most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-21-2010, 10:05 PM         #1
19427 pageviews
19 comments

Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2 month lay off from the gym, starting back tomorrow, is it possible to

start back where I left off? far as the weight I use to lift? or do I have to start all over again like when I first entered, baby steps and s**timage

I'm happy but nervous at the same time, dont want to go in there and think I can start where I left off and get embarrassed after I try to lift something with my arms all shaking

Last edited by Motivated; 06-21-2010 at 10:18 PM..

19 comments for "2 month lay off from the gym, starting back tomorrow, is it possible to"

06-21-2010, 10:22 PM         #2
BakLykILefSmthn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you might not have to start from scratch....but there is no way your lifting what you last did
 7 years ago '06        #3
SBMcDunk 
space
space
space
$518 | Props total: 110 110
Yeah your numbers are gonna be gone. I did the same thing about a year ago when i hurt my shoulder. Numbers were back to normal about 3 weeks later of going 4-5 days a week just dont go too crazy or you will be so sore
 06-21-2010, 10:45 PM         #4
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BakLykILefSmthn said:
you might not have to start from scratch....but there is no way your lifting what you last did
DAMNNNN!, I knew it.
 7 years ago '04        #5
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
you be down a little in weight, but muscle memory will put your strength gains back sooner than you think.
 7 years ago '05        #6
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,311 | Props total: 4735 4735
 TheMagicMan said:
you be down a little in weight, but muscle memory will put your strength gains back sooner than you think.
what he said. not too long ago, i slipped a disc that put me out for a good month. once i was at full strength again, it took me about two weeks to get back to the way i was before my injury.
 7 years ago '06        #7
Mr1979 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 13 13
I was wondering the same thing. I took 2 months out to focus on Insanity which I'm on my 6th week of, and I should be back in the gym by July 12th and so looking forward to some back exercises
 7 years ago '06        #8
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
ull def be sore n ur strength will be back in just a couple weeks if that
 7 years ago '04        #9
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
What have you been doing the last 8 weeks?

It would be better to go about 15-20% less. Once again depending on what you were during the last 8 weeks two things could happen if you push it too hard: injury / sore as s**t hindering next workout leading to injury.

SBMcDunk said:
Yeah your numbers are gonna be gone. I did the same thing about a year ago when i hurt my shoulder. Numbers were back to normal about 3 weeks later of going 4-5 days a week just dont go too crazy or you will be so sore
I don't know if he was injured but coming off an injury is different than just being lazy.
 7 years ago '10        #10
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
^^ same thing as he said.

usually i can take a break like 2-3 months and i can still lift about the same but ill still start off at 10-15 pounds lighter
 7 years ago '05        #11
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4726 4726
you'll find out where you pick up when you start weight lifting

so why havent you been in the gym for 2 months??? i cant imagine not going to the gym for a week let alone 2 months......
 7 years ago '04        #12
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
shouldnt be that big of a difference tbh

maybe 5-10lbs less on each lift
 06-23-2010, 05:58 PM         #13
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
you'll find out where you pick up when you start weight lifting

so why havent you been in the gym for 2 months??? i cant imagine not going to the gym for a week let alone 2 months......
Money got low and my membership ran dry, not only that, I was dead broke, just applying for jobs and going to school, but I lucked up and grabbed a job, ...so it was just school and work......not to mention I sprained my thumb kind of bad on my "good hand" (the one you do everything with)...had to have a splint on that for a week, was going to go back after that week but took another week to make sure it healed properly...this was in april...Kept deciding to go back in May but never did...spent my hard earned money elsewhere...but I'm going back next week.
 7 years ago '08        #14
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 Tommy_Bunz said:
Money got low and my membership ran dry, not only that, I was dead broke, just applying for jobs and going to school, but I lucked up and grabbed a job, ...so it was just school and work......not to mention I sprained my thumb kind of bad on my "good hand" (the one you do everything with)...had to have a splint on that for a week, was going to go back after that week but took another week to make sure it healed properly...this was in april...Kept deciding to go back in May but never did...spent my hard earned money elsewhere...but I'm going back next week.
i was in the same boat as you my nig, i just got back in last week and even after a week i see my strength coming back, prolly another week or so and ill be lifting the same. Just stay consistent youll be back in no time
 06-23-2010, 10:49 PM         #15
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want to get back in there soooooooo bad :sad:

Next week can't come fast enough, it just sucks cus soon as you see your body changing and muscle growth you stop.
 07-01-2010, 08:31 AM         #16
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, just started again, now I gotta start all over, muscles won't allow it, and i dont mean like lifting 10lbs less, i mean from scratch lol.
 7 years ago '04        #17
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 Tommy_Bunz said:
damn, just started again, now I gotta start all over, muscles won't allow it, and i dont mean like lifting 10lbs less, i mean from scratch lol.
 07-01-2010, 10:39 PM         #18
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 enetblazin4eva said:
 7 years ago '04        #19
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 447 447
I just started back after a 3 month and man I'm sorer than a mofo lol. But I'm not that far away from where I was when i was lifting but I've also put on a lil more weight since then.
 7 years ago '04        #20
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
there is no way you will be lifting what you used to. i just started back up after taking 6 weeks off, i felt like a pus*y. but usually after a week or 2 i am able to lift much more than when i stopped. you gotta give the muscles time to rebuild
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
38 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
161 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago