Allhiphop:Illuminati Hov To Release New Song Addressing His Ties Or Lack Thereof To Secret Societies

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2010, 02:47 PM         #1
6815 pageviews
158 comments

Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Allhiphop:Illuminati Hov To Release New Song Addressing His Ties Or Lack Thereof To Secret Societies

Is this a conspiracy of silence (being executed by Jay and John) or just one of ignorance (on all of us in the culture and industry who are fascinated and distracted by the wrong things)?

One of the reasons why I don’t superficially engage the talk of Jay-Z’s success allegedly being a result of his membership in some secret society (a subject Jay lyrically addresses on a hot new just recorded track…stay tuned) is because I know that the ignorance of business looms so large in the chatter that dominates rap music, that it is very difficult to have a rational and calm discussion over why certain artists are more commercially ‘successful,’ than others.

[pic - click to view]

Editorial : Jay-Z, Rich Righteous Teacher (Part II)

158 comments for "Allhiphop:Illuminati Hov To Release New Song Addressing His Ties Or Lack Thereof To Secret Societies"

7 years ago '05        #2
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,539 | Props total: 7669 7669
shoulda posted the rest...
 7 years ago '05        #3
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
nvm that s**t long as f**k ppl wouldnt read it
 06-23-2010, 02:57 PM         #4
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stans are gonna eat up what he says regardless.....it's gonna be interesting to see how he explains all of this s**t though...
 06-23-2010, 03:00 PM         #5
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
Is this a conspiracy of silence (being executed by Jay and John) or just one of ignorance (on all of us in the culture and industry who are fascinated and distracted by the wrong things)?

One of the reasons why I don’t superficially engage the talk of Jay-Z’s success allegedly being a result of his membership in some secret society (a subject Jay lyrically addresses on a hot new just recorded track…stay tuned) is because I know that the ignorance of business looms so large in the chatter that dominates rap music, that it is very difficult to have a rational and calm discussion over why certain artists are more commercially ‘successful,’ than others.

This is the truth.
 7 years ago '05        #6
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
1st he's an illuminati because he wouldnt address the rumors

now he's addressing the rumors but he's lying???

love it when a man makes it this far in life and the crabs cant wait to start pulling him down
 7 years ago '05        #7
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
 youngvito18 said:

love it when a man makes it this far in life and the crabs cant wait to start pulling him down
you know damn well the only thing conspiracy theorist do better than copy-n-paste is move the goalposts....
 06-23-2010, 03:26 PM         #8
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:

calm down stanley the song hasn't dropped yet....
 7 years ago '07        #9
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
If he openly accepts it and uses it to sell ppl we lose interest in the "Illuminati" theories.
 7 years ago '08        #10
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I gotta hand it to Jay, he's a slick nygga. Some Jay-Z fans acknowledge the Masonry shyt, while you have others who dont. Some people just dont want to believe. I've been a Jay-Z fan since I was in grade school, and he's been dropping clues since Volume 3. I believe that Vol 3 is the first time that Jay referenced one of the names of the grand archetict which is taken from the ineffable degrees of Masonry. The ineffable degrees begin with the Secret Mason. So that would actually mean that Jigga is into Scottish Rite, and went beyond Blue Lodge Freemasonry. Notice after Vol 3 came the Blueprint, which Jay is the grand architect of the blueprint.
 06-23-2010, 04:21 PM         #11
kmj2318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People who believe any of it are just lazy. There giving themselves an excuse to not work hard.
 7 years ago '04        #12
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
 Chief Dee said:
I gotta hand it to Jay, he's a slick nygga. Some Jay-Z fans acknowledge the Masonry shyt, while you have others who dont. Some people just dont want to believe. I've been a Jay-Z fan since I was in grade school, and he's been dropping clues since Volume 3. I believe that Vol 3 is the first time that Jay referenced one of the names of the grand archetict which is taken from the ineffable degrees of Masonry. The ineffable degrees begin with the Secret Mason. So that would actually mean that Jigga is into Scottish Rite, and went beyond Blue Lodge Freemasonry. Notice after Vol 3 came the Blueprint, which Jay is the grand architect of the blueprint.
sure..yeah..thats it
 06-23-2010, 04:27 PM         #13
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
he's been hinting at it well before that fam....look at the Dynasty Album cover..or D'Evils that song alone at the very least shows he's had a high interest in this s**t....nowadays he's just so blatant & open with it it's hard to ignore it...

where this song is concerned if I was to guess what he's gonna do...he's gonna drop the song,and when it comes to explaining the song via interviews he'll only speak with radio personalities that suck his d*ck..Ed Lover,Big Boy,Flex & Angie there won't be any follow up questions..dude needs to answer questions from Professor Griff,Webster Tarpley & Alex Jones or ppl that are equally knowledgeable about the subject...
 7 years ago '10        #14
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 kmj2318 said:
People who believe any of it are just lazy. There giving themselves an excuse to not work hard.
Please.
 7 years ago '08        #15
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Michael_Moore said:
he's been hinting at it well before that fam....look at the Dynasty Album cover..or D'Evils that song alone at the very least shows he's had a high interest in this s**t....nowadays he's just so blatant & open with it it's hard to ignore it...
Oh word? I gotta check out that album cover again. I remember when Blueprint came out and some people was talking about it being subliminals because of the feet lined up in the corner, but I cant decipher that cover. I know that the inside of Blueprint had sketches and s**t. Its like Jay started taking on a Hiram Abiff type of person. Hiram Abiff being the grand master of the Masons. Its like Jay is a.ssuming the role of hiphop's Hiram Abiff.
 06-23-2010, 04:43 PM         #16
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What freemason at his level would admit it? That's like asking C-murder to give details of his past dirt. BX is like a psycho b**ch with some bomb a.ss pus*y. You hate her.... But damnit you keep coming back for more.
 06-23-2010, 04:44 PM         #17
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

where this song is concerned if I was to guess what he's gonna do...he's gonna drop the song,and when it comes to explaining the song via interviews he'll only speak with radio personalities that suck his d*ck..Ed Lover,Big Boy,Flex & Angie there won't be any follow up questions..dude needs to answer questions from Professor Griff,Webster Tarpley & Alex Jones or ppl that are equally knowledgeable about the subject...
like I said b4 rap music is too complex for you...no wonder you a die hard game and 50 cent stan, eminem must have introduced you to this s**t in 2000....

SOURCE: CHOKE NO JOKE VIDEOS
 7 years ago '06        #18
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,490 | Props total: 26301 26301
Fuk cares...just good music
 7 years ago '10        #19
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 akademiks100 said:
Fuk cares...just good music
what???
 7 years ago '05        #20
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Nyuzi said:
If he openly accepts it and uses it to sell ppl we lose interest in the "Illuminati" theories.
I concur...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago