Inmate That Was Incarrcerated While Lil Wayne Was At Rikers Says Wayne Was In P.C

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
131 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
just not really sure about the credibility of this article...
a lot of it seems believable, but it also sounds like it was written by a drug addict...
that picture was drawn with a sharpie? ehh... i guess it's possible
kind of weird that u had a camera to take a picture of a book that was given to wayne and not u...
he walks around with his head down and doesnt talk to people - but he gets 8 sports illustrateds to give out to everbody?

just my observation of the whole thing.
 06-22-2010, 09:49 PM         #62
Daghostofsparta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who gives a f**k ..Of course he is not goin to b in the general population..He wouldnt survive..he's an icon..constantly having broke a.ss inmates asking for s**t ..f!ghts...wack n*ggas wit s**t to prove etc..Im glad Wayne in there ignoring those lifeless idiots thatll never see the light of day..thatll never f**k a b**ch ever again..lol..Hes RICH B*TCH!!!...F*ck yall expect..
 7 years ago '07        #63
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
lmfao only an absolute idiot would believe wayne was housed in general population ..i knew way before he went in he was going to be in protective custody..he's ONE OF THE BIGGEST ARTIST IN MUSIC for god sakes..and we all know how well celebritys have it when it comes to the the penile system, especially if their on the same caliber as lil wayne..regardless if his pr said he was going to be in general population..if u ever believed the biggest current name in rap would be in general population at riker islands..your a complete dumbass

Last edited by Deniro732; 06-22-2010 at 10:00 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #64
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
I spent days trying to steal a sharpie from various areas around the building. I eventually had to buy one with some commissary soups from a gay inmate who would get sharpies from program offices and use them for lip liner.

7 years ago '05        #65
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,763 | Props total: 3214 3214
 Shade 45 said:
Wayne exposed as a b**ch
n*gga stfu. actin like you would be big dawg in there or something. the haters on boxden k!ll me sometimes man
 7 years ago '06        #66
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol im tryin to picture lil wayne face when he glanced at dude and just went back to watchin tv.
 7 years ago '10        #67
butchels44 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 21 21
 Megastorm said:
What's wrong with being in PC. If I was behind bars, I would tell them to put me PC

And I don't find anything funny about someone possible getting hurt behind bars. That s**t is fucced up, because Jail ain't suppose to be about that. Government need to fix that.
 06-22-2010, 10:39 PM         #68
pabloescobarjr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
lol im tryin to picture lil wayne face when he glanced at dude and just went back to watchin tv.
probably looked somethin like this ->
 7 years ago '10        #69
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 Da Gooneyz said:
Quotes of the year so far?

1. WHERE'S YOUR CASH MONEY NOW MOTHERf**kER????
2. Tell 'em bout it, hoe.
3. Myyyy n*gga!
4.?
5.?
I bet you thought that the was so hilarious didn't you?.......*blank stare*

super vILLain said:
His PR people shouldn't have claimed Wayne was in GP but other than that I see no shame in serving his time in PC.

The bigger and richer you are, the more lowlife ma f**kas with nothing to live for are going to try and come at you. You can't respond to all of them/take them all on no matter how much of a gangster or thug you believe yourself to be. I guess rappers are b**ches if they have security too?

Everyone with half a f**king brain understand this. And I don't even like Wayne.
You pretty much summed up the message that Jay-Z always tries to make in his music. Imma prop you

Daghostofsparta said:
Who gives a f**k ..Of course he is not goin to b in the general population..He wouldnt survive..he's an icon..constantly having broke a.ss inmates asking for s**t ..f!ghts...wack n*ggas wit s**t to prove etc..Im glad Wayne in there ignoring those lifeless idiots thatll never see the light of day..thatll never f**k a b**ch ever again..lol..Hes RICH B*TCH!!!...F*ck yall expect..
EXACTLY, saying Wayne is a "b**ch," nah, it's mainly because Wayne is too good for those people.
 06-22-2010, 10:47 PM         #70
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datkilla said:
i knew birdman had him on that H, like b.g
I can't say whether or not he was on Heroin. But methadone is used to ease people off Opiates. Heroin is one. Codeine being one. Basically any prescription pain k!ller is an opiate.. I knew people before on Methadone for Oxy80 addictions.
 7 years ago '09        #71
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Man Wayne lost if he really takin that methadone. He gon come outta jail with another dirty a.ss addiction, this time to that bulls**t.
 7 years ago '10        #72
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 2108 2108
 regularjoe said:
A lot of tough guys thuggin' behind the keyboard.

None of the people talking s**t in this thread would pop a word of s**t in prison.
Wizard of Oz should have gave the Cowardly Lion a PC and a broadband connection. It seems to work for most of the cats who read this forum.
 06-23-2010, 12:58 AM         #73
thehater33  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Affectz said:
yeah wayne look down like a b**ch
Lol @ this dude callin Wayne a b**ch while he sittin at a keyboard. Do you know what jail is like junior? do you know what it's like to have had s3x with more men than women? And that's only if you're lucky and they tell you when it's coming. DO YOU??

its real in there son. and i cant never go back in there. real talk.
 7 years ago '08        #74
flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
since we naming plp guess you can add prodigy to the pc list

[video - click to view]

06-23-2010, 01:20 AM         #75
3ricampo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really? what the f**k difference does it make if he's in pc or general pop. yall need to go somewhere with that s**t, he's a high profile celebrity not a regular prisoner..smh at ppl hating for no f**kin reason
 7 years ago '05        #76
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
 GhostDigga said:
"Where's your Cash Money now mother******!"

i woulda done the same thing hahahaha
 7 years ago '05        #77
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
Gucci Mane won
 06-23-2010, 02:17 AM         #78
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gateway972 said:
Gucci Mane won
Gucci Mane got into a confrontation in jail, and got punched in the eye. He admitted it.
 7 years ago '10        #79
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
 thehater33 said:
do you know what it's like to have had s3x with more men than women? And that's only if you're lucky and they tell you when it's coming. DO YOU??

apparently you kno what it's like
 7 years ago '05        #80
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 thehater33 said:
Lol @ this dude callin Wayne a b**ch while he sittin at a keyboard. Do you know what jail is like junior? do you know what it's like to have had s3x with more men than women? And that's only if you're lucky and they tell you when it's coming. DO YOU??

damn. this isnt therapy my man
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago