The Dream - Love King [2010]

most viewed right now
 87
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
207 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Hows the Album ?
5 MICS - AWESOME CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! 39 25.66%
4 MICS - GOOD ALBUM 72 47.37%
3 MICS - OK AVERAGE 23 15.13%
2 MICS - CUD'VE BEEN BETTER 9 5.92%
1 MIC - WACCCCCCCCCCCK AS HELL !!! 9 5.92%
Voters: 152. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
red dust 337 
space
space
space
$158 | Props total: 45 45
yea the dream album goes stoopid hard , i aint gon lie s3x intelligent goes hard.....but he hasnt been consistent on his albums his first had every track that was good the second album had three tracks and this one has five or six ( s3x intelligent and remix fall together)
 8 years ago '10        #42
cbenton06 
space
avatar space
space
$459 | Props total: 0 0
I like The-Dream style. He aint out here tryna out sing nobody, he just make music that real n*ggas and the ladies, relate to. I mean, Trey got the R&B game on lock right now, so please dont try to compare the two artists/albums. Take it for what it is. A solid well put together album.
 06-30-2010, 02:53 AM         #43
VizionProd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cbenton06 said:
I like The-Dream style. He aint out here tryna out sing nobody, he just make music that real n*ggas and the ladies, relate to. I mean, Trey got the R&B game on lock right now, so please dont try to compare the two artists/albums. Take it for what it is. A solid well put together album.
Amen...
 8 years ago '04        #44
gshag33 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$13,850 | Props total: 4709 4709
I just want to know where Touch & Feel fit into this album

It is beyond obvious there's a transition at the end of the track.. but what was it supposed to go into?

something on this album or something we haven't heard yet?

tricky + los da mystro + dream = genius r&b producers
 8 years ago '04        #45
gshag33 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$13,850 | Props total: 4709 4709
If you listen to some of the various leaks over time..

such as "Something New" and as I just said "Touch & Feel" you can tell they were meant to be blended into his albums but got scrapped for whatever reason..

these dudes need to do a f**kin documentary or something. the talent is insane
 06-30-2010, 05:17 AM         #46
VizionProd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gshag33 said:
If you listen to some of the various leaks over time..

such as "Something New" and as I just said "Touch & Feel" you can tell they were meant to be blended into his albums but got scrapped for whatever reason..

these dudes need to do a f**kin documentary or something. the talent is insane
AGREEE!!!! Have you watched the video 'The Love King Experience' where it gives us a look into the making of 'Love King'??? Well there's a track... Let me see if i still have the link... Well the track didn't make the cut... All i can say is WOWWW!!!! IT SOUNDED AMAZINGG... LIKE POSSIBLY HIS BEST TRACK EVER!!!! Even though it was like 10 sec LOL.... just listening to it is mind blowing lol... He might be saving it for 'Love Affair'...

6-7-2011 Love Affair

s3x Intelligent Remix
 06-30-2010, 05:24 AM         #47
VizionProd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Found the link... :)



LOVE AFFAIR

6-7-2011
 8 years ago '04        #48
Aloyosius3384 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$832 | Props total: 58 58
At first I gave his album a 3.5/5. But now that have had it for over a month I will give it 4/5. I guess I like it enuff. But I just wish he would stop holding back. And stop with the prince songs. Pause.
Only prince can do prince.


Last edited by Aloyosius3384; 06-30-2010 at 05:27 AM..
 06-30-2010, 05:28 AM         #49
VizionProd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aloyosius3384 said:
At first I gave his album a 3.5/5. But now that have had it for over a month I will give it 4/5. I guess I like it enuff. But I just wish he would stop holding back. And stop with the prince songs. Pause.
Only prince can do prince.
Yeh agree...

Did you hear that track??

 8 years ago '04        #50
Aloyosius3384 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$832 | Props total: 58 58
 VizionProd said:
Yeh agree...

Did you hear that track??

Nope but thanks I just DL it and sounds good. He could really be the new R. Kelly but its to early to tell tho. But he's better then tray songs. That much I can say
 06-30-2010, 05:43 AM         #51
VizionProd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aloyosius3384 said:
Nope but thanks I just DL it and sounds good. He could really be the new R. Kelly but its to early to tell tho. But he's better then tray songs. That much I can say
Yehh... by his next album we shall find out... That's if he decides to continue making albums.... :)
 8 years ago '06        #52
dandman 
space
avatar space
space
$611 | Props total: 1 1
 gshag33 said:
I just want to know where Touch & Feel fit into this album

It is beyond obvious there's a transition at the end of the track.. but what was it supposed to go into?

something on this album or something we haven't heard yet?

tricky + los da mystro + dream = genius r&b producers
touch and feel was a bonus track on love vs money it came after let me see that b00ty and it did have a transition
 06-30-2010, 11:21 AM         #53
axxo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Niiiceeeeeeeeeeeeee
 8 years ago '04        #54
gshag33 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$13,850 | Props total: 4709 4709
 dandman said:
touch and feel was a bonus track on love vs money it came after let me see that b00ty and it did have a transition
im talking about the END of touch & feel tho..i wanna know what that was gonna lead into
 8 years ago '05        #55
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,745 | Props total: 4821 4821
Did ya'll see this? Mannnnnnnnnnn, these new R&B dudes not f**king with Dream...


[video - click to view]

 06-30-2010, 05:05 PM         #56
OliviaDakid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Niccccccccccce
 8 years ago '04        #57
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 414 414
touch & feel is a horrible track

something new is just aiight
 06-30-2010, 08:31 PM         #58
joerocc304  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All you n*%%*s are irrelevant , i'm s3x intelligent !!! LMAO
 8 years ago '09        #59
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,411 | Props total: 2301 2301
 Aloyosius3384 said:
At first I gave his album a 3.5/5. But now that have had it for over a month I will give it 4/5. I guess I like it enuff. But I just wish he would stop holding back. And stop with the prince songs. Pause.
Only prince can do prince.
Same here.

Album has definitely gotten better with each listen.


Last edited by TraV; 07-01-2010 at 02:48 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #60
gshag33 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$13,850 | Props total: 4709 4709
 Bobby's World said:
Did ya'll see this? Mannnnnnnnnnn, these new R&B dudes not f**king with Dream...

omg its a f**kin wrap
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
105 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
132 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
127 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
195 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
9 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
24 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy