Strikeforce and M-1 Global: Fedor vs. Werdum | Fedor loses - taps 1:09 into 1st round

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 JoeyTheGod said:
So ur saying of his 30+ pro f!ghts he hasn't fought real comp? Even tho when he was dominating pride their hws>>>>>>ufcs?
Posted via Mobile Device
I knew u would bring up Pride okay Wanderlei Silva was THE MAN in Pride as soon as he steps into the UFC he looks average as hell, Mirko Cro-Cop THE MAN in Pride he comes to UFC and all I see him doin is gettin his head kicked off by Gonzaga and Dos Santos layin hands on him, & he barely won the f!ght wit ol boy a few weeks back, Nogeria hasnt really done s**t but beat Sylvia wack a.ss and Randy Couture but the moment he ran into Cain or Mir he got destroyed, C'mon bro the breed of heavyweights in this day and age in the UFC s**t all over the ones Pride had. MMA has evolved so much since Pride it aint funny, its time to stop making excuses and time for Fedor to step up
 7 years ago '08        #42
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 JoeyTheGod said:
Well IF overeem did that than ya but he wouldn't..he wouldn't beat brock carwin cain or dos santos. I'm not even sure if he could beat mir. U gotta remember overeem is the same dude who was gettin beat at lhw. I'm not sold on him, beating rodgers didn't change my opinion on him bein overrated. And when I'm talkin p4p elite I'm talking top 10. Shields isn't top 10.
Posted via Mobile Device
I can't believe I over looked your Overeem talk. Why do you keep saying he is overrated? I honestly don't know how well he would do in the UFC. One thing is for sure he steps in that cage as the best striker in the UFC. Do you not understand that he f!ghts the best of the best K1 can offer? You think anyone in the UFC can step in the ring with Badr Hari? You keep bringing up his LHW losses like Chuck Liddell. He was 23 years old f!ghting Chuck Liddell!!! Everyone would have Liddell winning are you serious. Thats not a knock against TheDemolition Man. Cro cop, Silva, and Nogeria walked into the UFC kinda up there in age and battle worn. Rampage and Liddell were still good coming in. Overeem is only 30. He can make a run in the UFC. Ok I'm done [/Rant]
 7 years ago '04        #43
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
cung le will knock out scott smith this time.. and fedor will beat down werdum
 06-22-2010, 09:29 PM         #44
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
I knew u would bring up Pride okay Wanderlei Silva was THE MAN in Pride as soon as he steps into the UFC he looks average as hell, Mirko Cro-Cop THE MAN in Pride he comes to UFC and all I see him doin is gettin his head kicked off by Gonzaga and Dos Santos layin hands on him, & he barely won the f!ght wit ol boy a few weeks back, Nogeria hasnt really done s**t but beat Sylvia wack a.ss and Randy Couture but the moment he ran into Cain or Mir he got destroyed, C'mon bro the breed of heavyweights in this day and age in the UFC s**t all over the ones Pride had. MMA has evolved so much since Pride it aint funny, its time to stop making excuses and time for Fedor to step up
hmm. wandy was old and been thru str8 wars. cro crop was one dimensional in pride as well lets not forget fedor beat him.

funny tho u name them but neglect to mention anderson whose undefeated in the ufc, rampage a former ufc champ and shogun ur current ufc champ .
 06-22-2010, 09:32 PM         #45
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnyGiven said:
I can't believe I over looked your Overeem talk. Why do you keep saying he is overrated? I honestly don't know how well he would do in the UFC. One thing is for sure he steps in that cage as the best striker in the UFC. Do you not understand that he f!ghts the best of the best K1 can offer? You think anyone in the UFC can step in the ring with Badr Hari? You keep bringing up his LHW losses like Chuck Liddell. He was 23 years old f!ghting Chuck Liddell!!! Everyone would have Liddell winning are you serious. Thats not a knock against TheDemolition Man. Cro cop, Silva, and Nogeria walked into the UFC kinda up there in age and battle worn. Rampage and Liddell were still good coming in. Overeem is only 30. He can make a run in the UFC. Ok I'm done [/Rant]
k-1 is not mma . noone in the ufc could emss with floyd in a boxing match doesnt mean hed be the best f!ghter in tthe ufc. overeem imo is overrated...who is the great guy hes beaten in mma? the last big win he has is over belfort and we all know what was goin on with vitor at the time. im sorry im not impressed maybe he will prove me wrong but i dont see him as a top hw hes lost every big f!ght hes been in.
 7 years ago '08        #46
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
k-1 is not mma . noone in the ufc could emss with floyd in a boxing match doesnt mean hed be the best f!ghter in tthe ufc. overeem imo is overrated...who is the great guy hes beaten in mma? the last big win he has is over belfort and we all know what was goin on with vitor at the time. im sorry im not impressed maybe he will prove me wrong but i dont see him as a top hw hes lost every big f!ght hes been in.
The difference between Mayweather and Overeem is that Overeem is also an MMA f!ghter. He's not just a K1 f!ghter. If Jon Jones f!ghts Rampage, Shogun, Machida, Rashad, etc and he losses em all you gonna discredit him down the road? Thats what Overeem went through.
 06-22-2010, 11:02 PM         #47
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AnyGiven said:
The difference between Mayweather and Overeem is that Overeem is also an MMA f!ghter. He's not just a K1 f!ghter. If Jon Jones f!ghts Rampage, Shogun, Machida, Rashad, etc and he losses em all you gonna discredit him down the road? Thats what Overeem went through.
until he beats one of them ya. id say hes good not great. overeem is good not great like people act. i mean like i said name the last elite opponet he beat. maybe he will prove me wrong and beat fedor. i dont see it happening.
 7 years ago '05        #48
Basicgz 
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
hmm. wandy was old and been thru str8 wars. cro crop was one dimensional in pride as well lets not forget fedor beat him.

funny tho u name them but neglect to mention anderson whose undefeated in the ufc, rampage a former ufc champ and shogun ur current ufc champ .
Pride wasnt s**t compared to what the UFC is now like I told ol boy on a previous post for Fedor to say he's the best heavyweight is equivalent to Anderson Silva sayin he the best middleweight but never fought Franklin, Hendo, Marquardt, Cote, Maia, U cant tell me the opposition Fedor has faced lately is pound for pound worthy Tim Sylvia was cut from the UFC, Arlowski was cut from the UFC, Brett Rodgers is overrated, yall crowning him on his past okay thats great u beat cro-cop, Nogeira, Coleman, etc but the glory days are over What have you done lately? He needs to step in the cage wit them wolves instead of them pups
 7 years ago '08        #49
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
until he beats one of them ya. id say hes good not great. overeem is good not great like people act. i mean like i said name the last elite opponet he beat. maybe he will prove me wrong and beat fedor. i dont see it happening.
Ok I can take that. The overrated thing was too much. We really won't know until he ever does step into the UFC which means giving up K1. We do know he will be the best striker in the division. I can't give you an elite opponent unless we talking K1. His last opponents have been scrubs. His win over Brett Rodgers was VERY impressive.
 06-23-2010, 09:24 AM         #50
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya he dominated rodgers I have to admit I was suprised by the ease in which he domanited him but I'm still sticking with my overrated label of him...he can prove a lot in the fedor f!ght tho.
calling someone overrated doesn't mean you think they suck. I also think mir is highly overrated but def don't think he sucks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by JoeyTheGod; 06-23-2010 at 09:25 AM..
 06-23-2010, 09:31 AM         #51
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Pride wasnt s**t compared to what the UFC is now like I told ol boy on a previous post for Fedor to say he's the best heavyweight is equivalent to Anderson Silva sayin he the best middleweight but never fought Franklin, Hendo, Marquardt, Cote, Maia, U cant tell me the opposition Fedor has faced lately is pound for pound worthy Tim Sylvia was cut from the UFC, Arlowski was cut from the UFC, Brett Rodgers is overrated, yall crowning him on his past okay thats great u beat cro-cop, Nogeira, Coleman, etc but the glory days are over What have you done lately? He needs to step in the cage wit them wolves instead of them pups
Its not the same. Fedor has already fought and beaten the best...I mean ur actin like he has to prove himself against young upstarts...I'd say its the other way around. U act like he has to prove himself against brock who has what 5 pro f!ghts and a legit lose on his record? And please stop actin like andrei and slyvia could no longer hack it so the ufc cut them..that is not what happened. s**t I remember before both f!ghts several ppl including dana sayin fedor would lose to each of them..I'm not sayin they are elite comp at this point but both were on win streaks prior to facin fedor. U wanna jus throw away his old f!ghts like they are meaningless. Why? Because they weren't in america? Maybe ur justa new mma fan. Fedor=the greatest mma f!ghter ever. He does not need to beat a dude with 5 pro f!ghts to further justify that.
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '05        #52
Basicgz 
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
Its not the same. Fedor has already fought and beaten the best...I mean ur actin like he has to prove himself against young upstarts...I'd say its the other way around. U act like he has to prove himself against brock who has what 5 pro f!ghts and a legit lose on his record? And please stop actin like andrei and slyvia could no longer hack it so the ufc cut them..that is not what happened. s**t I remember before both f!ghts several ppl including dana sayin fedor would lose to each of them..I'm not sayin they are elite comp at this point but both were on win streaks prior to facin fedor. U wanna jus throw away his old f!ghts like they are meaningless. Why? Because they weren't in america? Maybe ur justa new mma fan. Fedor=the greatest mma f!ghter ever. He does not need to beat a dude with 5 pro f!ghts to further justify that.
Posted via Mobile Device
So let me get this straight you claim he's already beaten the best? So what the f**k he f!ghtin for?? who has he fought lately?? When I see that 7 of the top heavyweights in the world are in the UFC and he aint f!ghting none of em I'm not buying into the hype as the best f!ghter in the world AS OF NOW I aint askin if he the best ever thats a whole different debate when u aint fought a top tier opponent since a Nogeira or cro cop in their prime its easy to say u shouldnt be mentioned with the likes of a Silva, GSP, and etc as of right now cuz those guys are f!ghting better competition and in deeper divisions

thats like Jordan playin in every b ball league except the NBA and he destroying everyone in these smaller leagues but the NBA but callin himself the best to ever play the game those dudes WERE the best, he from a era where the heavyweights arent as advanced as the ones today and he's in good health, the only excuse I can give him is that he's an older f!ghter and he came in 1999 but so did a lot of other f!ghters and they went on to f!ght in the UFC and test they luck some prospered some didnt

My point is we know he did what he did in Pride thats great and all but we in THE PRESENT and he's still f!ghting so those wins are meaningless now, if your not willing to f!ght the best then why f!ght at all I guess to pump up his record so it looks good, not taking anything away from the guy talent wise but never f!ghtin in the UFC is a huge blow to his legacy, I truly believe that his management knows that dude risk more losses in the UFC than Strikeforce and they wanna make him seem untouchable to make money off of him, if he doesnt live up to the hype in UFC his stock drops, he's playing it safe where he can pick who he wants to f!ght versus Dana tellin him who he gotta f!ght, thats why he's pulling this retirement bulls**t now I guess Fedor
 7 years ago '07        #53
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
all i wanna see is Fedor f!ght Overeem & Barnett and my 3rd choice is werdum cause Werdum is the best HW grappler in MMA and his striking has improved so its like seeing the 2010 version of Fedor vs Big Nog than Fedor can retire, myself and other hardcore MMA fans would be very satisfied. sure id like to see him in UFC after but he really has nothing more to prove coz all teh UFC f!ghters aren't really tested yet at all... they still got a lot to prove, its a whole new generation of f!ghters.
 7 years ago '05        #54
Basicgz 
space
space
 Ole-G said:
all i wanna see is Fedor f!ght Overeem & Barnett and my 3rd choice is werdum cause Werdum is the best HW grappler in MMA and his striking has improved so its like seeing the 2010 version of Fedor vs Big Nog than Fedor can retire, myself and other hardcore MMA fans would be very satisfied. sure id like to see him in UFC after but he really has nothing more to prove coz all teh UFC f!ghters aren't really tested yet at all... they still got a lot to prove, its a whole new generation of f!ghters.
He got more to prove to me I'm sorry what has Brett Rogers proved?? That guy was baggin f**kin groceries before f!ghtin Arlowski bum a.ss that contradicts your UFC f!ghters aint tested comment
 7 years ago '07        #55
Windigo 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 1114 1114
 Basicgz said:
He got more to prove to me I'm sorry what has Brett Rogers proved?? That guy was baggin f**kin groceries before f!ghtin Arlowski bum a.ss that contradicts your UFC f!ghters aint tested comment
dayum u hard on the strikeforce heavyweights lol

fedor and overeem are the cream of the crop over there and i look forward to watching them f!ght.

rogers was changing oil before arlovski lol
 7 years ago '07        #56
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,830 | Props total: 1998 1998
wether Fedor is the best hw f!ghter or not is an opinion, fedor/Overeem being a superf!ght is a fact stop playing besides GSP/ Silva what f!ght as been thrown around more than Overeem/ Fedor? being its going to be in strikeforce it may not get the same exposure as a UFC f!ght check any MMA site they'll be flocking for that f!ght
 7 years ago '05        #57
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 1340 1340
 RJ96 said:
wether Fedor is the best hw f!ghter or not is an opinion, fedor/Overeem being a superf!ght is a fact stop playing besides GSP/ Silva what f!ght as been thrown around more than Overeem/ Fedor? being its going to be in strikeforce it may not get the same exposure as a UFC f!ght check any MMA site they'll be flocking for that f!ght
 7 years ago '08        #58
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
Fedor's f!ghts are always entertaining, but Le/Smith II is the only f!ght here that really intrigues me... Smith's right hand counter is soooo deadly

You know, I never really thought about it, but if you compare the recent f!ghts of both Fedor and Jake Shields, I have to agree that Shields deserves to be higher up on the list than Fedor... the discussion isn't about history...
 7 years ago '04        #59
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
*yawn*

Wake me up whens hes in the UFC
 7 years ago '06        #60
Rated_R_CEO 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 5 5
Man there's a lot of hate and love for Fedor. A lot of his fans wanna point to his record and say he's the greatest of all time, but the fact remains that he hasn't really fought anyone in years. The last "complete" f!ghter that's he beat was over 6 years ago when he fought Nogeira. After that he fought Tsuyoshi Kohsaka who was no heavyweight beast, a very one dimensional Cro Cop, Mark Coleman who was the worst UFC heavyweight champion except the other UFC champion bum he beat in Sylvia, Arloski who was putting in work until his glass jaw gave out and finally Brett Rogers who once asked me if i wanted my milk in paper or plastic.

Now I'm not someone who hate Fedor, I just think he gets wayyyyy to much respect based on s**t he's done 5...6...7 years ago and if you look at guys who were dominate at that time vs how they look now against the current crop of talent they pale in comparison. Look at Hughes, Liddell, Ortiz, Arloski, I mean I could go on and on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago