Strikeforce and M-1 Global: Fedor vs. Werdum | Fedor loses - taps 1:09 into 1st round

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-26-2010, 11:31 PM         #281
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaCarter407 said:
I still think he is #1 in the MMA because anything can happen and its only one f!ght, in which the results most likely wouldnt be repeated.

only thing about the f!ght is, it looked more as if Werdum baited him into jumping into his guard by playing hurt, at least to me
ya i agree. i dont think fedor hurt him.
 7 years ago '05        #282
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 1340 1340
 modalee81 said:
I am a huge Fedor fan im still here. It was a shocking loss. Werdum basically got the luckiest position he couldve gotten. 9/10 times fedor wins
Ah, okay.

So that's what it was..."luck."
 7 years ago '06        #283
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 JoeyTheGod said:
ya i agree. i dont think fedor hurt him.
yeah you could basically tell from when he hit the floor that he wanted him to jump in and it worked, pretty out of character for Fedor.
 7 years ago '04        #284
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
soon as I saw werdum lock that armbar and not releasing after getting like 10 hammershots I knew it was going to be all bad.. hopefully they will setup a rematch.
 06-26-2010, 11:35 PM         #285
Dr Mayhem PhD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Werdum wasn't knocked down. He slipped. Watch the replay.
 06-26-2010, 11:35 PM         #286
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe fedor bought into his own hype alittle too much. i remember against mintauro tho fedor did a similar thing almost got caught but was able to get out.
 7 years ago '07        #287
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Jersey732 said:
silva lost 4 times

but hes still my fav f!ghter :)
so whats the point in posting and when was the last time he lost????
 06-26-2010, 11:36 PM         #288
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It wasn't luck it was Fedor being way to aggressive. He wasn't even that rocked he fell just to get it to the ground because he obviously didn't want to stand up with Fedor and Fedor fell for it . Fedor still the best p4p but he needs a reality check thinking he can just rush anyone when they are on the ground. Would of thought he knew that by now . Same s**t happen to Brock where a clearly inferior f!ghter won by submission due to a bad game plan.
 7 years ago '07        #289
Windigo 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 1114 1114
awesomeness werdum just shut down a couple websites haha
 06-26-2010, 11:38 PM         #290
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
Betting Ghana and Werdum would have made someone an overnight Billionaire.
i bet on werdum and im not a billionaire

but thats only because i bet a really small amount... i wasnt about to re-up my betus account so i basically bet the remaining 36$ dollars that was in there...i won like 116 ...chump change

im kind of disapointed i didnt bet more....i knew fedor was going to lose this f!ght because werdum is severely underrated and his f!ght with big foot showed that. his jits is no joke and he has a good chin...the people thinking fedor would bang this guy out in 30 seconds were delusional

i gave werdum a hell of a good chance to win which is why i bet on him...if i had more money in my account, i probably wouldve bet up to 500$ on him ...woulda made close to 2000

kinda pissed off...
 06-26-2010, 11:39 PM         #291
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyTheGod said:
maybe fedor bought into his own hype alittle too much. i remember against mintauro tho fedor did a similar thing almost got caught but was able to get out.

yep, thats exactly what it was

motherf**ker starting to think he was tyson

but he can bang though, and hes got quick combos...ill give him that...but he still shouldnt have let it go to his head
 7 years ago '04        #292
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Werdum was only like +425? Would think with all the heavy betting on Fedor it would have got moved up to like +1000 or something.
 7 years ago '07        #293
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
Mann get off Fedors NUTS just like how people was saying Shinya AOki was better than BJ Penn ...as soon as he came to ameriaca to face Melendez he got wrestleraped. If fedor faces a good Wrestler Like Lesnar , Carwin or Cain... he is gonna get wrestleraped also .....f**k all that Mystical Fedor is the best bulls**t and look at the skill sets.

Last edited by Drk; 06-26-2010 at 11:55 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #294
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2272 2272
 +Ca[N]o[N]iKaL+ said:
Ah, okay.

So that's what it was..."luck."
not luck but a huge tactical error by Fedor that almost never happens. Werdum couldnt have dreamed of a better position to be in for this f!ght.
 7 years ago '05        #295
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 1340 1340
 modalee81 said:
not luck but a huge tactical error by Fedor that almost never happens. Werdum couldnt have dreamed of a better position to be in for this f!ght.
Understood. Also, I completely agree.

This sounds much better than what you said initially.
 7 years ago '08        #296
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
 Drk said:
Mann get off Fedors NUTS just like how people was saying Shinya AOki was better than BJ Penn ...as soon as he came to ameriaca to face Melendez he got wrestleraped. If fedor faces a good Wrestler Like Lesnar , Carwin or Cain... he is gonna get wrestleraped also .....f**k all that Mystical Fedor is the best bulls**t and look at the skill sets.
I am not a big fan of the wrestling aspect of MMA but I do respect it and I believe this is an accurate statement

JoeyTheGod said:
there is a differnce. look at what happene dwith smith and le. last time they fought smith got lucky. today no such luck. werdum won and props but he didnt dominate him he got knocked down and caught a submission same as mir did to brock. and how does this prove fedor isnt best p4p. who are u putting ahead of him? both gsp and silva have losses as well. where r u ranking fedor?

fedor=goat

not gonna argue if ur gonna make him 2 in the world p4p tho but hes still #1 for me.
The only reason Smith got "lucky" is because Le knew he had the advantage, he got c*cky and got too aggressive and left his face exposed. It's more a defensive oversight than luck if you ask me. Maybe it's a glass half empty/half full thing, but it's what separates champions from good f!ghters.

This proves he isn't the best p4p f!ghter because everyone had him walking through Werdum and he lost. It might seem unfair to you, but that crown sits heavy on the head that wears it... and what guy can call himself the best f!ghter in the world in any weight class after he loses to such an underdog? You seem to get the concepts of "all time" and "right now" confused. Silva and GSP haven't lost in a minute, so yes, they get to be ranked ahead of him. I think you could argue Lesnar and Overeem being ranked higher but I could see the other side of that discussion for sure. Point is, no one should be saying he's #1 hands down no questions asked.
 7 years ago '05        #297
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Dude hopped right into his guard cuz he thought he smelled blood and tried to finish early I guess he forgot what type of opponent he had in the heat of the moment, people thought I was gon boast cuz I always criticize Fedor but I never said he wasnt talented I just thought he needed to f!ght better comp, and on that note Cung Le is Traaaaaaaasssssshhh get this guy outta here
 7 years ago '04        #298
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,035 | Props total: 19620 19620
 Drk said:
Lesnar??? Really??? This aint WWF n*gga..... do i need to pull out the youtube clip of the same s**t happening to him that happen to Fedor tonight...? Oh and before your a.ss wants to be "technical" I know Lesnar tapped out through a leg submission but a submission is a submission... so whatever homie.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 06-27-2010 at 01:32 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #299
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
The difference is that was Brock's first f!ght in the UFC. The fact is he came back and brutalized Mir in their next f!ght for the title.

Brock is the best heavyweight on the planet. It's been said by a couple people on here, but everyone wants to overrate Fedor.
 7 years ago '04        #300
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,035 | Props total: 19620 19620
 I'm The Dan said:
The difference is that was Brock's first f!ght in the UFC. The fact is he came back and brutalized Mir in their next f!ght for the title.

Brock is the best heavyweight on the planet. It's been said by a couple people on here, but everyone wants to overrate Fedor.
Okay... Like Mr.... Top HW of the planet didnt get tapped out himself when he got caught slipping..... do you not understand that or did you forget all about that when you where holding his jock strap?
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy