BREAKING NEWS: It is almost CERTAIN that LEBRON JAMES WONT be returning to the CAVS (chi/mia/lac)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #121
Riley Freeman 
space
space
$2,172 | Props total: 36 36
i'll be glad when this s**t is over !!
 7 years ago '05        #122
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 U.B.HiRM said:
were def not gonna be at the bottom of the divison i promise u that

pacers are never better then us

and your gonna be the biggest loser on boxden history and online history and american history when lebron or rose or wade or there mommas dont come to play for the chicago bulls...u be dreamin too much in ur fantasy world...

all these pictures and save us and hopes n dreams for a LOSER LIKE LEBRON

AND on record..i wouldnt take him on my team becuz i really dont care for highlights every night and avg 30 10 10...becuz when it all boils down..hes a

OSERRR
You praying for our downfall because you have no future.. Stop reading after you said "rose wont play for us" when he's already on our team..
 7 years ago '04        #123
djB 
space
space
$82 | Props total: 0 0
All this Jordan shadow talk is ridiculous. Did Kobe not want to play in Magic's shadow. Did Magic not want to play in Kareem's shadow. Did Kareem not want to play in Jerry West's shadow. Thats just for the Laker's. This list can be applied to a lot more teams. The fact is there will always be great players who follow other great players.

To all the Knick fans, and this is from an unbiased standpoint, the Nets are a lot more appealing than the Knicks.

1. The talent is better (Devan Harris, Brook Lopez...)
2. The ownership is new (could be good, could be bad), and rich.
3. Avery Johnson is a good coach.
4. They will be moving to Brooklyn sooner than later. Good market.
 7 years ago '08        #124
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
 Mike Nitty said:
winner,,,I still think he ends up in NY or LA
 Chief Dee said:
Based off what? Because you like most Detroit people are jealous of Chicago?

You can't be serious dogg...all I said was I think he gon end up in NY or LA and you catch feelings...I said nothing about Chicago in my post.....furthermore I used to live in Detroit, I don't now...Southern Living get you some....and if I did still live in the D, I'd much rather live there than in Chicago...yall n*ggas make Detroit look safe.
 7 years ago '05        #125
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,112 | Props total: 1562 1562
Every team mentioned has something unique to offer and I imagine its a pretty tough decision.

I've been saying for a while now that the Clippers are a good SF away from being a really solid team. They need a good SF and a scorer, LeBron fills both of those roles. If Blake Griffin is even marginally decent as a starter then their entire starting lineup would be solid. PLUS a top ten pick that they will probably use on a PF since there are a lot of solid ones towards the top of the draft.
 7 years ago '05        #126
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 1876 1876
 Reppindaburghh said:
Him, CP3 and Bosh on the Nets.
= Championship
 7 years ago '04        #127
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
if Lebron goes to the Clippers .. which I doubt will happen

how f**king hilarious would it be to see all the Clippers fans pop up outta LITERALLY nowhere this time??

granted there's like 3 on this board but if Lebron signs with the Clips then there's gonna be 40,000 Clippers fans on this board which more than triples their worldwide total of fans right now.
no doubt, but part of that will be people who follow a player, rather than a team alone..they may still like the cavs, but if bron is their favorite player, they're going to root for the clippers because they want him to win.

i personally will not haha, there's only one team in the staples center.
 7 years ago '05        #128
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Bron is overrated. It doesn't matter what team he goes to. He's not a team player, he plays for $tats. All the players on whichever team he goes to will appear to be worse by the end of next season and some Bron Jock will say some s**t like they couldn't play with Bron for whatever reason.

Bron will not win a title while Kobe is playing. Bank it.
 06-23-2010, 06:52 PM         #129
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
I wonder how Elfomaraado will act.
i think ima change my screename is that possible ? its a very ethnic screename haha
:(

and the first thing id probably do is say "we already had a buff small forward who couldnt shoot and lived in the paint and the line his name was corey maggette"
 06-23-2010, 06:52 PM         #130
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its going to be funny to see all the cavs fans disappear when lebron james leaves
 7 years ago '05        #131
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
why not go to the clippers...and trade baron davis and play with eric gordon, blake griffin and chris kaman is not a bad squad
 7 years ago '04        #132
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
if he goes to the clippers, kiss his career goodbye.
 7 years ago '07        #133
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hold That said:
LeBron is comming to Chi-Town, and he'll be facing the biggest challenge in NBA history.. Chasing Greatness in the house that MJ built.... Time to rock my LeBron avy again..

oh yeah...

New York lost....

again!!
report refuted

classic s**t right here...poor bulls fans are gonna be heartbroken
 7 years ago '04        #134
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
 INF4MOUS said:
report refuted

classic s**t right here...poor bulls fans are gonna be heartbroken
That's only damage control....c'mon, fam...you can't POSSIBLY think LeBron is going to NY!!! Big city & all that, but as far as BASKETBALL & WINNING AN NBA TITLE is concerned, he's better off staying in Cleveland - which he's NOT gonna do.

In Chicago, You have a market that's just as big as NY, PLENTY of young talent, a new coach - that LOCKED LEBRON DOWN in the playoffs, etc.

The Knicks are just young. No talent over there, just a bunch of bread right now with an OEVERRATED coach who has NO answer defensively for ANY team in the NBA. People mention the Bulls front office & Reinsdorf not being the most loyal, but think about it....WHO THE HELL EVERRR WANTED TO PLAY FOR DONNIE WALSH (besides Reggie "Alien Nation" Miller)?! And D'Antoni? Pshhh....dude is a joke...he'll NEVER win one being a coach on one side of the ball.
 7 years ago '07        #135
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 KillaKell_01 said:
That's only damage control....c'mon, fam...you can't POSSIBLY think LeBron is going to NY!!! Big city & all that, but as far as BASKETBALL & WINNING AN NBA TITLE is concerned, he's better off staying in Cleveland - which he's NOT gonna do.

In Chicago, You have a market that's just as big as NY, PLENTY of young talent, a new coach - that LOCKED LEBRON DOWN in the playoffs, etc.

The Knicks are just young. No talent over there, just a bunch of bread right now with an OEVERRATED coach who has NO answer defensively for ANY team in the NBA. People mention the Bulls front office & Reinsdorf not being the most loyal, but think about it....WHO THE HELL EVERRR WANTED TO PLAY FOR DONNIE WALSH (besides Reggie "Alien Nation" Miller)?! And D'Antoni? Pshhh....dude is a joke...he'll NEVER win one being a coach on one side of the ball.
my dude ur right about danphony, n*gga is terrible...but its the 2nd max contract is what would draw him here....chandler gallo and douglas are all talented players
 7 years ago '04        #136
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 KillaKell_01 said:

In Chicago, You have a market that's just as big as NY
and that's where you lost credibility. chicago has the same amount of people as as the borough of brooklyn.

bulls fans can have fun winning the media war. it's irrelevant. you haven't done a thing, why the hell are you getting so giddy? nobody has signed for you guys.

the last time the media hyped you guys up about free agency you ended up with ron mercer.

oh and P.S. Bosh said this today on mike and mike. you dudes are f**king idiots if you think new york is out of the race before it even started

"They will call LeBron at 12:01 and hopefully they call me at 12:02."
 7 years ago '04        #137
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
nothing to do with high horse. he made an idiotic comment about the size of the new york market.

3 million people in CHI
8 million in NYC

you guys are getting lebron jerseys ready because of info from from people who work on ESPN

i'm basing it off the words that come out of lebron and bosh's mouth.

it doesn't matter anyway we all know you guys are gonna front like you never wanted lebron, and never believed the media hype when he doesn't sign\

enjoy winning these media created battles. july 1st is when it really begins
 7 years ago '07        #138
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 DubA169 said:
and that's where you lost credibility. chicago has the same amount of people as as the borough of brooklyn.

bulls fans can have fun winning the media war. it's irrelevant. you haven't done a thing, why the hell are you getting so giddy? nobody has signed for you guys.

the last time the media hyped you guys up about free agency you ended up with ron mercer.

oh and P.S. Bosh said this today on mike and mike. you dudes are f**king idiots if you think new york is out of the race before it even started

"They will call LeBron at 12:01 and hopefully they call me at 12:02."

my n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #139
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Neither LeBron or Bosh have said they're going to the Knicks, what the f**k are you talking about.

Nobody has reported that either of them are going to the Knicks outside of NY Media.

How retarded can you guys get?
actually 90% of the NY media doesn't have lebron coming to the knicks either.

of course they never said they would play for the knicks. i don't know if he's gonna play for the knicks. but this report is saying the knicks are out of the race before the race even started, which is obviously false. you guys are letting the media dictate facts not the other way around

i THINK not know that lebron and bosh are coming because they have both explicitly said they would like to play with each other. not some sources said they would like to play together, i've seen them say it on separate occasions with my own eyes.

today bosh said it, and lebron said it in his interview with king. so at the moment that leaves MIA and NYC. until you get rid of that terrible contract of deng's it's my opinion that lebron ain't coming to CHI. rose is a f**king stud. but Bosh is a much better player than Rose at the moment and we've seen how the whole star player paired up with unbelievable power forward thing works because of the last two NBA finals we saw

you wanna believe bron would pick the bulls over NYC that's fine. But don't use market size as a reason when new york has more than twice the population of chicago.

if you guys don't get bron, i hope bulls and knicks fans can get together and destroy boussards career, because at that point you better be mad at him and not us knicks fans
 7 years ago '04        #140
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
 DubA169 said:
nothing to do with high horse. he made an idiotic comment about the size of the new york market.

3 million people in CHI
8 million in NYC
dude, I ain't mention the POPULATION. I mentioned the MARKET. Huuuuge difference.

Chicago teams sell more jerseys worldwide than NY. Only jerseys y'all sellin is Yankees. We sellin Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, Sox AND Cubs, HEAVY. Our Niketown >>> Any Niketown in the U.S.

The G.O.A.T. NEVER complained about the market here in Chicago....we made him a GIANT, just as he did us....

Chicago as a sports city >>> NY. We genuinely love our teams, win lose or draw....with the exception of the yankees, all y'all do is bash muf**kas when they aint ballin & hop on the bandwagon as soon as you see a glimmer of hope.

idiotic....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago