BREAKING NEWS: It is almost CERTAIN that LEBRON JAMES WONT be returning to the CAVS (chi/mia/lac)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
141 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
84 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
An LA-LA WCF would be nice
 7 years ago '09        #82
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 CashNy said:
cant forget noah. he must be playing in luc longleys shadow. bum a.ss bulls
ah he would be under tony cucocks shadow..
 7 years ago '05        #83
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
 cwb said:
ah he would be under tony kukoč shadow..

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Panopticon; 06-23-2010 at 01:33 PM..
 06-23-2010, 01:33 PM         #84
coming_of_age07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBron Goin To Toronto
 7 years ago '06        #85
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 628 628
 all3rd said:
I still don't get the Lebron in Jordan shadow thing its a different era most kids and teens don't care about MJ anyways.
Yea I dont see it either. Think of the Celtics and Lakers. They've had different eras with great players. If he goes to Chicago then it just be another era.

I wouldnt say kids/teens dont care about MJ but, they surely dont appreciate him for what he was
 06-23-2010, 01:37 PM         #86
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
But it wasn't worthless when he was one of the only ESPN analysts who went on record stating that LBJ was going to be a Knick?

Why the sudden change of heart? Is it because where there's smoke, there's fire? Is LeBron to Chicago now the foregone conclusion? If so, why not even mention NY (the city you claimed originally) as a possibility?

I believe all this LeBron to Chicago / LA / Mars is all fabrication to sell a story and keep things interesting leading into Free Agency. If LeBron leaving Cleveland for NYC was the foregone conclusion, the only interest from the outsiders will be their disinterest in all things New York...in other words, the usual. By stating he's leaning towards one of these other cities, they have stories to print, readers to stay interested and money to be made. Simple as that.

All these reports in my eyes make NYC STILL the clear cut option for LeBron. As always, I'll eat my crow should it not be the case. But just like rumors out of the Chi where there's smoke there could be fire....so to in this case.

[pic - click to view]

f**k that hoe. We don't want him in NY.
 7 years ago '05        #87
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
Honestly, he should go to the Bulls. If the nucleus was Lebron/Rose/Noah, I'd probably kick a small child in the head to make sure I got WGN, cause the games would be fun to watch. That seems like the place to go if he wants to have some dynasty type career the next few years. The Nets have hov and the russian guy, but otherwise that s**t seems like a wasteland.

Which of course means he'll resign with the Cavs.
 7 years ago '07        #88
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 coming_of_age07 said:
LeBron Goin To Toronto
I wish...
 7 years ago '06        #89
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
he better hook up with a fellow superstar or Bosh level player, or else he aint ever gonna win a championship
 7 years ago '09        #90
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
if Lebron goes to the Clippers .. which I doubt will happen

how f**king hilarious would it be to see all the Clippers fans pop up outta LITERALLY nowhere this time??

granted there's like 3 on this board but if Lebron signs with the Clips then there's gonna be 40,000 Clippers fans on this board which more than triples their worldwide total of fans right now.

7 years ago '05        #91
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 all3rd said:
Knicks fan must be happy.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 06-23-2010 at 01:41 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #92
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 youngral said:
Yea I dont see it either. Think of the Celtics and Lakers. They've had different eras with great players. If he goes to Chicago then it just be another era.

I wouldnt say kids/teens dont care about MJ but, they surely dont appreciate him for what he was
Kids won't care. The media will make a big thing out of it. Just yesterday on PTI, they had toss up, Kobe winning his 6th, or LBJ winning his first, which would be bigger news???

Wilbon already turned it into, LBJ is about aounrd the same age as Jordan when he started winning...
 7 years ago '09        #93
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
basketball is lame now,s**t is more about bussiness than the game,who the hell cares where lebron goes
 7 years ago '06        #94
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,829 | Props total: 1991 1991
i see bron goin to nj/ny or stayin in cle... chi/mia the rest is a lil farfetched.. nets are building a roster and the knicks can sign another max player. mia and chicago would require a addional big trade to contend
 7 years ago '09        #95
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
he can go anywhere, he isn't gonna be getting a ring any time soon..
last season was his best chance.
 7 years ago '05        #96
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Supreme7 said:
i see bron goin to nj/ny or stayin in cle... chi/mia the rest is a lil farfetched.. nets are building a roster and the knicks can sign another max player. mia and chicago would require a addional big trade to contend
Really? Miami would have Wade, LeBron, Beasley and $8 million remaining to spend. If Miami flips Beasley and #18/Cook or James Jones for nothing it would have enough to add Bosh or Amare to that.

DEFINITELY better than Brook Lopez, Devin Harris, whatever the #3 draft choice brings you.
 7 years ago '08        #97
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
He will be in NY or NJ. All the other talk is to keep the chickens cluckin...
 7 years ago '04        #98
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1445 1445
i have been a wizards and clippers fan forever...if bron went to the clippers...id be torn...cuz .....i honestly respect the hell out of him....but man...them 3 years my wiz got out the playoffs....two were questionable.... well...they jy pissed me off..and he is a crybaby......but.... it would be nice to see them clipps in a championship opprotunity....too bad they have the s**ttiest luck ever.
 7 years ago '07        #99
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Aww that would b sum bulls**t if he comes to LA. Clipper tix r so cheap and I get free tix whenever I buy shoes. Affordable entertainment in LA will b gone if he comes and plays here.
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '05        #100
Crizzo82 
space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 475 475
 Yellob0y said:
Soooooooooo he either wants to go to Chi and play in Jordan's shadow, go to LA and play in Kobe's shadow, or go to MIA and play in Wade's shadwow........i dont see how yall root for this sucka a.ss nicca....:disdain2:
Ain't nobody playing in jordans shawdow. What your saying is that no superstar can go to the bulls, for fear of them playing in a legends shawdow? GTFO.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy