Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,865 | Props total: 22579 22579

[pic - click to view]

good results. i was 185 like 4 months ago but i didn't look like dat. whats ur body fat %
 7 years ago '04        #22
pandemon 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 MrAmazing said:
uhh legs?

chest needs work. need some more mass.....honestly you look like a soccer player or something. And at 6 months you should have added ...something. Like no mass was really gained. I understand you are trying to look ripped but you aren't big at all.

To each his own...im not hating...just giving honest feedback. Good work so far keep it up.

Go lift some more HEAVY stuff.
I weigh 10lbs more than when I started with less body fat, put an inch and a half on my arms and elsewhere..yet no mass was gained?? Where did I say I was huge or that I was striving to be an ifbb pro?? I made big strength gains as well as muscle mass in a pretty short time..if you think I am the same size in the first pic and in the third u might be slightly retarded. My arms pumped are 17 n 3 quarters..if that's small to than props on your 20 inch arms. The only part of your response that makes sense is the fact that my chest could be bigger..my chest seems to be stubborn no matter how heavy I go..I don't f**k with anything less than 245 for normal sets n go 285 n upwards on heavy days..all with good form..I suppose my chest is just genetically below avg..which is fine seein as how my goal is to basically be fit and to further increase my percentage of puss pounding but yeah thanks for the feedback..and to the person who asked no I don't use creatine

Last edited by pandemon; 06-25-2010 at 11:37 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #23
pandemon 8 heat pts OP
space
space
Haven't checked but id guess around 10 to 11%
 06-25-2010, 08:15 PM         #24
scarface_69 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well done man, appreciate u postin this up as it just gives me inspiration to keep at it!

could u go over ur cardio routine in abit more detail plz
 7 years ago '09        #25
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 pandemon said:
Haven't checked but id guess around 10 to 11%
what was your cardio routine while bulking or did you not worry about cardio till the cutting phase
 7 years ago '04        #26
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 MrAmazing said:
uhh legs?

chest needs work. need some more mass.....honestly you look like a soccer player or something. And at 6 months you should have added ...something. Like no mass was really gained. I understand you are trying to look ripped but you aren't big at all.

To each his own...im not hating...just giving honest feedback. Good work so far keep it up.

Go lift some more HEAVY stuff.
Haydur
 06-26-2010, 03:27 PM         #27
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you need alot more work, but your arms are nice...
 06-26-2010, 04:12 PM         #28
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dajerzeerat said:
Haydur

yes, because i actually lift and can put up some real significant numbers, unlike half the people on this forum that think wrist rolls are a legit exercise.

Honest feedback > d*ckriding

OP you want honest feedback, go on bodybuilding.com and post that 1 picture. People will do the exact same thing i did, and provide HONEST feedback, and you still haven't posted a pictures of your legs.

Half these people on the forum can't squat 2x their own bodyweight.....
 06-26-2010, 04:14 PM         #29
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pandemon said:
I weigh 10lbs more than when I started with less body fat, put an inch and a half on my arms and elsewhere..yet no mass was gained?? Where did I say I was huge or that I was striving to be an ifbb pro?? I made big strength gains as well as muscle mass in a pretty short time..if you think I am the same size in the first pic and in the third u might be slightly retarded. My arms pumped are 17 n 3 quarters..if that's small to than props on your 20 inch arms. The only part of your response that makes sense is the fact that my chest could be bigger..my chest seems to be stubborn no matter how heavy I go..I don't f**k with anything less than 245 for normal sets n go 285 n upwards on heavy days..all with good form..I suppose my chest is just genetically below avg..which is fine seein as how my goal is to basically be fit and to further increase my percentage of puss pounding but yeah thanks for the feedback..and to the person who asked no I don't use creatine
great.....your arms are bigger. lol. what about your body?

or you a beach muscle type of guy?
 7 years ago '04        #30
pandemon 8 heat pts OP
space
space
Lol u almost seem mad about something. All muscles grew considerably..like I said a 10lb increase with a drop in bf and crazy strength gains = increase in muscle mass..if u can read ud notice that I'm not trying to be a bodybuilder but rather have a nice physique and I'm positive pretty much any female on earth would consider mine to be just that..not really too concerned about some pompus dude obsessed with being hulk size and lifting thousands of pounds thinks of my body..merely just posted these results cuz I don't see anyone else doing so here and figured it could help motivate some of the not so in shape people on this board..if I needed douches reviews like urs ida posted it on a bodybuilding forum where I know insecure always-feeling-the-need-to-prove-something clowns like u run rampant..u probably have a cabinet full of supps n jack off to jay cutler n ronnie coleman
 06-26-2010, 06:09 PM         #31
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do crossfit, making me not a bodybuilder.

What would i be mad about?

I'm not even that big.....you STILL haven't posted your legs btw.

You can't take criticism brah. I'm saying "ok great" now here is what to improve on...

Here are some pictures i recently posted...as you will see..nobody is trying to be the hulk here.

Post full body sometime.....unless you have chicken legs ....?

Last edited by MrAmazing; 06-26-2010 at 06:10 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #32
pandemon 8 heat pts OP
space
space
nah homie i got wheels, i aint tryna be top heavy...i just dont take pics of my legs cuz no one really gives a f**k about seein dudes legs progress, if i get around to it soon ill take a pic n edit first post......and lol @ u telling me im "not big at all" when i never claimed to be, and then i look at ur pics n ur arms and shoulders are clearly smaller and almost non existent in comparison seems haterish to me, but good s**t anyway.
 06-26-2010, 11:17 PM         #33
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pandemon said:
nah homie i got wheels, i aint tryna be top heavy...i just dont take pics of my legs cuz no one really gives a f**k about seein dudes legs progress, if i get around to it soon ill take a pic n edit first post......and lol @ u telling me im "not big at all" when i never claimed to be, and then i look at ur pics n ur arms and shoulders are clearly smaller and almost non existent in comparison seems haterish to me, but good s**t anyway.
no need to argue anymore...i think we are fine now. Like i said keep up the good work and keep us posted on the progress.

No haters from my direction man
 7 years ago '04        #34
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
You god damn midgets, 5'11 is such an ideal height to look huge, lol, no hate. I'm just 6'4, and its hard to look huge no matte what numbers i put up.

keep up the good work man
 7 years ago '04        #35
pandemon 8 heat pts OP
space
space
 MrAmazing said:
no need to argue anymore...i think we are fine now. Like i said keep up the good work and keep us posted on the progress.

No haters from my direction man
i aint arguin doggie, just think its funny. based on the response/criticism you left, i was expecting a dude that would dwarf me in size/development easily, but then again knowing people and the internet... i should have known

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

06-27-2010, 07:04 AM         #36
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pandemon said:
i aint arguin doggie, just think its funny. based on the response/criticism you left, i was expecting a dude that would dwarf me in size/development easily, but then again knowing people and the internet... i should have known

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

LOL my deadlift is 3x my body weight. Like i said we have diff goals. Your arms look big. Cool cool....at the same time....I am going for the greatest human performance out of my body..big arms doesn't do anything for me.
 7 years ago '08        #37
Lmac 
space
space
space
$2,057 | Props total: 445 445
I can tell that shoulders are probably your favorite thing to work on. They are probably the most developed part of your physique.
 7 years ago '04        #38
pandemon 8 heat pts OP
space
space
^lol yeah shoulders and forearms r my favorite
 7 years ago '06        #39
BigPervy 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,920 | Props total: 29 29
 Sid 6point7 said:
Good job dude... at the rate I'm going I'll be there in about 9 months lol

Gotta REVERSE this pregnancy first, YAH DIG?
At the rate I am at that will be a few years from now.
 7 years ago '04        #40
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
:disdain2: So many baybay excuses in here........
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now