Allhiphop:Illuminati Hov To Release New Song Addressing His Ties Or Lack Thereof To Secret Societies

most viewed right now
 127
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-23-2010, 04:57 PM         #21
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look, when you have miley cyrus, the biggest disney wh0ore being pimped out by the illuminati since britney spears, shouting you out on a song repeatedly you know something suspicious as f**k is going on.

Disney = Illuminati

just look at all the subliminal s3x messages they put into their films and music, and now they shouting out jay z? LOL im telling you this s**t is just the tip of the iceberg.
 06-23-2010, 05:00 PM         #22
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
look, when you have miley cyrus, the biggest disney wh0ore being pimped out by the illuminati since britney spears, shouting you out on a song repeatedly you know something suspicious as f**k is going on.

Disney = Illuminati

just look at all the subliminal s3x messages they put into their films and music, and now they shouting out jay z? LOL im telling you this s**t is just the tip of the iceberg.
i thought miley cyrus dissed jay-z.............. some of you just type and type and type and type.....
 06-23-2010, 05:03 PM         #23
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It's amazing how far these clowns go to defend their idols.
Originally Posted By un1t27
Man u know even if ..Jay-Z said it himself these f**gotly stans would say no hes not
this........
 7 years ago '07        #24
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
avatar space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
 Michael_Moore said:
calm down stanley the song hasn't dropped yet....
at you calling somebody a Stan when most of your threads are about the Illuminati.
 06-23-2010, 05:06 PM         #25
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
i thought miley cyrus dissed jay-z.............. some of you just type and type and type and type.....
her no1 selling record "party in the usa"? it says "AND A JAY Z SONG WAS ON, AND A JAY Z SONG WAS ON" repeatedly in the chorus, are you just plain dumb n*gga? thats sending a message for all her following to start buying jay-z albums and get indoctrinated by the lyrics ...i know this s**t may be to cunning for you to understand but f**k its right in front of your face homie.
 7 years ago '06        #26
frequent23 
space
avatar space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
All this illuminati s**t is gettin old and startin to ruin this site, cant even read a thread witout seein 20 illuminati nerds makin the dumbest comments I hav ever read in my life
 7 years ago '06        #27
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 8650 8650
Jay got a point when you see a n*gga come from nothing to something but in a bigger way that you couldn't image, people make comments that you are in a sercet society. Not everybody is corrupted. But at the same time its not that hard to believe in something like this when you live in this world. People can lie so easy to people. Most people don't give s**t if its true or not. So when most people don't give s**t its easy to trick them. You don't even have to trick them you could tell them and they still wouldn't give a f**k.
 06-23-2010, 05:13 PM         #28
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
her no1 selling record "party in the usa"? it says "AND A JAY Z SONG WAS ON, AND A JAY Z SONG WAS ON" repeatedly in the chorus, are you just plain dumb n*gga? thats sending a message for all her following to start buying jay-z albums and get indoctrinated by the lyrics ...i know this s**t may be to cunning for you to understand but f**k its right in front of your face homie.
YOU SERIOUS WITH THIS POST? Let me try again, ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THIS POST? ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THIS POST?

type and type and type and type........ pls stop.
 7 years ago '05        #29
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 WEREWOLF said:
her no1 selling record "party in the usa"? it says "AND A JAY Z SONG WAS ON, AND A JAY Z SONG WAS ON" repeatedly in the chorus, are you just plain dumb n*gga? thats sending a message for all her following to start buying jay-z albums and get indoctrinated by the lyrics ...i know this s**t may be to cunning for you to understand but f**k its right in front of your face homie.
He's talking about Miley Cyrus saying "that she has never heard a Jay-Z song before" when she was asked about that line in the song. She did not write the song...someone else did and she just sang it like the puppet she is.
 06-23-2010, 05:16 PM         #30
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avon_Barksdale said:
at you calling somebody a Stan when most of your threads are about the Illuminati.
no the majority of my threads are specifically about hip hop...Mods didn't give me the "Hot Topic Contributor" tag because of postings about the Illuminati you can go ahead and sift through my threads and see for yourself...& even if they were...how the f**k does that make me a "stan"?...i'm the complete opposite of a stan mainly because I'm a realist I see things for exactly what they are without prejudice..Em,Game,50,nas Jay all happen to be favorite MC's of mine..but what separates me between clowns like you is that I won't blindly follow everything they say and do like i'm a mindless idiot...you've got morons on here like deLeet & yourself where if Jay told them that an Orange was purple you & him would seriously start considering whether or not an Orange is purple or not...in summary I don't d*ck ride any of these rappers at all costs like you and others like you do..so please indulge me explain to me exactly how i'm a stan?..what the f**k are you talking about really?
 7 years ago '08        #31
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 deLeet said:
YOU SERIOUS WITH THIS POST? Let me try again, ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THIS POST? ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THIS POST?

type and type and type and type........ pls stop.
"Its a secret society, all we ask is trust"
 7 years ago '04        #32
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1558 1558
jay-z knows what hes doing
 06-23-2010, 05:18 PM         #33
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
no the majority of my threads are specifically about hip hop...Mods didn't give me the "Hot Topic Contributor" tag because of postings about the Illuminati you can go ahead and sift through my threads and see for yourself...& even if they were...how the f**k does that make me a "stan"?...i'm the complete opposite of a stan mainly because I'm a realist I see things for exactly what they are without prejudice..Em,Game,50,nas Jay all happen to be favorite MC's of mine..but what separates me between clowns like you is that I won't blindly follow everything they say and do like i'm a mindless idiot...you've got morons on here like deLeet & yourself where if Jay told them that an Orange was purple you & him would seriously start considering whether or not an Orange is purple or not...in summary I don't d*ck ride any of these rappers at all costs like you and others like you do..so please indulge me explain to me exactly how i'm a stan?..what the f**k are you talking about really?

SOURCE: CHOKE NO JOKE VIDEOS


oh s**t you listen to jay-z now?? type and type and type and type... you weirdos are all the same.
 06-23-2010, 05:25 PM         #34
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
He's talking about Miley Cyrus saying "that she has never heard a Jay-Z song before" when she was asked about that line in the song. She did not write the song...someone else did and she just sang it like the puppet she is.
thats what im saying all those disney acts like miley, britney, beiber are being ghostwritten by the illuminati, they put all kinds of weird a.ss messages and s**t in these lyrics like im talking about, nothing a 14yr old could think about let alone write about ...for instance the jay-z s**t i was talking bout and that song by britney "If You Seek Amy" F-U-C-K ME!!!! like i said thats just the tip of the iceberg, this is the type of s**t these kids been listening to for decades and we wonder why the youth is corrupted??


Last edited by WEREWOLF; 06-23-2010 at 05:26 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #35
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
avatar space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10879 10879
This illuminati s**ts getting on my f**kin nerves man..
 7 years ago '07        #36
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Chief Dee said:
I gotta hand it to Jay, he's a slick nygga. Some Jay-Z fans acknowledge the Masonry shyt, while you have others who dont. Some people just dont want to believe. I've been a Jay-Z fan since I was in grade school, and he's been dropping clues since Volume 3. I believe that Vol 3 is the first time that Jay referenced one of the names of the grand archetict which is taken from the ineffable degrees of Masonry. The ineffable degrees begin with the Secret Mason. So that would actually mean that Jigga is into Scottish Rite, and went beyond Blue Lodge Freemasonry. Notice after Vol 3 came the Blueprint, which Jay is the grand architect of the blueprint.
what about d'evil's off reasonable doubt???? illuminati want my mind soul and my body sample from prodigy has to be a dead giveaway.
 7 years ago '08        #37
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 deLeet said:
SOURCE: CHOKE NO JOKE VIDEOS


oh s**t you listen to jay-z now?? type and type and type and type... you weirdos are all the same.
Jay was throwing up the pyramids for years and you still dont believe? I guess you still think it was a diamond lol
 06-23-2010, 05:30 PM         #38
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
This illuminati s**ts getting on my f**kin nerves man..
how angry could u be if you posted in the thread?...how's it feel to use a moron's logic?
 06-23-2010, 05:36 PM         #39
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Jay was throwing up the pyramids for years and you still dont believe? I guess you still think it was a diamond lol
is that a fact? when did the throwing up the diamond i mean pyramid show up??
 7 years ago '05        #40
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
avatar space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
song ain't going to say s**t or else he'd end up like Pac before it was released or finished
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy