Tracy McGrady Interested In Joining The Lakers

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #101
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
I'd like to watch hiim play but how is everyone played with him hates this guy
 7 years ago '09        #102
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
this guy can't even get along with yao ming
 06-21-2010, 09:51 PM         #103
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
Yeah cuz a.i. and tmac gonna be starting for us just like them

clown. We're talking about bench players.

And that whole tmac outta the first round s**t is lame. Damn, just lookin for s**t to talk about.

Idk about ya, I wouldn't sign Lebron cuz he's never won a game in the finals I can just imagine how dumb a team could look sayin that, tmac has talent and so does Iverson.
ron artest never won a game in the finals either UNTIL this year......and that was because he was with the lakers
 7 years ago '04        #104
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
I'd rather see him on Boston or Cleveland...where they need some help scoring off the bench especially....I think TMac can still hit the open jumper and play some d right? I haven't seen him play this year though so i'm honestly not sure how far he's declined...
 06-21-2010, 10:22 PM         #105
xeduran  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the vet minimum, why not. But if he wants MLE then heck no. You cannot really go wrong if he just wants the vet minimum. Worst case the Lakers do not play him much. If they can get Mike Miller, then he would definitely be a much better pick at this point. I personally would much rather see them get a solid point guard who can defend and run the triangle. Keep Fisher and have him come off the bench at least for the regular season.
 7 years ago '05        #106
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 wtr1906 said:
old washed up a.ss n*ggas dicck-riding for a ring.... C'mon "Laker" fans co-signing this. This n*gga has never been out the 1st round and as soon as he sits on the bench, 'his' same team damn near pushes the 09 Lakers to elimination! This dude is a wasted spot on the Lakers bench
Pau hadn't been out of the first round (hadn't won a playoff game I think) before he came to the Lakers.

I approve of the deal. As long as he's comfortable with coming off of the bench to play 15-20 mins a game, then i'm down with the MLE. McGrady would add a scoring punch with Kobe on the bench. Plus in some situations, he could be put out there to score with Kobe. Fisher, Kobe, McGrady, Pau and Bynum would be nice if McGrady can still stick that jumper.

If McGrady really wants to come he'll take that vet min and catch a ring. ;)
 7 years ago '06        #107
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
 creep said:

[pic - click to view]

:rolll augh:
 7 years ago '04        #108
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17145 17145
 abstruse said:
this guy can't even get along with yao ming
 7 years ago '05        #109
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
It will be cool at first but after a couple months, the Lakers will regret this.
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-22-2010, 09:39 AM         #110
Sephiroth757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adulel08 said:
I dont know how i'm gonna boo the Lakers and ride Tmacs d*ck at the same time (pause)
 7 years ago '06        #111
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
alright first off you have to say this....the lakers are not in the rebuilding mode yet, so for those of you who think they are about to start searching for young crop you have got the wrong idea. the only position the lakers might even attempt to bring in is maybe a still fresh pg and if they do that then they will probably be planning on starting fisher again at pg next season. for now they are going to try and bolster the squad to keep the lakers going until kobe's time is over.

if mcgrady comes into la with the same attitude that ron artest came in with, then im all for this move. for mle, thats exactly was ron artest makes to by the way, thats not bad. he could play between 15-25 minutes a game and still be able to remain healthy.

i cant envision mike miller joining this team, there is a lot of bad blood there, and on top of that i dont think he brings anything different to the team. he would basically be lamar odom all over again, and they dont want a player like miller who is going to command to many minutes...with mcgrady, he is already to the point where if he wants to play he is going to have to live with what minutes he gets...

someone else tho said a.i. should be on this team, but that is one move i would not consider and i dont think kobe for that matter would even allow that...allen iverson would make this lakers team exactly like the malone and payton team even if they started and he would just bench it. he still isnt a healthy player to have mentally on your team.

a.i. would have phil on muff**ka over time with the zen s**t, his brain would fry and the lakers season would go down with it...

im telling you, i said in another thread mcgrady would be a good punch off the bench if he is accepting of being a bench player/role player...now if they could just get the juice man to run the point...
 7 years ago '07        #112
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
only way t-mac will start in LA is if he accepts a ron harper type starting point guard role. t-mac's passing, and play making ability are underrated as f**k. its his shot selection thats the problem. tracy will have to get over his all star attitude of chucking up random shots.
 7 years ago '09        #113
MrPrez510 
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 87 87
if Tim Grover puts his stamp on McGrady then I wouldn't doubt he is great physical shape. It would be a good look for T-Mac if he can take a backseat role and be 2nd off the bench after Odom.
 7 years ago '07        #114
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
He's obviously not healthy enough to start anywhere so why not?

As a starter he's not there anymore but bring him off the bench & he could be one of the better bench players in the league & a 6th man candidate(potentially)..it would also be easier to stay healthy in that type of role with less minutes..

In the end,I'm down with whatever is gon help the Lakers keep hangin banners
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy