Allhiphop:Illuminati Hov To Release New Song Addressing His Ties Or Lack Thereof To Secret Societies

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2010, 09:26 PM         #101
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they censored books from the new testement we will never get to see, the vatican also added extra s**t like the book of romans among others ..and the old testement was written by humans who thought they were talking to god, it could have been anything a malevolent or benelovent extra terrestrial, who knows but one things for certain they were in contact with something of a higher power. but in the long run its all too speculative to be concrete though, thats why i am a skeptic and live my life according to jesus real basic teachings not the other parts that were written by malevolent forces in power at the time, that these so called modern day "christians" believe ...the real jesus is far from what weve been taught imo and we will never know the truth so religion should be a personal thing not a commercial industry like it is today, ive always believed the illuminati wanted to control this secret and were against religion being abolished, but thats just what ive gathered from my research, that why bush and co portray themselves as these fake christians because in reality they are GOD on earth forfilling biblical prophecy themselves.

...like oprah said in that video "she was with it until they said god is a jealous god"

Last edited by WEREWOLF; 06-23-2010 at 09:27 PM..
 06-23-2010, 09:41 PM         #102
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmj2318 said:
People who believe any of it are just lazy. There giving themselves an excuse to not work hard.
This B*tCH a.ss SLAVE........ SLAVES SUPPORTING SLAVERY..... SHUT THE F*CK UP!!
 7 years ago '05        #103
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
 ven0m said:
she (oprah) even openly said she doesn't believe god but believes in a inner god (herself as a god or godlike)... Note: She use to be a christian.

who cares? Only blind mf'z believe in fairy tale religion based gods anyways.
The fact that oprah's wealthy and isn't a christian doesn't make her illuminati. Gtfoh
 7 years ago '05        #104
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
 Trill n*gga said:
these Illuminati threads always start off wit a couple of n*ggas arguing and then a bunch of random a.ss youtube videos being posted over and over again

entertaining none the less
HAHA so true
 06-23-2010, 10:02 PM         #105
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YOUNGZERO said:
This B*tCH a.ss SLAVE........ SLAVES SUPPORTING SLAVERY..... SHUT THE F*CK UP!!
"slaves supporting slavery"..this dude just summed up clowns like deLeet & others like him so perfectly.....

I'll never understand this mentality of those on here that support Obama & Jay as if they're somehow a part of them..lol...when all these dudes are working towards is seeing their destruction...I truly believe deLeet would give brains for some Jay verses...if needed he'd sell his mom too...
 06-23-2010, 10:06 PM         #106
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ice wolf said:
who cares? Only blind mf'z believe in fairy tale religion based gods anyways.
The fact that oprah's wealthy and isn't a christian doesn't make her illuminati. Gtfoh
lol at this retard just sharing his meaningless opinion like he's saying something of significance...you can tell he hasn't paid attention to a single valid post in this entire thread...
 06-23-2010, 10:07 PM         #107
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
"slaves supporting slavery"..this dude just summed up clowns like deLeet & others like him so perfectly.....

I'll never understand this mentality of those on here that support Obama & Jay as if they're somehow a part of them..lol...when all these dudes are working towards is seeing their destruction...I truly believe deLeet would give brains for some Jay verses...if needed he'd sell his mom too...
You know you can view both with skepticism, right?

[speculation]
As far as I'm concerned, since nature >>>> Illuminati, or whatever else is out there..

..if the Illuminati exist and plan to k!ll however many people to rule the rest..
..if the people f!ghting the Illuminati win..

The end result will always be the same.[/speculation]
 06-23-2010, 10:33 PM         #108
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

thats cause you have a tumor on your brain, I don't even think about jay-z outside the net or played any songs since around bp3 dropped... You the weirdo dreaming/plotting about jay-z EVERYDAY, studying every little images on the net and bunch of weird s**t you do. GET A REAL HOBBY AND STAY PRODUCTIVE SO YOU DON"T WASTE TIME ON STUPID s**t LIKE THIS.
 7 years ago '04        #109
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 klew said:
this. And after Jesus came to us we should all know he's the way to heaven. And God doesn't give us dress codes and tell us we have to meet up every sunday or give donations. Other religions do and that's a reason to me that their way isn't the way to heaven. They tell you what to wear, when to pray, what to do with little free will. If you want people to believe you know the way when there's God and Jesus on the other side you try to control them and that's what I'm seeing. They almost don't have the free will to believe in another God. Our God does, but advises you for the sake of your soul not to.
im guessing youve never actually read the bible then

before you say dumb s**t about another eligion maybe you should actually i dont klnow study it before you speak on it
 7 years ago '08        #110
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
I'm sure not even more than 5 people actually read the whole article, since it was very interesting and informative; but instead of focusing on the article, we get another Illuminati-filled thread

7 years ago '10        #111
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It's amazing how far these clowns go to defend their idols.
thats the proof of the power he has over his sheeple...

[pic - click to view]

06-24-2010, 01:12 AM         #112
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEE BLUEPRINT said:
And its not amazing how far n*ggas go to hate on a man they dont know?

Faggit.
THE TAKEOVER, is that you? THEE BLUEPRINT...really? And you had the nerve to call somebody "lame"?

You might as well change ya name to Jigga c*m guzzler.

:iough:

[pic - click to view]

06-24-2010, 01:35 AM         #113
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

7 years ago '09        #114
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
i laugh at 90% of you idiots
 7 years ago '05        #115
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
"Then Richard Pryor go and burn up, and Ike and Tina Turner break up Then I wake up to more bulls**t"
 06-24-2010, 05:39 AM         #116
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
hilarious!! you are probably the only user name i seen on the net d*ck riding another user name, sad s**t
 7 years ago '10        #117
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
Another Illuminati thread?

:iough:
 06-24-2010, 05:58 AM         #118
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
Is this a conspiracy of silence (being executed by Jay and John) or just one of ignorance (on all of us in the culture and industry who are fascinated and distracted by the wrong things)?

One of the reasons why I don’t superficially engage the talk of Jay-Z’s success allegedly being a result of his membership in some secret society (a subject Jay lyrically addresses on a hot new just recorded track…stay tuned) is because I know that the ignorance of business looms so large in the chatter that dominates rap music, that it is very difficult to have a rational and calm discussion over why certain artists are more commercially ‘successful,’ than others.

This is the only thing I got out of this thread.
 7 years ago '06        #119
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
"Con edisson flow, I'm connected to a higher power.."

We all know Jay is part of the Illuminati. No black man becomes that successful through just plain old hardwork. You have to have ties with the devil and worship Satan and allow other men to have s3x with your wife, like Will did with Beyonce (one of the many sacrifices). Jay -Z is regretting his ties with the Illuminati, and you can see it in his face, bruh.

Last edited by Da Realness; 06-24-2010 at 06:24 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #120
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 14888 14888
 Supa Mario 910 said:
How many times are you going to get banned and make a screen name relating to Jay-Z, you c*ck-gobbler?
:owned:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago