #59
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,267 | Props total: 6368 6368
Yall dudes talk alot of s**t.. Half of y'all prolly some lames talkn bout folks.. Hey, good job threadstarter, you've inspired alot of heads wit your pics.. Guys like you keep BX up and runnin.. By the way.. You are what you are.. Work for what you want to be
 7 years ago '10        #60
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,739 | Props total: 7613 7613
s**t good job man. not alot of people even try lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago