Allhiphop:Illuminati Hov To Release New Song Addressing His Ties Or Lack Thereof To Secret Societies

most viewed right now
 67
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-23-2010, 01:47 PM         #1
7172 pageviews
158 comments


Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Allhiphop:Illuminati Hov To Release New Song Addressing His Ties Or Lack Thereof To Secret Societies
 

 
Is this a conspiracy of silence (being executed by Jay and John) or just one of ignorance (on all of us in the culture and industry who are fascinated and distracted by the wrong things)?

One of the reasons why I don’t superficially engage the talk of Jay-Z’s success allegedly being a result of his membership in some secret society (a subject Jay lyrically addresses on a hot new just recorded track…stay tuned) is because I know that the ignorance of business looms so large in the chatter that dominates rap music, that it is very difficult to have a rational and calm discussion over why certain artists are more commercially ‘successful,’ than others.


[pic - click to view]

 Editorial : Jay-Z, Rich Righteous Teacher (Part II)

158 comments for "Allhiphop:Illuminati Hov To Release New Song Addressing His Ties Or Lack Thereof To Secret Societies"

 8 years ago '05        #2
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,139 | Props total: 9871 9871
shoulda posted the rest...
 8 years ago '05        #3
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,139 | Props total: 9871 9871
nvm that s**t long as f**k ppl wouldnt read it
 06-23-2010, 01:57 PM         #4
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stans are gonna eat up what he says regardless.....it's gonna be interesting to see how he explains all of this s**t though...
 06-23-2010, 02:00 PM         #5
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
Is this a conspiracy of silence (being executed by Jay and John) or just one of ignorance (on all of us in the culture and industry who are fascinated and distracted by the wrong things)?

One of the reasons why I don’t superficially engage the talk of Jay-Z’s success allegedly being a result of his membership in some secret society (a subject Jay lyrically addresses on a hot new just recorded track…stay tuned) is because I know that the ignorance of business looms so large in the chatter that dominates rap music, that it is very difficult to have a rational and calm discussion over why certain artists are more commercially ‘successful,’ than others.

This is the truth.
 8 years ago '05        #6
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,241 | Props total: 6027 6027
1st he's an illuminati because he wouldnt address the rumors


now he's addressing the rumors but he's lying???

love it when a man makes it this far in life and the crabs cant wait to start pulling him down
 8 years ago '05        #7
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,139 | Props total: 9871 9871
 youngvito18 said:
1st he's an illuminati because he wouldnt address the rumors


now he's addressing the rumors but he's lying???

love it when a man makes it this far in life and the crabs cant wait to start pulling him down
you know damn well the only thing conspiracy theorist do better than copy-n-paste is move the goalposts....
 06-23-2010, 02:26 PM         #8
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
1st he's an illuminati because he wouldnt address the rumors


now he's addressing the rumors but he's lying???

love it when a man makes it this far in life and the crabs cant wait to start pulling him down
calm down stanley the song hasn't dropped yet....
 8 years ago '07        #9
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
If he openly accepts it and uses it to sell ppl we lose interest in the "Illuminati" theories.
 8 years ago '08        #10
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
I gotta hand it to Jay, he's a slick nygga. Some Jay-Z fans acknowledge the Masonry shyt, while you have others who dont. Some people just dont want to believe. I've been a Jay-Z fan since I was in grade school, and he's been dropping clues since Volume 3. I believe that Vol 3 is the first time that Jay referenced one of the names of the grand archetict which is taken from the ineffable degrees of Masonry. The ineffable degrees begin with the Secret Mason. So that would actually mean that Jigga is into Scottish Rite, and went beyond Blue Lodge Freemasonry. Notice after Vol 3 came the Blueprint, which Jay is the grand architect of the blueprint.
 06-23-2010, 03:21 PM         #11
kmj2318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People who believe any of it are just lazy. There giving themselves an excuse to not work hard.
 8 years ago '04        #12
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 11 11
 Chief Dee said:
I gotta hand it to Jay, he's a slick nygga. Some Jay-Z fans acknowledge the Masonry shyt, while you have others who dont. Some people just dont want to believe. I've been a Jay-Z fan since I was in grade school, and he's been dropping clues since Volume 3. I believe that Vol 3 is the first time that Jay referenced one of the names of the grand archetict which is taken from the ineffable degrees of Masonry. The ineffable degrees begin with the Secret Mason. So that would actually mean that Jigga is into Scottish Rite, and went beyond Blue Lodge Freemasonry. Notice after Vol 3 came the Blueprint, which Jay is the grand architect of the blueprint.
sure..yeah..thats it
 06-23-2010, 03:27 PM         #13
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
I gotta hand it to Jay, he's a slick nygga. Some Jay-Z fans acknowledge the Masonry shyt, while you have others who dont. Some people just dont want to believe. I've been a Jay-Z fan since I was in grade school, and he's been dropping clues since Volume 3. I believe that Vol 3 is the first time that Jay referenced one of the names of the grand archetict which is taken from the ineffable degrees of Masonry. The ineffable degrees begin with the Secret Mason. So that would actually mean that Jigga is into Scottish Rite, and went beyond Blue Lodge Freemasonry. Notice after Vol 3 came the Blueprint, which Jay is the grand architect of the blueprint.
he's been hinting at it well before that fam....look at the Dynasty Album cover..or D'Evils that song alone at the very least shows he's had a high interest in this s**t....nowadays he's just so blatant & open with it it's hard to ignore it...

where this song is concerned if I was to guess what he's gonna do...he's gonna drop the song,and when it comes to explaining the song via interviews he'll only speak with radio personalities that suck his d*ck..Ed Lover,Big Boy,Flex & Angie there won't be any follow up questions..dude needs to answer questions from Professor Griff,Webster Tarpley & Alex Jones or ppl that are equally knowledgeable about the subject...
 8 years ago '10        #14
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 2 2
 kmj2318 said:
People who believe any of it are just lazy. There giving themselves an excuse to not work hard.
Please.
 8 years ago '08        #15
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
 Michael_Moore said:
he's been hinting at it well before that fam....look at the Dynasty Album cover..or D'Evils that song alone at the very least shows he's had a high interest in this s**t....nowadays he's just so blatant & open with it it's hard to ignore it...
Oh word? I gotta check out that album cover again. I remember when Blueprint came out and some people was talking about it being subliminals because of the feet lined up in the corner, but I cant decipher that cover. I know that the inside of Blueprint had sketches and s**t. Its like Jay started taking on a Hiram Abiff type of person. Hiram Abiff being the grand master of the Masons. Its like Jay is a.ssuming the role of hiphop's Hiram Abiff.
 06-23-2010, 03:43 PM         #16
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What freemason at his level would admit it? That's like asking C-murder to give details of his past dirt. BX is like a psycho b**ch with some bomb a.ss pus*y. You hate her.... But damnit you keep coming back for more.
 06-23-2010, 03:44 PM         #17
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
he's been hinting at it well before that fam....look at the Dynasty Album cover..or D'Evils that song alone at the very least shows he's had a high interest in this s**t....nowadays he's just so blatant & open with it it's hard to ignore it...

where this song is concerned if I was to guess what he's gonna do...he's gonna drop the song,and when it comes to explaining the song via interviews he'll only speak with radio personalities that suck his d*ck..Ed Lover,Big Boy,Flex & Angie there won't be any follow up questions..dude needs to answer questions from Professor Griff,Webster Tarpley & Alex Jones or ppl that are equally knowledgeable about the subject...
like I said b4 rap music is too complex for you...no wonder you a die hard game and 50 cent stan, eminem must have introduced you to this s**t in 2000....

SOURCE: CHOKE NO JOKE VIDEOS
 8 years ago '06        #18
droid3000 1035 heat pts1035
space
avatar space
space
$28,292 | Props total: 31034 31034
Fuk cares...just good music
 8 years ago '10        #19
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 2 2
 akademiks100 said:
Fuk cares...just good music
what???
 8 years ago '05        #20
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
 Nyuzi said:
If he openly accepts it and uses it to sell ppl we lose interest in the "Illuminati" theories.
I concur...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
I will marry this woman for real.
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy