Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 06-22-2010, 02:50 PM         #121
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why would you all trade CHRIS PAUL? really? Chris though? if you were a coach youd get rid of cp3? the f**k for?
 06-22-2010, 02:59 PM         #122
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Clinton said:
lol,This is a horrible trade for NO.

wtf are you n*ggas talking about?

Devin Harris is average and would be sitting behind Collison,and CP3>whoever is available at 3.

I'd lol if NO was stupid enough to accept that deal,n*ggas need to stop over-rating draft picks.
a bunch of college basketball watching a.ss n*ggas in this thread, thats all, but we ARE TALKING ABOUT THE NBA NOW, not college basketball
 7 years ago '09        #123
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Rique said:
Yes I did see them. Blake and Emeka didn't leave after 1 year and their freshman stats weren't even close to his. Beasley doesn't even play the 5 so he isn't even relevant. Oden is the only player that can be compared to him and Oden just can't stay healthy if Oden was healthy he would be a good player. Cousins will put up 15-8 easily his rookie year.

Cousins scored so much off offensive rebounds if he had his own team he would have dominated and even put up better stats than the almost 16ppg and 9+ rebounds he did. Plus he didn't even play a ton of minutes.
Bulls**tit's not about them playing the 5 they were post players is what i'm saying they are all the same height besides beasly being shorter. Odom is the tallest of the bunch favors will be a 4 in the league not a 5 but your never gonna get it so I'm gonna stop debating with you now. My whole point is just cuz you put up big numbers in college don't mean s**t. If u saying he averages 16 and 9 thats average. n*gga his numbers ain't even better than tyler hansbrough and he played 5 for North Carolina. Who cares bout position I'm just talkin bout players look at morrison redd*ck sam bowie etc etc.

Last edited by faceoffizhere; 06-22-2010 at 03:32 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #124
faceoffizhere 
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
a bunch of college basketball watching a.ss n*ggas in this thread, thats all, but we ARE TALKING ABOUT THE NBA NOW, not college basketball
Thank you we got some knowlegable people on bx after all.
 7 years ago '07        #125
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 DonYBE said:
I love my hornets, and i agree they need to take it. cp3 is the man, but the #3 pick and devin harris, hop on that. that pick is possibly evan turner or demarcus cousins. they have collison and thornton, and add harris and cousins, with d-west, u have a good nucleus
Yup...this would be a good look for both teams.

CP3 and Lopez can be real nice together...
 7 years ago '09        #126
bmoes1 
space
space
$534 | Props total: 0 0
 trill clinton said:
you do when you can move him for a franchise player.

Brook lopez is very solid,but lets not act like he's shaq.

thank you!!!!
 7 years ago '09        #127
bmoes1 
space
space
$534 | Props total: 0 0
CP3 scores, a.ssists, rebounds..puts up triple double type numbers and knows how to knock down big "crucial point in the game" type shots...wtf the Nets don't have enough players on the roster plus the #3 draft pick to trade him. F O H!!
 7 years ago '06        #128
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
The Nets would be dumb to do this. They are giving up way too much for Paul. They make it sound like Harris is so much worse than Paul. Plus Avery Johnson is a defensive coach, good luck trying to get Chris Paul to play some defense. The Nets are better off keeping Harris & drafting Favors.
 7 years ago '04        #129
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 Rique said:
Brook Lopez is 22 and half of that list is close to 30. You'd rather have David Lee over Brook Lopez? Cmon now. Brook just doesn't demand the ball yet once he does he's going to beast.
That's not even tha point. If you wouldn't trade Brook Lopez for Chris Paul then we're not even on tha same page bro...

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 7 years ago '04        #130
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
Hornets fans, would you trade cp3 and the 11 pick for harris yi the 27 pick, 31 pick, 44 pick and cash?
 7 years ago '09        #131
faceoffizhere 
space
space
 Juse said:
Hornets fans, would you trade cp3 and the 11 pick for harris yi the 27 pick, 31 pick, 44 pick and cash?
Hell no yi a bum brings another softtie to no who is a undersized pf harris don't have the k!ller instinct like paul does either and this is a fairly weak draft.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy