Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
n*ggas dont sell anyway...thanks Boxden !!!! lol
 7 years ago '05        #42
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,388 | Props total: 696 696
 T_Buck said:
You people don't understand that that 37% is not 37% of the CDs sold, it's the sales from 37% of the stores that had the album in stock. The rest of the stores could've sold a s**tload more albums than the first 37%, or they could've sold less.
Props , notice how all the people who thought they knew what they was talking about are shut mouth all of a sudden after this post.
 7 years ago '05        #43
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Thats not what i would call a flop but i would call it very disappointing for Drake. Album was trash tho.
 7 years ago '06        #44
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 8652 8652
drake is for girls
 7 years ago '04        #45
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3163 3163
I neeed my own label so I can show people how not to f**k a buzz over problem one drake first big burst into the hip hop world was november 08 that's almost 2 years nothing new nothing fresh and NO "We are young money " doenst count a bunch a songs with no replay value smh but anyway you super long cuase baby told you so I guess he drake "daddy" as well I give drake another if wayne don't get out on time he's done and also on what label is it cool to let ya s**t leak and leak and not push the drop date up baby saw bp and thought I'm do that to drake
 7 years ago '05        #46
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
Lmfao @ you idiots who cant even read

thats what he sold this week, not total.
 06-21-2010, 11:44 PM         #47
munn3702008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay so when the second album coming out
 7 years ago '06        #48
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 notic99 said:
no closer to 150

143,059 / 150,xxx = 7,xxx difference

143,xxx / 100/xxx = 43,xxx difference

you suck at rounding
 7 years ago '04        #49
bigguy24 
space
space
space
$104 | Props total: 0 0
Why would he drop the same day as Em? Thats just dumb. That is basically saying he is ok with being the 2nd best....Recovery>Thanks Me later. SOrry fellas but you all know its true. It may have not been Em's best but it was way ahead of Thank Me Later in any context.
 06-21-2010, 11:58 PM         #50
chameleonmarke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Monday HDD updates rarely mean anything. Certain major outlets aren't even counted/change the outcome until the final update.

LOL @ the dumbasses who thought those were final numbers.
 7 years ago '09        #51
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Guaranteed he'll end up doing better numbers than ANY other rapper this year (except Eminem), so it's all good.

7 years ago '06        #52
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
 Bkjj11 said:
NAS & DAMIAN MARLEY 2,768

06-22-2010, 12:16 AM         #53
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
I neeed my own label so I can show people how not to f**k a buzz over problem one drake first big burst into the hip hop world was november 08 that's almost 2 years nothing new nothing fresh and NO "We are young money " doenst count a bunch a songs with no replay value smh but anyway you super long cuase baby told you so I guess he drake "daddy" as well I give drake another if wayne don't get out on time he's done and also on what label is it cool to let ya s**t leak and leak and not push the drop date up baby saw bp and thought I'm do that to drake
what the f**k language are you speaking. again, please, and in english?
 06-22-2010, 12:17 AM         #54
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigguy24 said:
Why would he drop the same day as Em? Thats just dumb. That is basically saying he is ok with being the 2nd best....Recovery>Thanks Me later. SOrry fellas but you all know its true. It may have not been Em's best but it was way ahead of Thank Me Later in any context.
well see, Recovery came out today and Thank Me Later came out a week ago... soo....
 7 years ago '07        #55
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,093 | Props total: 30431 30431
I guessed that he would do 480k first week AND sell over 100k for the following 3 weeks after that...

we'll see.
 7 years ago '07        #56
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
I'm tryna figure out how people use boxden when they don't even know how to read...interesting...
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '07        #57
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 NYC-Banga said:
by drake hype standards and expectations thats a flop not a major one, but yeah.

to not even come out the gates to GOLD...and he pushed his album up...do to leakage.
He didn't push it up..he rode the leak out and kept the date @ june 15th

That's not enough numbers for me to comment on the sales so ill wait on that
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '04        #58
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
I predict that this thread will end up in the 20 + page range.

I don't get how people are calling anything over 300k first week in 2010 a flop when most albums since the beginning of 09 have barely surpassed that throughout the duration of their shelf lives. I get it, he's this super commercial "prodigy" that's supposed to put up super huge numbers, but what exactly is considered big for a relatively new artist with a fly by night, only-because-he's-hot-right-now fanbase? This n*gga hasn't done no where NEAR enough to have that solid, will-buy-regardless Eminem fanbase nor does he have a single that's comparable to a "Lollipop", "A Milli", or a "Got Money" to push him towards Wayne numbers.

You can't really blame him for not capitalizing off of the success of Best I Ever Had because he didn't have the right situation at the time to pump an album out. Plus, the album would've been extremely rushed even if he DID.

He f**ked up by GIVING AWAY Forever and Money to Blow. If he would've kept Forever for TML and released that as the first single? I'm sure his first week total would be a lot higher than it's going to be.

Still, I don't see how anything over 300k in the first week can be considered a flop when you've got legends with established fan bases hardly cracking gold after months on the charts.
 06-22-2010, 04:22 AM         #59
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I call it
 7 years ago '08        #60
hollaballooza 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,271 | Props total: 450 450
Touching yourself to an artist's sales and accomplishing your life as a gender confused stalker..

[pic - click to view]

Dedicated to joeyb8420.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago