most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
6197 pageviews
70 comments

pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
(PICS) my results over the past 6 months

ok i used to be pretty fit a couple years ago and fell off the wagon for awhile and just ate like s**t and lost a lot of muscle/size..december of 09 i decided to start gettin back into it and try to get in shape for the summer so i was gonna try to bulk the f**k up and then start cuttin weight around april

this is me december 4th 09 at the very start of getting back into the gym and beginning my bulk phase (weight 175lbs)

[pic - click to view]

fast forward 3 months, a couple inches on my arms/elsewhere, and a few stretch marks later (i was growin hella fast) here is me march 4th 2010 @ 210lbs

[pic - click to view]

at this point i started doing cardio and watching what i ate and have since dropped down to my current weight @ 185lbs which is my weight in this pic here which i took a couple weeks ago:

[pic - click to view]

not shredded by any means but am happy with my results so far..still wanna shed another 5lbs of fat or so to get some good definition going....just thought id share my experience since not many people seem to post up pics of their results on this board

70 comments for "(PICS) my results over the past 6 months"

06-23-2010, 05:39 PM         #2
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real good progress. That first pic is basically where I am now in that pose, lol.
 06-23-2010, 06:55 PM         #3
Sid 6point7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good job dude... at the rate I'm going I'll be there in about 9 months lol

Gotta REVERSE this pregnancy first, YAH DIG?

Last edited by Sid 6point7; 06-23-2010 at 06:57 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #4
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3077 3077
Good s**t my nigs keep it up!
 7 years ago '06        #5
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6805 6805
good s**t
thats real commitment there
 7 years ago '05        #6
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,282 | Props total: 4351 4351
major props! whats ur diet/routine like?
 7 years ago '04        #7
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
looking good! Tell us your secrets
 7 years ago '08        #8
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
nice progress bruh bruh, whats ur diet/routine like?
 7 years ago '07        #9
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
congrats man. what do u do to your core?
 7 years ago '98        #10
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,196 | Props total: 3603 3603
good work man... thats some good progress right there. Those side delts looking jacked
 7 years ago '06        #11
realgunta 706 heat pts706
space
space
$20,565 | Props total: 16447 16447
how tall are u?
 7 years ago '04        #12
pandemon 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
thanks for the positive feedback everyone, much appreciated.

i'm 5'11.

as for my routine, well it's nothing you probably haven't heard before..pretty standard/simple really.

monday-chest for 4-5 exercises, 3 sets per, 8-12 reps
tueday-back for 5-6 exercises, 3 sets per, 8-12 reps
wednesday-shoulders (my favorite day) for 4-5 exercises, 4 sets per, 8-12 reps
thursday-biceps and triceps supersets, only 3 exercises for each, 3 sets per, 8-12 reps
friday-off
saturday-off
sunday-legs/traps/forearms

i mainly do the same exercises for each muscle but i will switch up the order i do them every time...always keeping intensity very high and form very strict...never loading up too much weight that ill have to cheat more than a couple reps on my last set or so...gotta check your ego at the door imo..though every few weeks ill have a heavy day for certain muscles where i decide i want to do one rep max's and sets of 5-8 reps..offering variety to keep the muscles shocked and to ensure that i am indeed getting stronger through my regular training

i dont do core work at all..just never liked to do it..

and as for cardio that i added in when i started cutting weight, i use a low to moderate intensity approach=walking on the treadmill no faster than 4.3mph, working up to 60-80% of my maximum heart rate until i burn around 200 calories on lifting days, and 300 or so on non-lifting days..nothing crazy tho it seems to work well to prevent catabolism while burning fat. i try to do cardio all 7 days of the week (after lifting on lifting days)...

diet when i was bulking i was eating 7 to 8 times a day, every 2 hours if possible, as much as i could fit into my stomach each time...didnt worry about eating clean too much just as long as i was eating a s**tload...many a times i would eat until i was about to throw up...i wanted to gain weight badly, and fast..

now to maintain and still lose fat im eating 5 to 6 times a day, every 2 to 3 hours, but pretty clean for the most part. stuff like brown rice, oatmeal, egg whites, lowfat cottage cheese before bed because of the casein, cans of tuna, salmon, chicken brea$ts, veggies, unsalted almonds for snacks, protein shakes, etc. etc. i do try to limit carbs other than the ones in the cottage cheese after a certain hour in the day tho.

i dont count calories and i do allow myself to cheat one day a week and eat whatever the hell i want

thats basically it
 7 years ago '09        #13
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
you take creatine????

and how much cardio did you do while bulking

im thinking about cutting my cardio out almost completely while bulking and focusing solely on weight lifting....until its time to cut

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 06-25-2010 at 05:28 AM..
 06-25-2010, 11:50 AM         #14
SD-11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great stuff man..I might use that routine, but alter it a bit to my preference.. I don't like working out weekends either, I'm always drinking Friday/Saturday! Haha
 7 years ago '04        #15
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,320 | Props total: 3921 3921
Thanks for the feed back. I'm lookin' to get chizzled up by the end of summer myself...
 06-25-2010, 01:50 PM         #16
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uhh legs?

chest needs work. need some more mass.....honestly you look like a soccer player or something. And at 6 months you should have added ...something. Like no mass was really gained. I understand you are trying to look ripped but you aren't big at all.

To each his own...im not hating...just giving honest feedback. Good work so far keep it up.

Go lift some more HEAVY stuff.

Last edited by MrAmazing; 06-25-2010 at 01:52 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #17
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,117 | Props total: 597 597
 MrAmazing said:
uhh legs?

chest needs work. need some more mass.....honestly you look like a soccer player or something. And at 6 months you should have added ...something. Like no mass was really gained. I understand you are trying to look ripped but you aren't big at all.

To each his own...im not hating...just giving honest feedback. Good work so far keep it up.

Go lift some more HEAVY stuff.
He does " "legs" " on Sunday. That's pretty good progress for six months.
 7 years ago '06        #18
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,337 | Props total: 18303 18303
good shyt kid
 06-25-2010, 03:37 PM         #19
MrAmazing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 enetblazin4eva said:
He does " "legs" " on Sunday. That's pretty good progress for six months.
i mean i suppose...its still my opinion that for 6 months...if he would have done some more compound lifts with HEAVY weights....he would have seen alot more progress..thats a half a year man.....
 06-25-2010, 03:48 PM         #20
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What are you exercise stats?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy