Jim Jones x Cam'ron Awkward FREEMASON HANDSHAKE in Dipset 'Under Construction' Video

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 illogik said:
Wait... So a regular handshake is a "freemason handshake" /????
That's not a regular handshake, its a Masonic grip. And they actually instruct people how to do the handshake. It all starts like a regular handshake except you press your fingers on specific places on the other person's hand depending on the grip since there's different grips and passwords to go with them. See how they are shaking with the right hand? All Masonic grips are done with the right hand, never the left. A Masonic grip is how they know eachother in the "light and the dark". Its not a regular shake.
 06-22-2010, 05:58 PM         #22
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unless you have studied the Freemasons, you shouldn't be so quick to say if it is or isn't. I'm just sayin.
 06-22-2010, 06:18 PM         #23
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k You for reading this. Yes, YOU! f**got this is BS
 7 years ago '06        #24
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,914 | Props total: 25863 25863
Those are def a illuminati shake but they are not lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '04        #25
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,073 | Props total: 1559 1559
i believe it

[pic - click to view]

for anyone who has this album just look at the back cover and how the tracklist is on it
 7 years ago '08        #26
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,891 | Props total: 22627 22627
 Mathematic said:
guess you forgot about about the whole dipset movement and the whole pink s**t .....they may not have the power but they def had the influence.
don't forget the skinner jeans and fitted clothes and the skull belts and the Aladdin scarfs . Imma see mad n*ggas doing that hand shake in a few days. Tell em bout it hoe.
 7 years ago '08        #27
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
Cam/Freeky are joining the Dame Dash backed freemasonry funded situation being setup to bring dipset back, Juelz/Jimmy been skull & bones promoting for a while now.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 06-22-2010 at 06:58 PM..
 06-22-2010, 06:47 PM         #28
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Those are def a illuminati shake but they are not lol
Posted via Mobile Device
this.
 7 years ago '06        #29
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 2959 2959
ya n*ggas are gay with this free mason s**t
 06-22-2010, 06:52 PM         #30
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J_Teflon said:
ya n*ggas are gay with this free mason s**t
and you're stupid for not understanding it...
 06-22-2010, 06:53 PM         #31
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haters always trying to knock a crew coming together. If they want to imitate, let them imitate. Watch the money pile up. Watch how they get these kids money.
 7 years ago '05        #32
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
funniest s**t somebody posted on here in a while..only boxden
 7 years ago '05        #33
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 Chief Dee said:
That's not a regular handshake, its a Masonic grip. And they actually instruct people how to do the handshake. It all starts like a regular handshake except you press your fingers on specific places on the other person's hand depending on the grip since there's different grips and passwords to go with them. See how they are shaking with the right hand? All Masonic grips are done with the right hand, never the left. A Masonic grip is how they know eachother in the "light and the dark". Its not a regular shake.
no handshake is ever done with the left hand. extending ur left hand to someone is a direct insult and considered extremely rude if not the same as giving someone the finger...the reason is back in the old days people used to practice the shake with the right wipe with the left tactic so extending ur left hand to somebody was disrespectful while we have moved on from wiping with the left its still disrespectful
 7 years ago '07        #34
PaiD iN FuLL 1 heat pts
space
space
$479 | Props total: 86 86
 Chief Dee said:
Real Talk
 06-22-2010, 09:49 PM         #35
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Cam/Freeky are joining the Dame Dash backed freemasonry funded situation being setup to bring dipset back, Juelz/Jimmy been skull & bones promoting for a while now.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

LOL i made that mixtape take over cover for juelz santana personally and i got to speak with him on the phone about it ...He did explain the details on what he wanted..but yea. Didnt say s**t about his affiliates. and for the haters get off my d*ck please. Im voicing my opinion. Thats it. In my opinion its publicity these guys want. all these f**king dudes fell off a long time ago. A little controversy surrounding them and there album will sell more. Of course everyone in the industry knows about this Illuminati s**t. Im sure dipset picked up what was surrounding Jay Z. And they did it to see where it was going to get them. Yes its a mason handshake. Controversy sells.
 06-22-2010, 09:57 PM         #36
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
n*gga SHUTTTTUP, you sound like a retard talmbot what's in someone's whom you never met befores pockets.
n*ggaaaaaa f**k you. You act as if these people sell records to even influence anyone. Maybe Camron, Juelz USE to, Jimmy USE to. Just Look at jimmys previous record sales. Horrible. Juelz hasnt dropped a album since what? 2005? What power does he f**king have? He doesnt even have f**king power to Drop this Reagan Era mixtape, let alone his born to loose built to win album. The only money they get is from shows and appearances in videos. Thats it. Thats nothing compared to Jay Z and the power he has and the people he runs with. So yes, I think its publicity to sell records. Shoot me.
 7 years ago '07        #37
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,526 | Props total: 56251 56251
 Michael_Moore said:
I thought you made this thread......
 06-22-2010, 10:02 PM         #38
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
LOL i made that mixtape take over cover for juelz santana personally and i got to speak with him on the phone about it ...He did explain the details on what he wanted..but yea. Didnt say s**t about his affiliates. and for the haters get off my d*ck please. Im voicing my opinion. Thats it. In my opinion its publicity these guys want. all these f**king dudes fell off a long time ago. A little controversy surrounding them and there album will sell more. Of course everyone in the industry knows about this Illuminati s**t. Im sure dipset picked up what was surrounding Jay Z. And they did it to see where it was going to get them. Yes its a mason handshake. Controversy sells.
:cool-smiley-009:
 06-22-2010, 10:03 PM         #39
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
n*gga the s**t is staring you in your f**king face and you STILL frontlinin'? SMDH
did I deny it was a free mason handshake? NO. It is a mason handshake of course. But Because these people do a free mason handshake does not make them a free mason. My opinion is, its publicity for there upcoming album. With all this illuminati talk, it will draw more people in to buy the album, and make those 4 dudes talked about more and spark controversy.
 7 years ago '05        #40
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 ruff said:
n*gga SHUTTTTUP, you sound like a retard talmbot what's in someone's whom you never met befores pockets.
you called him a retard and the very next word was a combination of 'talking' and 'about' to form "talmbot".

Oh the irony.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy