Allhiphop:Illuminati Hov To Release New Song Addressing His Ties Or Lack Thereof To Secret Societies

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,474 | Props total: 26268 26268
 kennboy1 said:
what???
Meant to say "just MAKE good music"
 06-23-2010, 08:18 PM         #82
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
humans want and need the illuminati to exist even if they dont. so who really gives a s**t.
 06-23-2010, 08:18 PM         #83
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
i agree with your post, its hard sometimes retaining all this information, you forget things, i had forgotten about that presidential endorsement, but with the bolded part, you actually believe that jesus is the only way? i know jesus was the most influential person on the planet but man im still not buying this religion s**t, i believe in spirits but man the world is so complex with many religions its makes no sense to say that a buddhist, jew or muslim cant go to heaven cause they dont follow jesus exclusiley, you realize how ludicrous that is? i believe heaven is right now on earth we live in it and get reincarnated to higher lifeforms not go to some imgainary palace in the clouds breh. ...i believe of some what she saying but im not illuminati.
ask yourself why everything about the Illuminati is so anti-Christianity...

i'm not gonna get into a huge rant about how real the bible is because I could but I will say this...new testament book of revelations everything in that book is playing itself out right now....even if u don't believe in Jesus..heaven..etc...the fact that things in the bible are coming to fruition has to at the very least give you great pause....
 06-23-2010, 08:21 PM         #84
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '05        #85
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 WEREWOLF said:
i agree with your post, its hard sometimes retaining all this information, you forget things, i had forgotten about that presidential endorsement, but with the bolded part, you actually believe that jesus is the only way? i know jesus was the most influential person on the planet but man im still not buying this religion s**t, i believe in spirits but man the world is so complex with many religions its makes no sense to say that a buddhist, jew or muslim cant go to heaven cause they dont follow jesus exclusiley, you realize how ludicrous that is? i believe heaven is right now on earth we live in it and get reincarnated to higher lifeforms not go to some imgainary palace in the clouds breh. ...i believe of some what she saying but im not illuminati.
If GOD himself says that Jesus is the only way then why wouldn't it be? There's so many religions and the world is so complex like you said so people are gonna have their own views and opinions and I think jealously and stubbornness plays apart in it to. Some people wanna believe they have their own way and they get their people to believe in it. Same thing as the people Oprah are promoting. Like this guy said it doesn't matter what anybody says not him, not Oprah, not me or you and not people that lead different religions. It's in the bible. There's only one god and if he says it's the only way like I said why wouldn't it be? Churches and their rules, how you dress, ect are just church rules and not the rules of god. That's why I don't believe I have to go to church to go to heaven because every preacher is different and their views are different so what's the point. Other religions tell you what to wear, what you have to do more so than our God ask. To me that's a little suspicious. A false God trying to control us.
 06-23-2010, 08:21 PM         #86
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
I could listen to more of this guy. He s**tted on oprah
yup....
 06-23-2010, 08:24 PM         #87
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Jay threw the pyramid up in a picture and placed his eye through the pyramid making an eye. My uncle is a Mason, I dont f**k with Masons. But trust me, its not a diamond. One of Jay's famous lines is, "keep one eye open like CBS" meaning that he is aware of the eye, which is a Masonic symbol. One of the meanings of the eye is that its supposed to remind you to keep your mouth closed and your secrets kept. So its not a coincidence. That same eye is on the pyramid and on some Masonic aprons. On the 4th degree apron, which is white with blue flaps and has a Z wrapped in olives, there is also eye above the Z for that very purpose of secrecy. Jay made that same eye with his eye.

[pic - click to view]

You and the threadstarter shouldn't be listening to rap music..that lines is so simple and to the point yet you write a bunch of stupid s**t lol... all that extra s**t you wrote i didn't even read.

Last edited by deLeet; 06-23-2010 at 08:25 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #88
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
i wish i wuz a little bit taller..i wish i wuz a baller..i wish i had a girl who look good i would call her..i wish i had a rabbit in a hat wit a bat and a 64 impala
 7 years ago '04        #89
the_malicious 101 heat pts101
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 4044 4044
 Michael_Moore said:
hey moron let me ask you a question....if I uploaded a video of a car crash & showed it to you..would it make the car crash any less real because I showed it to you in the form of a youtube link as opposed to me showing you that it took place with a newspaper clipping?
Youtube is youtube Are you that f**king stupid??? Anybody can upload anything and imply anything on youtube and get a million views. I can make a vid full of only speculation exposing fake a.ss Alex Jones you got in your avy but it's up to viewer to decide what's true or not even when it's only speculation and I don't have ANY FACTS.

Example Let's say I connect alex jones to secret socities and imply he's in it by using these symbols or handshakes. But I don't have any actual footage of him during the rituals. For anyone to be stupid enough to use this as a source of information shows exactly how a small portion of people can control EVERYTHING.
 7 years ago '07        #90
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,491 | Props total: 14999 14999
 A-L-P said:
Nas threw up the diamond in his Aint Hard to Tell video back in 94, what does that mean? Mobb Deep's 2006 album Blood Money has a pyramid in the background, what does that mean?

Jay explained that line on this DVD called "The Making of Reasonable Doubt". The line was more about huslting than anything. You gotta hear the lines he said before and after "keep one eye open like CBS" to understand what he was talking about. Its easy to manipulate the meaning of it if you just single out that line without posting the rest of it.

You should take that handshake stuff with a grain of salt. I googled still images of random people shaking hands and nearly all of them were identical to the Masonic handshake in the middle picture.

I've seen all the videos and i dont know how its considered proof. They're interesting but its just speculation that appeals to the emotions and not logic. Alot of it sounds good at first but if you seperate your emotions from the equation and look at it objectively from another angle then you will find major holes in these theories. I come with different angles that these theories could be looked at which would challenge how you look at these theories but it usually gets ignored. I've shown the holes in these theories numerous times but it gets ignored or Micheal Moore will say something irrational that is counterproductive to his "enlightening" crusade.

I wish that one of you enlightened people will bring forth a soulution to what we can do to save ourselves when they start k!lling off 80% of the population. Im fully aware that secret societies exists so let me know what can i do. I asked a poster on here what i should do and he gave me a very vague and dismissive answer. I asked Micheal Moore and he basically replied "im not finna give you my address, i got my own situation, me n my family will be good", even though i wasn't asking for his address lol. Like I said before, what is the point of awarness with no soulution? Im starting to believe that they wont even know what to do when it finally happens.

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 06-23-2010, 08:30 PM         #91
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the_malicious said:
Youtube is youtube Are you that f**king stupid??? Anybody can upload anything and imply anything on youtube and get a million views. I can make a vid full of only speculation exposing fake a.ss Alex Jones you got in your avy but it's up to viewer to decide what's true or not even when it's only speculation and I don't have ANY FACTS.

Example Let's say I connect alex jones to secret socities and imply he's in it by using these symbols or handshakes. But I don't have any actual footage of him during the rituals. For anyone to be stupid enough to use this as a source of information shows exactly how a small portion of people can control EVERYTHING.
so yea.....would the car crash have happened or not?
 7 years ago '07        #92
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
and if jay-z is apart of the illumanati and part of the plan that will k!ll 80 percent of the worlds population

why are you guys still listening to his music

mason have huge clout sjit if you a mason you cant the mason symbol on your license plate

but anyway a bunch mumbo jumbo from michael moore
 7 years ago '07        #93
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
 palogee said:
What freemason at his level would admit it? That's like asking C-murder to give details of his past dirt. BX is like a psycho b**ch with some bomb a.ss pus*y. You hate her.... But damnit you keep coming back for more.
thank you

you come out like yeah im in the heiarcharu of masonary and we got plans for the world

he's be dead
 06-23-2010, 08:37 PM         #94
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
last time I heard if someone ask you if your a mason, you have to say yes and you cannot lie about it.
 06-23-2010, 08:38 PM         #95
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
ask yourself why everything about the Illuminati is so anti-Christianity...

i'm not gonna get into a huge rant about how real the bible is because I could but I will say this...new testament book of revelations everything in that book is playing itself out right now....even if u don't believe in Jesus..heaven..etc...the fact that things in the bible are coming to fruition has to at the very least give you great pause....
 klew said:
If GOD himself says that Jesus is the only way then why wouldn't it be? There's so many religions and the world is so complex like you said so people are gonna have their own views and opinions and I think jealously and stubbornness plays apart in it to. Some people wanna believe they have their own way and they get their people to believe in it. Same thing as the people Oprah are promoting. Like this guy said it doesn't matter what anybody says not him, not Oprah, not me or you and not people that lead different religions. It's in the bible. There's only one god and if he says it's the only way like I said why wouldn't it be? Churches and their rules, how you dress, ect are just church rules and not the rules of god. That's why I don't believe I have to go to church to go to heaven because every preacher is different and their views are different so what's the point. Other religions tell you what to wear, what you have to do more so than our God ask. To me that's a little suspicious. A false God trying to control us.

the bible is full of prophecy that had come to fruition, ill give you that, jesus way is the way we should all live our lives but i mean some people think going to church for an hour each sunday and tithing 10% of their income to goes straight to the new mecredes payment for the pastors daughter is "following jesus" ...or going to f!ght wars against the infidels, most people think the bible is god when its just a bunch of humans who thought they were speaking to god. religion is the government.

and to say that all the humans that were born before jesus werent "saved" or "lived for jesus" because they werent born at the right time somehow they went to hell? come on, its all bulls**t ...what about some islanders of an isolated tropical island in the pacific lived their lives perfectly within the boundaries of sin and died because they never heard or read about the bible? do they go to hell? religion is bulls**t man, the head illuminati(an italian word) in the vatican sure as hell dont want to abolish religion, its been working great for them for centuries

btw the vatican also censored the book of reincarnation jesus wrote from the bible aswell, think about that one ...i guess jesus was illuminati too?

Last edited by WEREWOLF; 06-23-2010 at 08:39 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #96
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
what about d'evil's off reasonable doubt???? illuminati want my mind soul and my body sample from prodigy has to be a dead giveaway.
the sample from prodigy

premo made the beat

so premo illumanti to
 06-23-2010, 08:57 PM         #97
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
the bible is full of prophecy that had come to fruition, ill give you that, jesus way is the way we should all live our lives but i mean some people think going to church for an hour each sunday and tithing 10% of their income to goes straight to the new mecredes payment for the pastors daughter is "following jesus" ...or going to f!ght wars against the infidels, most people think the bible is god when its just a bunch of humans who thought they were speaking to god. religion is the government.

and to say that all the humans that were born before jesus werent "saved" or "lived for jesus" because they werent born at the right time somehow they went to hell? come on, its all bulls**t ...what about some islanders of an isolated tropical island in the pacific lived their lives perfectly within the boundaries of sin and died because they never heard or read about the bible? do they go to hell? religion is bulls**t man, the head illuminati(an italian word) in the vatican sure as hell dont want to abolish religion, its been working great for them for centuries

btw the vatican also censored the book of reincarnation jesus wrote from the bible aswell, think about that one ...i guess jesus was illuminati too?
yea I hear u but i'm not defending any of these man made rules like when you should be at church...dress code..etc...or even some of these corrupt pastors,priests they're going to be judged the same way any other man Jesus died for is going to be judged...

and as of right now there is no hell...the day of judgement has yet to come...what would be the purpose of God casting ppl into heaven and hell and then have a separate day of judgement when he sends Christ back to earth during the rapture? you pretty much know what's going on but the bible is a key element that's vital to understanding this whole thing....

what about some islanders of an isolated tropical island in the pacific lived their lives perfectly within the boundaries of sin and died because they never heard or read about the bible? do they go to hell?
in cases where a person isn't familiar with the bible & Christ God judges a persons heart,you can't hold a person accountable for something they never knew about, God isn't some savage that just judges ppl without wisdom homie...you've gotta read the bible with understanding and in it's proper context...
 06-23-2010, 08:58 PM         #98
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1ironboy1 said:
dpnt matter wa he says the haters r still gonna hate
this dude & his 3rd grade debating skills.....FOH....you're lost..go somewhere & make yourself useful to jay & go throw a diamond up or something...
 06-23-2010, 09:20 PM         #99
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
this dude & his 3rd grade debating skills.....FOH....you're lost..go somewhere & make yourself useful to jay & go throw a diamond up or something...
 7 years ago '05        #100
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 Michael_Moore said:
yea I hear u but i'm not defending any of these man made rules like when you should be at church...dress code..etc...or even some of these corrupt pastors,priests they're going to be judged the same way any other man Jesus died for is going to be judged...

and as of right now there is no hell...the day of judgement has yet to come...what would be the purpose of God casting ppl into heaven and hell and then have a separate day of judgement when he sends Christ back to earth during the rapture? you pretty much know what's going on but the bible is a key element that's vital to understanding this whole thing....

in cases where a person isn't familiar with the bible & Christ God judges a persons heart,you can't hold a person accountable for something they never knew about, God isn't some savage that just judges ppl without wisdom homie...you've gotta read the bible with understanding and in it's proper context...
this. And after Jesus came to us we should all know he's the way to heaven. And God doesn't give us dress codes and tell us we have to meet up every sunday or give donations. Other religions do and that's a reason to me that their way isn't the way to heaven. They tell you what to wear, when to pray, what to do with little free will. If you want people to believe you know the way when there's God and Jesus on the other side you try to control them and that's what I'm seeing. They almost don't have the free will to believe in another God. Our God does, but advises you for the sake of your soul not to.

Last edited by klew; 06-23-2010 at 09:22 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now