Allhiphop:Illuminati Hov To Release New Song Addressing His Ties Or Lack Thereof To Secret Societies

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2010, 07:12 PM         #61
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ven0m said:
She (Oprah) even openly said she doesn't believe God but believes in a INNER GOD (Herself as a God or Godlike)... NOTE: She use to be a Christian.

its funny cuz i kind of agree with what oprah was saying...the new testement is just a roman form of mind control, a good majority of it is bulls**t and not true, yet people will jump off bridges for that s**t ...i like what oprah said about christianity cant be the only way into heaven, i can see mostly her intentions are good, i dont think for a second shes a part of the ACTUAL illuminati who controls disaters etc ...but she is an unwitting pawn who promotes alot of their f**kery, women arent very smart and easily succeptible to mind programming than men, shes basically a smaller cog in amongst a bunch of other larger powerful cogs ...dont hate oprah
 7 years ago '07        #62
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
i wouldnt be surprised if he was interested in it before he got on there are atleast 5 masonic temples in brooklyn alone...a shop for Mason stuff right in da Stuy
 7 years ago '08        #63
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
If it is true what people have said about Oprah in this thread, then it seems that she has reached or been exposed to 33rd degree masons. In all other degrees of Masonry, Masons are taught that they and everything on earth are subjects to the grand luminary, which is the emblem of the grand architect. The Masons idolize the grand luminary, calling it another name in other degrees. However, in the 33rd degree the Masons start believing that they are greater than the grand luminary. And Oprah seem like she's on that swag.
 7 years ago '07        #64
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1020 1020
Jay was throwing up the pyramids for years and you still dont believe? I guess you still think it was a diamond lol
Nas threw up the diamond in his Aint Hard to Tell video back in 94, what does that mean? Mobb Deep's 2006 album Blood Money has a pyramid in the background, what does that mean?

One of Jay's famous lines is, "keep one eye open like CBS" meaning that he is aware of the eye, which is a Masonic symbol.
Jay explained that line on this DVD called "The Making of Reasonable Doubt". The line was more about huslting than anything. You gotta hear the lines he said before and after "keep one eye open like CBS" to understand what he was talking about. Its easy to manipulate the meaning of it if you just single out that line without posting the rest of it.

Im glad that someone had pics of the grips. People can nolonger say that those are "regular" handshakes.
You should take that handshake stuff with a grain of salt. I googled still images of random people shaking hands and nearly all of them were identical to the Masonic handshake in the middle picture.

i take you barely watch the clips since u replied in 3 mins. close minded & naive.
everyone quit to say he isnt but provide NO proof, but the "theorist" always do... smh.
I've seen all the videos and i dont know how its considered proof. They're interesting but its just speculation that appeals to the emotions and not logic. Alot of it sounds good at first but if you seperate your emotions from the equation and look at it objectively from another angle then you will find major holes in these theories. I come with different angles that these theories could be looked at which would challenge how you look at these theories but it usually gets ignored. I've shown the holes in these theories numerous times but it gets ignored or Micheal Moore will say something irrational that is counterproductive to his "enlightening" crusade.

I wish that one of you enlightened people will bring forth a soulution to what we can do to save ourselves when they start k!lling off 80% of the population. Im fully aware that secret societies exists so let me know what can i do. I asked a poster on here what i should do and he gave me a very vague and dismissive answer. I asked Micheal Moore and he basically replied "im not finna give you my address, i got my own situation, me n my family will be good", even though i wasn't asking for his address lol. Like I said before, what is the point of awarness with no soulution? Im starting to believe that they wont even know what to do when it finally happens.

Last edited by A-L-P; 06-23-2010 at 07:38 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #65
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17129 17129
Listen, when you got preachers sounding offended and concerned about Sean Carter's persona of Jay z and its agenda towards their beliefs you know its f**ked up, hear this preacher tell his people whats up.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 06-23-2010 at 07:27 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #66
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17129 17129
This dude A-L-P looking like a f**king fool, why are you trying so hard to make people NOT be interested in this?, why are you questioning the obvious s**t?, seriously like I said above this s**t is offending people and their beliefs, they got a reason to speak on this, what is yours?? is it because you're a camel warrior in denial?, why are you defending something that is not part of you?

So realize unless you are getting paid to counter this
then I suggest you shut your mouth, you seem like one of these know it all types f*gs that really knows nothing about anything, so do us all a favor and stop typing novels because nobody is reading that s**t.

Last edited by The N; 06-23-2010 at 07:34 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #67
the_malicious 101 heat pts101
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 4044 4044
LOL at all these dumb a.ss n*ggas who watch youtube vids to become experts on secret socieities and the global elite. You dumb f**ks who do you think owns and controls youtube? Yall don't know s**t about secret societies and if it trickled down all the way to you via google and youtube It aint a secret no more lol!!!

You n*ggas eat all that symbolism Jay puts out there like idiots. Jay deserves the blame too for addin fuel to the fire and givin these idiots exactly what they're lookin for. But it's highly unlikely Jay-Z from marcy is running with international bankers from around the world. Lets be real he's not even a billionaire and he's black. The average idiot watches these youtube vids of jay with the symbols of diamonds and hand shakes and walks away convinced he's in that s**t.... like dude said good luck in life.

Last edited by the_malicious; 06-23-2010 at 07:53 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #68
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
He is ready to lie to these dead in the head Camel Warriors, the awake ones see beyond his bulls**t and the fact he has to go there NOW, its proof enough they put pressure on him to go out there and lie about it. It is getting to them, this will only make it worst btw, the camel warriors will take it in of course, the satanic movement running the music industry is shook.
Why do ya'll just throw things out there like it's fact? How are u so sure that they are "putting pressure on him"? Where are ya'll getting this from. And Micheal Moore blindly cosigned this post because it supports his theory of Jay being a Mason.
 7 years ago '08        #69
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 the_malicious said:
lol at all these dumb n*ggas who watch youtube vids to become experts on secret socieities and the global elite. You dumb f**ks who do you think owns and controls youtube? Yall don't know s**t about secret societies and if it trickled down all the way to you via google and youtube It aint a secret no more lol!!! you n*ggas eat all that symbolism Jay puts out there like idiots. Jay deserves the blame too for addin fuel to the fire and givin these idiots exactly what they're lookin for. but lets be real he's not even a billionaire and he's black. The average idiot watches these youtube vids of jay with the symbols of diamonds and hand shakes and walks away convinced he's in that s**t like dude said good luck in life.
Youtube is full of misinformation. I dont check youtube for Masonic shyt nor do I use them for info, who said that everyone who talks about secret societie goes on youtube?
 7 years ago '07        #70
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Youtube is full of misinformation. I dont check youtube for Masonic shyt nor do I use them for info, who said that everyone who talks about secret societie goes on youtube
?

They probably dont all go on youtube but it just seems that way because the theorist post youtube videos as proof.
 06-23-2010, 07:42 PM         #71
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all might as well stop trying to convince people and you guys might as well join forces and use the knowledge against others.
 06-23-2010, 07:50 PM         #72
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
its funny cuz i kind of agree with what oprah was saying...the new testement is just a roman form of mind control, a good majority of it is bulls**t and not true, yet people will jump off bridges for that s**t ...i like what oprah said about christianity cant be the only way into heaven, i can see mostly her intentions are good, i dont think for a second shes a part of the ACTUAL illuminati who controls disaters etc ...but she is an unwitting pawn who promotes alot of their f**kery, women arent very smart and easily succeptible to mind programming than men, shes basically a smaller cog in amongst a bunch of other larger powerful cogs ...dont hate oprah
Oprah's right there in the mix of things bro her hands are far dirtier than Jay's...she's met with Ted Turner,Bill Gates to discuss depopulation & has been cultivating a following for years..it's not mere coincidence zbignew bresinski,Kissinger & the rest of Obama's handlers made her such a driving force in his presidential bid...+ she promotes these new age satanic religions,and saying there's more than one path to get to heaven is satanic in itself..the only path to heaven is through Jesus Christ,The Father & the Holy Spirit...<--the Elite,Oprah included hate all 3..so you can take from that what you will

this guy breaks down precisely why what Oprah says is extremely problematic & dangerous...

[video - click to view]

06-23-2010, 07:56 PM         #73
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the_malicious said:
LOL at all these dumb a.ss n*ggas who watch youtube vids to become experts on secret socieities and the global elite. You dumb f**ks who do you think owns and controls youtube? Yall don't know s**t about secret societies and if it trickled down all the way to you via google and youtube It aint a secret no more lol!!!

You n*ggas eat all that symbolism Jay puts out there like idiots. Jay deserves the blame too for addin fuel to the fire and givin these idiots exactly what they're lookin for. But lets be real he's not even a billionaire and he's black. The average idiot watches these youtube vids of jay with the symbols of diamonds and hand shakes and walks away convinced he's in that s**t like dude said good luck in life.
you know how big youtube is dont you? they have millions of videos posted PER DAY they dont have the manpower or resources to maintain that s**t, most videos do get deleted 6 months down the track when their system plays catch up, ive actually noticed this s**t ....and from the illuminati perspective they have agencies that add their own videos which try to make "conspiracy theorists" look like fools. muddy the waters method. they are smart, its the reason most of you fools think its one big joke "duh, look at the conthpirathy thoerith duh durrrp"

look at how wikileaks leaked that us massacre video, it was uploaded to youtube first ane THOUSANDS saw it with their own eyes, thats a BIG a.ss GLITCH in the "matrix" theres no way they can go and execute thousands of people for viewing one top secret video. the internet is the FUTURE man thats why they currentlytrying to pass a bill through congress for an "internet k!ll swith" they can use in a time of crisis *cough* false flags *cough*
 7 years ago '07        #74
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
This dude A-L-P looking like a f**king fool, why are you trying so hard to make people NOT be interested in this?, why are you questioning the obvious s**t?, seriously like I said above this s**t is offending people and their beliefs, they got a reason to speak on this, what is yours?? is it because you're a camel warrior in denial?, why are you defending something that is not part of you?

So realize unless you are getting paid to counter this
then I suggest you shut your mouth, you seem like one of these know it all types f*gs that really knows nothing about anything, so do us all a favor and stop typing novels because nobody is reading that s**t.

I mean if there is anyone who can speak on religion, its me. I was born into a Muslim home and became a born again Christian in 2001. I understood that Jay-Z line where he said "Life starts where the church ends". Thats usually how it is when you grow up in the hood. You go to church but when church is over thats when "life starts", meaning you get into all kinds of mischief (drug dealing, block parties, s3x) even though you just came from church. It was like that in my neighborhood so I know Brooklyn couldn't have been any different. Why does my opinion make you type with such rage, do you only want one perspective in a open forum? And about the whole Camel Warrior thing, am i a Camel Warrior because i dont think he's a Mason?

Last edited by A-L-P; 06-23-2010 at 08:04 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #75
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Wrong, it's because humans by nature are visual people so obviously more people will pay attention to that than reading, but I'm sure that's obvious.
True!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #76
the_malicious 101 heat pts101
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 4044 4044
threadstarter You got Alex Jones in your avy the most main stream conspiracy theorist out there. I wouldn't be surprised if he was just as involved as you claim Jay-Z is. ALEX JONES is the only conspiracy theorist I have ever heard deny that Jews and Israel don't have a hand in anything. f**k outta here.
 06-23-2010, 08:02 PM         #77
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the_malicious said:

You n*ggas eat all that symbolism Jay puts out there like idiots. Jay deserves the blame too for addin fuel to the fire and givin these idiots exactly what they're lookin for. But it's highly unlikely Jay-Z from marcy is running with international bankers from around the world. Lets be real he's not even a billionaire and he's black. The average idiot watches these youtube vids of jay with the symbols of diamonds and hand shakes and walks away convinced he's in that s**t.... like dude said good luck in life.
hey moron let me ask you a question....if I uploaded a video of a car crash & showed it to you..would it make the car crash any less real because I showed it to you in the form of a youtube link as opposed to me showing you that it took place with a newspaper clipping?
 06-23-2010, 08:05 PM         #78
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
Oprah's right there in the mix of things bro her hands are far dirtier than Jay's...she's met with Ted Turner,Bill Gates to discuss depopulation & has been cultivating a following for years..it's not mere coincidence zbignew bresinski,Kissinger & the rest of Obama's handlers made her such a driving force in his presidential bid...+ she promotes these new age satanic religions,and saying there's more than one path to get to heaven is satanic in itself..the only path to heaven is through Jesus Christ,The Father & the Holy Spirit...<--the Elite,Oprah included hate all 3..so you can take from that what you will

this guy breaks down precisely why what Oprah says is extremely problematic & dangerous...
i agree with your post, its hard sometimes retaining all this information, you forget things, i had forgotten about that presidential endorsement, but with the bolded part, you actually believe that jesus is the only way? i know jesus was the most influential person on the planet but man im still not buying this religion s**t, i believe in spirits but man the world is so complex with many religions its makes no sense to say that a buddhist, jew or muslim cant go to heaven cause they dont follow jesus exclusiley, you realize how ludicrous that is? i believe heaven is right now on earth we live in it and get reincarnated to higher lifeforms not go to some imgainary palace in the clouds breh. ...i believe of some what she saying but im not illuminati.
 7 years ago '05        #79
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 Michael_Moore said:

I could listen to more of this guy. He s**tted on oprah
 7 years ago '08        #80
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
For people who want to know why noone is doing anything, the answer is that attempts have been made but all were sabotaged. When the Masons k!lled William Morgan, the people rose up against them. But they were sabotaged by the Masons who eventually a.ssumed complete control of America's politics. I have all the Funk and Wagnall books, and volume 11 has some interesting s**t about Masons. Yet people continue to think its only a fun and games fraternity.

Funk & Wagnalls Volume 11 pg 40 said:
For about a decade following the abduction from Batavia, N.Y., in 1821, of William Morgan, a Freeman who had threatened to publish Masonic secrets and who was commonly thought to have been kidnapped by the Masons, a general outcry was that many Masonic Lodges had to be abandonded throughout the eastern and middle states. In the northern states the Anti-Masonic party was formed; for a few years it was practically the only opponent to the Democratic Party. In 1832 the Anti-Masonic party nominated a lawyer, William Wirt, as its candidate for the presidency, but he was defeated by Andrew Jackson, who supported Masonry. Ironically, Wirt himself was a Mason. After that date Freemasons encounted little political opposition in the US or elsewhere.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy