Has anyone worked with dropship/wholesale providers?

most viewed right now
 53
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
10019 pageviews
25 comments


deziking 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5127 5127
Has anyone worked with dropship/wholesale providers?
 

 
Has anyone worked with a dropship wholesale providers? Like auto parts and s**t or similar or anything at all? I have got a plan but I just don't know how much profit I would get out of this so called plan I have that is in works. Anyone can help me man?

25 comments for "Has anyone worked with dropship/wholesale providers?"

 7 years ago '04        #2
deziking 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5127 5127
damn no one huh.
 7 years ago '05        #3
jdean23 
space
avatar space
space
$709 | Props total: 0 0
Ive done clothing
 7 years ago '04        #4
deziking 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5127 5127
 jdean23 said:
Ive done clothing
Okay that is close though same thing but different items. YOu still doing it? or you stopped? HOw much profit you making out this between you, your own customers and the wholsaler???
 7 years ago '04        #5
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1458 1458
I work for a company who does binoculars, electronics, gps, radar detectors... and usually u can make anything from 5 to 10 to about 65 dollars on each item... place I work for did s**t the easiest way... outsourced the website they have a 2,000 dollar website for like 400-600 dollars... this was for the layout, they use this layout for each site just change it up a tad and change items... pay about 100 bucks a month for web server... there is deffiantely money to be made... u just gotta find the right thing to sell with good profit margin... bad thing is u gotta have some company credit and find distributors with low cost... TWO big problems are competition u have competition for everything that is sold... and second recoginization alot of people order from sites they know, if your a new site its hard alot of money to get out there.... google adwords, seo, etc.... well if u need anymore info let me know...
 7 years ago '04        #6
deziking 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5127 5127
 egotistical said:
I work for a company who does binoculars, electronics, gps, radar detectors... and usually u can make anything from 5 to 10 to about 65 dollars on each item... place I work for did s**t the easiest way... outsourced the website they have a 2,000 dollar website for like 400-600 dollars... this was for the layout, they use this layout for each site just change it up a tad and change items... pay about 100 bucks a month for web server... there is deffiantely money to be made... u just gotta find the right thing to sell with good profit margin... bad thing is u gotta have some company credit and find distributors with low cost... TWO big problems are competition u have competition for everything that is sold... and second recoginization alot of people order from sites they know, if your a new site its hard alot of money to get out there.... google adwords, seo, etc.... well if u need anymore info let me know...
Actually I got this idea from a temporary job I had for few months back. They basically had no competition at all the website is 220converters.com They basically get all their s**t from a warehouse couple miles down the road and they have their site listed with Google and making A LOT of money they f**king grew big time man. I'm thinking of doing a website just start out with something godaddy.com or something and then go from there. But first i'd have to find a wholesaler/dropshipper and go from there. Also would I need to register for a business license if i'm working from home?
 06-30-2010, 03:34 PM         #7
doncarlos 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I tried out Doba ( ) and I found it to be a waste of time. The whole shipping and distribution set up is convenient but the price margin sucks big time. They have thousands of products and to research the pricing they offer versus whats available already online is time consuming and not worth it. For example, I would have a item with them and they are charging me $10 and you can find it online for elsewhere for $9-12. So there is very little room to make a profit.
 7 years ago '08        #8
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$7,034 | Props total: 4861 4861
I knew a site but it was like a $300 entry fee. Had nice reviews tho...can't remember the name.
 7 years ago '04        #9
deziking 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5127 5127
 doncarlos said:
I tried out Doba ( ) and I found it to be a waste of time. The whole shipping and distribution set up is convenient but the price margin sucks big time. They have thousands of products and to research the pricing they offer versus whats available already online is time consuming and not worth it. For example, I would have a item with them and they are charging me $10 and you can find it online for elsewhere for $9-12. So there is very little room to make a profit.
Well what if you keep the price down to $8 and slap the rest on the shipping and handling price? And I'm sure you won't make profit from some of the items you have for sure.


Last edited by deziking; 06-30-2010 at 04:52 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #10
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$7,034 | Props total: 4861 4861
Found it , Like I said $299 start fee but great reviews.
 7 years ago '07        #11
J$iMZ 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$321 | Props total: 13 13
Let me know the specific products you're trying to source for the automotive industry. I will help you out for free, i need to strengthen the automotive suppliers section of my directory. Are you only looking for dropshippers? Message me, hopefully i can get you exactly what you're looking for.

Worldwidebrands.com - suppliers from their directory supply oversaturated products and ain't really worth the $299 membership fee. I don't even think they research the automotive industry, Doba is a complete scam.


[video - click to view]



Last edited by J$iMZ; 06-30-2010 at 06:28 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #12
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1458 1458
 deziking said:
Actually I got this idea from a temporary job I had for few months back. They basically had no competition at all the website is 220converters.com They basically get all their s**t from a warehouse couple miles down the road and they have their site listed with Google and making A LOT of money they f**king grew big time man. I'm thinking of doing a website just start out with something godaddy.com or something and then go from there. But first i'd have to find a wholesaler/dropshipper and go from there. Also would I need to register for a business license if i'm working from home?
Looked at the website... and they have what u call is a special niche... something they could get a hold of but with very very little competition... what is there profit margin average by the way??? if u could find something like that with dropship u would make a k!ll, but problem is there are very few products that can do that... and yes about the DBA you would even though it would be at home... I say move forward with this idea if u have the following... start up capital, you know how to build a website, and if u have time for search engine optimization... if u have the following it is a good idea... u will need start up money before anything...
 7 years ago '04        #13
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 243 243
drop shipped


customers usually hate finding out there product has been droped shipped
in just makes it more apparent that your middle man some s**t

i did it it b4 but the profit seem to small for me
i did it with electronics bought from canada
good luck
 7 years ago '04        #14
deziking 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5127 5127
 Jaysin_305 said:
drop shipped


customers usually hate finding out there product has been droped shipped
in just makes it more apparent that your middle man some s**t

i did it it b4 but the profit seem to small for me
i did it with electronics bought from canada
good luck
damn thanks yall for all the info. Yea if you look at it I would be kinda like a middle man at the moment until I end up buying a small warehouse like my previous temp job they were paying $1k monthly for the space. But you don't let your customers know of course that it's shipping from different warehouse, that's why you make your own website with your own shopping cart and with accurate shipping rates and you should be fine. I think the most important thing is getting all the items on your website and having accurate shipping methods/fee. But yea i'm mostly looking for general auto parts that you find in autozone and napa and other s**tty competitors. I wanted to start this because I have background information and work history and I would know the parts. The only BIG problem rite now is these wholesale ask for tax id # where you can get tax exempted and of course if you have business license you get good deals of course on the parts yourself. So if I look at this I would be making couple more extra dollars with this, because I'd get the parts at retail value but not pay tax and probably for a cheaper price. How would I get business license if I don't have space/
 7 years ago '04        #15
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1458 1458
 Jaysin_305 said:
drop shipped


customers usually hate finding out there product has been droped shipped
in just makes it more apparent that your middle man some s**t

i did it it b4 but the profit seem to small for me
i did it with electronics bought from canada
good luck
I have yet to have one customer that complains about their s**t being dropshipped, and if the company who is dropshipping the s**t is good (they would make as if it were shipped from that company) in your case ur problem was that you picked electronics, which usually 100 percent of time have extremely small profit margins... even best buy and other stores only make like 2%-5% on electronics and usually make more off the accessories... other problem is u probably had s**t shipped from canada to us... problem with that is u gotta wait for customs... like I said dezking if ur going to do this and its going to be profitable u need money and u need to really want to do it right!
 7 years ago '04        #16
deziking 79 heat pts79 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,538 | Props total: 5127 5127
 egotistical said:
I have yet to have one customer that complains about their s**t being dropshipped, and if the company who is dropshipping the s**t is good (they would make as if it were shipped from that company) in your case ur problem was that you picked electronics, which usually 100 percent of time have extremely small profit margins... even best buy and other stores only make like 2%-5% on electronics and usually make more off the accessories... other problem is u probably had s**t shipped from canada to us... problem with that is u gotta wait for customs... like I said dezking if ur going to do this and its going to be profitable u need money and u need to really want to do it right!
How much money would I need? Anyone know any good auto parts wholesalers online? They ahve to be 24/7 customer service and of course good tracking information.
 7 years ago '04        #17
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1458 1458
 deziking said:
How much money would I need? Anyone know any good auto parts wholesalers online? They ahve to be 24/7 customer service and of course good tracking information.
Matters, if u know how to build website, then probably money just for the google adwords/adsense, money for banners on other websites/forums, godaddy server cost, dba fee, sales/taxes exempt fee, phone line, dropship distrubiters (sp?) fee... thats just kind of a brief run-down I know I am miss somethings... rougly about 2-3k.. if u can build your own website...
 7 years ago '04        #18
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1458 1458
 deziking said:
How much money would I need? Anyone know any good auto parts wholesalers online? They ahve to be 24/7 customer service and of course good tracking information.
Maybe hit up jsimz he said he had some kind of directory... and I am going to tell u from jump auto parts would be a bad place to start... auto parts are extremely saturated on the internet profit margin is probably decent, on top of that your site would probably take months to build so many parts, so many makes/models years... but start with something like tv mounts, or tents... trust me bro they both have really profitable margins...


Last edited by egotistical; 07-01-2010 at 06:02 PM..
 07-01-2010, 06:23 PM         #19
doncarlos 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
Well what if you keep the price down to $8 and slap the rest on the shipping and handling price? And I'm sure you won't make profit from some of the items you have for sure.
People have already figured that out so its already being done. People on Ebay factor in the shipping as the total cost. So you will see people posting things like:

Item = $8 Shipping = $5 for $13
Item = $12 Shipping = $1 for $ 13

So no matter how you slice it, there are people out there with the same pricing. Its hard to find items that arent being offered at lower or equal cost to what you could provide.
 7 years ago '04        #20
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1458 1458
 doncarlos said:
People have already figured that out so its already being done. People on Ebay factor in the shipping as the total cost. So you will see people posting things like:

Item = $8 Shipping = $5 for $13
Item = $12 Shipping = $1 for $ 13

So no matter how you slice it, there are people out there with the same pricing. Its hard to find items that arent being offered at lower or equal cost to what you could provide.
Agree that shipping trick is all news... n*ggas nowadays are smarter than that they look at total cost now... back when s**t started u could get them and offer the products at like 2 dollars and shipping be like 15 dollars and profit off shipping... now with all these free shippings and all these sideways deal people look at everybody... either that or they will buy where they feel most comfortable...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy