Nets offer #3 pick and Devin Harris for Chris Paul

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,483 | Props total: 17929 17929
 faceoffizhere said:
n*ggas really seem like they thinking harris is better than Paul or something how soon they forget smh. I'm tired of the f**king hornets tho always messing up the roster instead of bringing in pieces and developing.
No1 has said Harris is better than Paul once. Harris+Cousins are better than Chris Paul tho. You get a real center and are a better team because of that
Collison-Thornton-whoever-David West-Cousins
Then use Harris as 6th man
That's a better team that chris paul being there.
 7 years ago '07        #102
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,739 | Props total: 1750 1750
That's not bad at all
 06-22-2010, 08:11 AM         #103
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 faceoffizhere said:
n*ggas really seem like they thinking harris is better than Paul or something how soon they forget smh. I'm tired of the f**king hornets tho always messing up the roster instead of bringing in pieces and developing.
dumb a.ss, if people though harris is better than cp3 they would say trade the 2 players straight up. people are saying this trade is fair, you act like a #3 pick is nothing.
 7 years ago '08        #104
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12205 12205
 keithbm1111 said:
i dont like this deal for NJ, love it for NO
Why? This exactly what they need to steal Bron. I get it yall in the same division 4 real this would be a good start Cp3, Bron and whomever else wants to sign with him JJ maybe...could u imagine trottin

CP3 at the 1
JJ at the 2
and LBJ at the 3

that trio would score 70 a night alone.
 7 years ago '09        #105
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Rique said:
No1 has said Harris is better than Paul once. Harris+Cousins are better than Chris Paul tho. You get a real center and are a better team because of that
From the way some of yall are talking thats what it seems like and all these threads thats being made writing off paul. I'm not sure how much better that would be for the hornets harris can't lead a team and is also injury prone that dude can't stay healthy. Im also not sold on cousins yet. On nba2k tho I could possibly use my hornets again lol. Don't know about my sixers tho.
 06-22-2010, 09:28 AM         #106
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
u canot be serious.. So a unproven rookie and a g coming off a injury who is full of question marks is better that chris paul? Collison>harris so how does this deal make any sense. Only way this deal makes sense for the hornets would be lopez + 3 and since nj won't do it . But I gotta laugh at yall makin lopez a untouchable when u could get chris paul.......
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '05        #107
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
This would be crazy for both teams.
 7 years ago '09        #108
faceoffizhere 
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
dumb a.ss, if people though harris is better than cp3 they would say trade the 2 players straight up. people are saying this trade is fair, you act like a #3 pick is nothing.
Why yall get so emo on boxden all I'm saying is n*ggas in this thread and all over boxden are forgetting how good paul is cuz of his surgery. You don't know what your getting in the draft there are no automatics. Harris is good but he always hurt. He also can't lead his team to wins from what it seems. I just don't want harris we could get better for paul I bet f**k a draft pick.
 7 years ago '09        #109
faceoffizhere 
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
u canot be serious.. So a unproven rookie and a g coming off a injury who is full of question marks is better that chris paul? Collison>harris so how does this deal make any sense. Only way this deal makes sense for the hornets would be lopez + 3 and since nj won't do it . But I gotta laugh at yall makin lopez a untouchable when u could get chris paul.......
Posted via Mobile Device
Finally somebody with some sense they just not looking at it how we looking at it.
 7 years ago '06        #110
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
Posted via Mobile Device
Every draft pick is unproven it doesn't matter. Cousins is 1 of the most dominant big men the NCAA has had in a while with his size and strength its hard to see that not translating to the NBA.
 7 years ago '09        #111
faceoffizhere 
space
space
 Rique said:
Every draft pick is unproven it doesn't matter. Cousins is 1 of the most dominant big men the NCAA has had in a while with his size and strength its hard to see that not translating to the NBA.
So was Greg Oden Emeka Okafor and Michael beasly put up 35ppg and like 15reb way better numbers than cousins whats your point both of these players were light years ahead of cousins from their ncaa play. Lets not forget Blake Griffin who hasn't even played a game yet. All these players were better than Cousins so he aint the most dominant we seen in a while but he is a decent player also nothing spectacular tho.

Last edited by faceoffizhere; 06-22-2010 at 11:47 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #112
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 faceoffizhere said:
So was Greg Oden Emeka Okafor and Michael beasly put up 35ppg and like 15reb way better numbers than cousins whats your point both of these players were light years ahead of cousins from their ncaa play. Lets not forget Blake Griffin who hasn't even played a game yet. All these players were better than Cousins so he aint the most dominant we seen in a while but he is a decent player also nothing spectacular tho.
what are you smoking man? You obviously don't watch colllege ball so Im going to leave you alone.

Greg Oden ok, but talent isn't his problem his problem is hes been injured. Beasley and Emeka are nothing like Cousins. Emeka was a 3 year player and Beasley was never a 5. How were these guys lightyears ahead of Cousins with play? He has post moves and footwork none of these guys have. I will 100% say if Cousins goes anywhere, but the Twolves there is no way hes a bust
 06-22-2010, 12:12 PM         #113
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
what are you smoking man? You obviously don't watch colllege ball so Im going to leave you alone.

Greg Oden ok, but talent isn't his problem his problem is hes been injured. Beasley and Emeka are nothing like Cousins. Emeka was a 3 year player and Beasley was never a 5. How were these guys lightyears ahead of Cousins with play? He has post moves and footwork none of these guys have. I will 100% say if Cousins goes anywhere, but the Twolves there is no way hes a bust
He wasn't saying they played the same jus that they were better in college...cousins was nowhere near as good as beasley and emeka...cousins is far from a sure thing..s**tty attitude poor work ethic. Who knows what he would be in the pros...I get it ur a nets fan who wants this deal to go down but don't act like that's some great value for cp3 who is a elite player and still young.
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '06        #114
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 JoeyTheGod said:
He wasn't saying they played the same jus that they were better in college...cousins was nowhere near as good as beasley and emeka...cousins is far from a sure thing..s**tty attitude poor work ethic. Who knows what he would be in the pros...I get it ur a nets fan who wants this deal to go down but don't act like that's some great value for cp3 who is a elite player and still young.
Posted via Mobile Device
I don't care if this trade happens or not. Regardless I think we're moving in the right direction and we're finally going to watch game tape and actually have workout sessions and real practices.

I just think Cousins is the most talented player in the draft his only knock on him is his attitude. He can easily put up 15-8 his rookie year and no1 would be shocked.

Last edited by Rique; 06-22-2010 at 12:40 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #115
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
now the magic are inquiring about cp3

i would love for this to happen but i don't see anyone willing to take jameer or him agreeing to come off the bench for cp3.

Mike Nitty said:
Why? This exactly what they need to steal Bron. I get it yall in the same division 4 real this would be a good start Cp3, Bron and whomever else wants to sign with him JJ maybe...could u imagine trottin

CP3 at the 1
JJ at the 2
and LBJ at the 3

that trio would score 70 a night alone.

what jj are you talking about? hickson? barea?
 06-22-2010, 12:52 PM         #116
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe he was talkin joe johnson and forgetting that there is a salary cap.
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '07        #117
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
oh that jj. bout to say.......

doesn't joe johnson want max money?

lbj/jj/cp3 would be like $45-55mil per season....

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 06-22-2010 at 01:03 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #118
faceoffizhere 
space
space
 Rique said:

I don't smoke lol . People never wanna be wrong. I never mentioned anything about a position but all these players mentioned played in the post. Emeka and Oden played the 5 in college they put up way better numbers than Cousins. Blake and Beasly numbers were s**ttin on Cousins numbers all I'm saying was look how their numbers translated over to the league. My point is no rookie is guaranteed to be good in the league. Not saying he won't be good but he had some of the best players on his team so he saw that single coverage and he didnt go up against alot of players his size and he put up average numbers. Do you watch ncaa ball? Did you see Emeka, Blake,Beasly, or Oden play at all?

Last edited by faceoffizhere; 06-22-2010 at 01:27 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #119
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 faceoffizhere said:
I don't smoke lol . People never wanna be wrong. I never mentioned anything about a position but all these players mentioned played in the post. Emeka and Oden played the 5 in college they put up way better numbers than Cousins. Blake and Beasly numbers were s**ttin on Cousins numbers all I'm saying was look how their numbers translated over to the league. My point is no rookie is guaranteed to be good in the league. Not saying he won't be good but he had some of the best players on his team so he saw that single coverage and he didnt go up against alot of players his size and he put up average numbers. Do you watch ncaa ball? Did you see Emeka, Blake,Beasly, or Oden play at all?
Yes I did see them. Blake and Emeka didn't leave after 1 year and their freshman stats weren't even close to his. Beasley doesn't even play the 5 so he isn't even relevant. Oden is the only player that can be compared to him and Oden just can't stay healthy if Oden was healthy he would be a good player. Cousins will put up 15-8 easily his rookie year.

Cousins scored so much off offensive rebounds if he had his own team he would have dominated and even put up better stats than the almost 16ppg and 9+ rebounds he did. Plus he didn't even play a ton of minutes.

Last edited by Rique; 06-22-2010 at 02:46 PM..
 06-22-2010, 02:48 PM         #120
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:

how the hell is devin harris,and cousins better than chris paul?...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy