Allhiphop:Illuminati Hov To Release New Song Addressing His Ties Or Lack Thereof To Secret Societies

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 14886 14886
 THEE BLUEPRINT said:
And its not amazing how far n*ggas go to hate on a man they dont know?

Faggit.
got banned again
 06-24-2010, 08:59 AM         #122
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL i Am said:
his new name gona be

THEEEE BLUEEEPRINT

lets see how many E's hes gona end up having to add
:lachen001::lachen001::lachen001:
 7 years ago '09        #123
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
all you n*ggas b**ching about this illuminati s**t if you see a thread just stay the f**k out, its really that simple.

DETOUR n*gga!
 7 years ago '10        #124
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,527 | Props total: 1107 1107
I'm still waiting for someone to explain when free masonry became a bad thing.
 06-24-2010, 09:30 AM         #125
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
Free Masons worship Lucifer. Read about Lucifer
 06-24-2010, 09:37 AM         #126
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
when ppl imply that free masonry has nothing to do with the Illuminati...you can just tell they have no f**kin' clue....it's sad really...
 06-24-2010, 01:01 PM         #127
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SunnySouthDalla said:
man all this illuminati s**t is f**kin creepy as hell, bro. all the n*ggas i bang in my car end up worshippin the devil and s**t but gottdamn. if this s**t is real, im suspectin jayz runnin this s**t cuz erry time somebody come up with that illuminati s**t, they got ties with jayz. even hannah montana a.ss miley cyrus or whatever, she talkin bout listenin to jayz and her a.ss done changed. saw her video the other day she got some dark s**t in there n*gga i still smash. i dont give a f**k tho f**k it.
:cool-smiley-009:

I can respect this..because at least you're smart enough to realize..there's more going on with jay than just music...
 7 years ago '04        #128
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 killya said:
Free Masons worship Lucifer. Read about Lucifer
nooooooo there's a European Sect of free masons that worship Lucifer according to the catholic church (who in a way also worship Lucifer) read up on this Christ oops my bad I meant Kristos *Cough* Tarnush

thats not to say there isn't sumthin odd going on with jay and his success though

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-24-2010 at 01:10 PM..
 06-24-2010, 01:07 PM         #129
ReeferStan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blah blah blah
 7 years ago '09        #130
The Hatchett 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 Michael_Moore said:
calm down stanley the song hasn't dropped yet....
you just mad cuz you the motha f**ka he talkin about... you spend 75% of you existence on this planet making post about Illuminati bulls**t... get a life kid.
 06-24-2010, 01:14 PM         #131
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
nooooooo there's a European Sect of free masons that worship Lucifer according to the catholic church (who in a way also worship Lucifer) read up on this Christ oops my bad I meant Kristos *Cough* Tarnush

thats not to say there isn't sumthin odd going on with jay and his success though

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #132
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 killya said:
.......that started from a European Sect of freemasons, just like you have different types of Muslims and Christians......awe f**k it n*ggas don't actually read anything anymore they just watch youtube carry on my brotha

HUDA2daF said:
nvm that s**t long as f**k ppl wouldnt read it
how can I enlighten anyone when this is the average mind on the BX......well I'm off to the knowledge corner or the game section

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 06-24-2010 at 01:27 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #133
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Ra-da-god said:
that started from a European Sect of freemasons, just like you have different types of Muslims and Christians......awe f**k it n*ggas don't actually read anything anymore they just watch youtube carry on my brotha
 06-24-2010, 01:22 PM         #134
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Hatchett said:
you just mad cuz you the motha f**ka he talkin about... you spend 75% of you existence on this planet making post about Illuminati bulls**t... get a life kid.
don't post on a message board and tell ppl to "get a life"...you're like a trick telling other "johns" you're a pimp....
 7 years ago '09        #135
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,413 | Props total: 761 761
 Michael_Moore said:
how angry could u be if you posted in the thread?...how's it feel to use a moron's logic?
morons logic, coming from a conspiracy theorist
 06-24-2010, 01:32 PM         #136
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I know is, the world would be a better place if they lived by those ten commandments. I don't care if it's all bulls**t, the world would be a better place. But what do I hear and see when I step outside? Hell on earth.
 7 years ago '04        #137
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Joe Budden said:
All I know is, the world would be a better place if they lived by those 613 commandments. I don't care if it's all bulls**t, the world would be a better place. But what do I hear and see when I step outside? Hell on earth.
Fixed that for you my brutha
 06-24-2010, 03:59 PM         #138
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
.......that started from a European Sect of freemasons, just like you have different types of Muslims and Christians......awe f**k it n*ggas don't actually read anything anymore they just watch youtube carry on my brotha

how can I enlighten anyone when this is the average mind on the BX......well I'm off to the knowledge corner or the game section
i showed you a video of a mason saying he believes he is Lucifer. Thats what MOST of these masons worship. You can google that and READ articles about it as well.
 7 years ago '05        #139
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,526 | Props total: 7635 7635
 Ra-da-god said:

why do you feel like its your responsibility to enlighten/?
 7 years ago '08        #140
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
anyone who thinks jay or any rapper or any musician for that matter is part of the free masons is a f**king idiot

these ppl deal w/ wolrd politics, population control, etc. all things that are out of the grasp of a Jay-Z, this is still an ex drug dealer from Marcy Projects, no matter how much fame he gets he isnt gonna get to the point of the real powers that be (CFR, Skull n Bones, etc. etc.) u guys r just retards, sorry

its madd funny too, cus iam not a conspiracy nut or nething but i have always been madd interested in conspiracy theoriees since i was like 12-13, n im madd open-minded and like to come to my own conclusions, so ive had madd of my boys come up to me talkin bout that jay/free mason s**t and they are madd shocked when i shut them down like "nah, that is bulls**t", cus they expect me to believe that s**t jus cus i believe some other s**t

nah chill, yall way off, dont even get started w/ the symbolism n s**t, @ most Jay is paying homage cus he mighta broke bread w/ free masons, but that is as far as it goes, this n*gga aint an active part, he aint controlling s**t...finito
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy