Jim Jones x Cam'ron Awkward FREEMASON HANDSHAKE in Dipset 'Under Construction' Video

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-23-2010, 11:24 AM         #61
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
the funny thing is that you really think you're being cute with your child-like/ignorant comments..how ppl get self-gratification by cheering on the establishment that's screwing them over is beyond me..continue thinking this s**t is a joke,it's no skin off my back...

Just trying to get an update on the who, where, what and when THEY will eat us... still no info on that?? you be focusing on the dumb s**t like jay-z and handshakes on videos

SOURCE: CHOKE NO JOKE VIDEOS
 7 years ago '07        #62
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Michael_Moore said:
because the bulk of your posts are ridiculously stupid where this topic is concerned...if you don't see a direct correlation between the Illuminati & Freemasonery it's a complete waste of time responding to you..it'd be the equivalent of me and you debating the existence of the sun...you saying it doesn't exist & me pointing it out for you in the sky..

lol and then you top off your moronic post by saying "why would anyone deny being a freemason in the 1st place?"...lol you're a joke bro...

but like I said it's pointless going back and forth with someone that doesn't even have a basic understanding of the topic like you do,it's counterintuitive...and gets us nowhere...
1 you've never shown me anything personally

2 i can look at this initial post of this thread and show you atleast two pics that contain regular handshakes

3 why would anyone deny being a mason?

4 if the illuminati only accepts 32 degree masons (lol) are you saying that most rappers/entertainers/celebrities start out as a 32 degree mason?

also, that sun metaphors doesn't apply when you and ppl like you make threads about how the eye in the AOL sign resembles the eye of horus

sayin something like a star exist and pointing to a star isn't the same as saying an apple is an orange because they're both fruit

Last edited by Eddie..; 06-23-2010 at 11:38 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #63
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
Some six year old kid on my street was doing the 'Westside' gangsign with his hands today, I guess this motherf**ker means trouble.
 7 years ago '05        #64
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,529 | Props total: 7653 7653
yall way to pretentious with this s**t... it wont stop yall from buying,dl,listening to their music and god forbid if any of this s**t true, because im sure the Illuminati wont have a hard time rounding u conspiraf**ks up first.. or are yall immune from the extermination because you "know"

live your life..
 7 years ago '10        #65
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
Wasn't both thumbs on the 2nd/3rd knuckle? And isn't a freemason shake designed to have your thumb on the fourth and last knuckle?

Nas and Kanye's shake with Jay were most likely Freemason Handshakes. However, I doubt this one is. I wouldn't be surprised if it was intended to be or was an inside joke, though.

Good find and interesting look either way.
 7 years ago '10        #66
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 HUDA2daF said:
yall way to pretentious with this s**t... it wont stop yall from buying,dl,listening to their music and god forbid if any of this s**t true, because im sure the Illuminati wont have a hard time rounding u conspiraf**ks up first.. or are yall immune from the extermination because you "know"

live your life..
Not really, I live my live. And I don't listen to kanye, jay, cam ron, jim jones. I listen to Nas, mostly his old stuff.

Doesn't stop me from talking about the illuminati though, the same way you have time to come on Boxden and post in these threads.
 7 years ago '04        #67
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
it's funny to see what non-Freemasons try to explain what freemasonry is
 7 years ago '10        #68
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 Mysonne said:
it's funny to see what non-Freemasons try to explain what freemasonry is
It helps to study words by high ranking freemasons who also describe what it is.
 7 years ago '07        #69
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
i just had my girl gimme a pound and i did the same s**t...
 7 years ago '04        #70
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 kennboy1 said:
It helps to study words by high ranking freemasons who also describe what it is.
no that doesn't help, it help to find out yourself so you don't look foolish talking about things you don't know about.
 06-23-2010, 02:17 PM         #71
Illkiller56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kennboy1 said:
Wasn't both thumbs on the 2nd/3rd knuckle? And isn't a freemason shake designed to have your thumb on the fourth and last knuckle?

Nas and Kanye's shake with Jay were most likely Freemason Handshakes. However, I doubt this one is. I wouldn't be surprised if it was intended to be or was an inside joke, though.

Good find and interesting look either way.
They got different handshakes for different ranks.

I doubt dipset are any freemason thos... I don't even believe they sold their souls.
 7 years ago '07        #72
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,354 | Props total: 21348 21348
 Illkiller56 said:
they aint in no Illuminati...

to be in the Illuminati you must be a high ranking freemason (at least 32rd) and must have money (we talking 000.000.000+)

also just cause jay z hates them dont mean they cant be in the illuminati.. jay z dont run s**t when it comes to freemason/illuminati hes just a bug to them... s**t even Bush is a bug to them.
n*gga, who the fukk is THEM!!!!????? :ahh:

can one of you provide some names or google images I mean WTF with this s**t...
 7 years ago '07        #73
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1522 1522
also wtf is (000.000.000+) ??
 06-23-2010, 02:25 PM         #74
Illkiller56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
also wtf is (000.000.000+) ??
Im speaking about Money. You gotta have big money to even be in the illuminati.

And THEM... the illuminati.. I can't even call who's behind it all.
 7 years ago '10        #75
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 Mysonne said:
no that doesn't help, it help to find out yourself so you don't look foolish talking about things you don't know about.
We can go back and forth about this, but the thing is half of the information we get about this is from people WHO'VE BEEN IN IT. How are you gonna look foolish, when you draw out the same info that you've received from people who have actually been in it and experienced it.

Insiders and more. Not to mention, critical thinking, research and obvious facts, observations. God comes into play too, e.g. THE BIBLE exposed this plan along time ago. We're just catching up to it a few centuries later.

Illkiller56 said:
They got different handshakes for different ranks.

I doubt dipset are any freemason thos... I don't even believe they sold their souls.

Really? Can I see the page (research) for it????

I don't see why they would do a masonic handshake if they aren't freemasons either.
 7 years ago '10        #76
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
 Illkiller56 said:
Im speaking about Money. You gotta have big money to even be in the illuminati.

And THEM... the illuminati.. I can't even call who's behind it all.
Not really, not EVERYBODY who is in the illuminati has big money. Some are just smart, and are in the plan.

And it's already revealed who is behind it all, read the bible.
 7 years ago '07        #77
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
Look how Cam is holdin that dudes hand! Thats how I hold my d*ck Cam must be jackin me off!
 06-23-2010, 03:35 PM         #78
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billdotel said:
Look how Cam is holdin that dudes hand! Thats how I hold my d*ck Cam must be jackin me off!
 7 years ago '07        #79
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 Billdotel said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #80
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Billdotel said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy