Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Hold That said:
Grossly overpaid? Did you really expect for Bosh to get anything less than the Max? I mean afterall, he is the best PF in the league at the age of 25..
When Bosh doesn't sign with Chicago let me know if you still view him as the best PF in the game.
 7 years ago '05        #22
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 StateProperty88 said:
he's not worth the max contract and like i said if he gets one he will be grossly overpaid. max contracts are for actual centerpieces to teams, not for guys that think they are
Bosh, Amare, Boozer, Dirk, and hell, David Lee will all get the max unless one or the other decides to take less (I doubt this) to help the team add more pieces. NBA is no longer about deserving max contracts. It's about going out there and putting up pretty statistics. Do this, and you're worthy of a max contract in the eyes of pretty much every GM in the league.

Although Bosh has quickly gone from one of my favorite players to being thought of as a douche, he's worth a max contract if you're teaming him up with another superstar or two. Otherwise, no. But the same can be said about EVERY free agent aside from Wade and LeBron.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 06-20-2010 at 09:47 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #23
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 StateProperty88 said:
he's not worth the max contract and like i said if he gets one he will be grossly overpaid. max contracts are for actual centerpieces to teams, not for guys that think they are
Max contracts are for top 10 players IMO, or atleast should be.. And Bosh is top 10 and #1 at his position regardless if you think he can carry a team or not and the ones that can actually carry a team to the ultimate prize is very small.. Not to mention Bosh has never had a team that really complimented his game.. He he's never had a perimeter gaurd who can take preassure off of him by creating their own shot. Or even play pick and roll with.. He was forced to play with a player in the front court who was just as finesse as he was and a even worse defender and rebounder, and yet he still put up huge numbers, and was having a MVP like year at the start of the season..

Last edited by Hold That; 06-20-2010 at 09:47 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #24
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8398 8398
 2 Pistolz said:
Bosh, Amare, Boozer, Dirk, and hell, David Lee will all get the max unless one or the other decides to take less (I doubt this) to help the team add more pieces. NBA is no longer about deserving max contracts. It's about going out there and putting up pretty statistics. Do this, and you're worthy of a max contract in the eyes of pretty much every GM in the league.

Although Bosh has quickly gone from one of my favorite players to being thought of as a douche, he's worth a max contract if you're teaming him up with another superstar or two. Otherwise, no. But the same can be said about EVERY free agent aside from Wade and LeBron.
exactly and to be honest those are really the only two in my eyes that deserve a max contract imo. but i feel what you saying the max contract goes to the guys that can like you said "putting up pretty statistics"
 7 years ago '04        #25
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
Bosh has never been that good imo..

I question whether he could even be a 2nd option on a championship caliber team.

Soft, fragile psyche, garbage defense, jump shooter..

By this time next year 3 teams are gonna be very disappointed to have the most overrated/underachieving big men in the league in Bosh, Amare & Boozer.
 7 years ago '08        #26
sbbigmike 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 44 44
Jermaine O'neal 2.0
 7 years ago '09        #27
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
not with that defense my nig...sounds like somebody has been spending a lot of time with amare the way hes talkin
 7 years ago '07        #28
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Hold That said:
Grossly overpaid? Did you really expect for Bosh to get anything less than the Max? I mean afterall, he is the best PF in the league at the age of 25..

knicks need to keep lee for 12 mill and sign lbj and get a defensive C...bosh is not worth max dollars

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 06-20-2010 at 10:12 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #29
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,770 | Props total: 9022 9022
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #30
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Bosh isn't worth s**t to be honest.

He doesn't have the swag that used to make me be excited to come and watch the games that Vince used to have.

Stopped giving a f**k about this team along time ago.

Lakers all the way. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #31
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,880 | Props total: 30091 30091
cant be a center piece when u cant even play center properly. if u look at the nba how many teams are built around power fowards that cant play center?

and he cant bang with the big men like dwight howard
and bosh defense isnt really up to par
 7 years ago '05        #32
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 INF4MOUS said:

knicks need to keep lee for 12 mill and sign lbj and get a defensive C...bosh is not worth max dollars
whos the best PF in the league then? And please dont say Dirk who's been surrounded by talent his whole f**kin career and done nothing with it.
 7 years ago '06        #33
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
what do you expect him to say, he's suppose to believe this
 7 years ago '07        #34
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,058 | Props total: 30353 30353
LOL!!!!

As the centerpiece... Lebron, Durant, Melo, Wade, and a bunch of others torched the entire league year after year, even on bad teams. Bosh ain't do no such thing. This n*gga need to go get his centerpiece check by a psychiatrist.
 06-20-2010, 10:25 PM         #35
AKS MUZIK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I kind of agree with what he's saying, he always said he wanted to be the #1 option and Toronto would give him that. But the team flopped big this season. Bad luck or not and how the season ended left a bad taste in my mouth. At this point if he leaves, it's not the end of the world. Rebuild again lol..
 7 years ago '06        #36
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,833 | Props total: 1994 1994
everybody hates chris
 7 years ago '05        #37
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8398 8398
 Hold That said:
whos the best PF in the league then? And please dont say Dirk who's been surrounded by talent his whole f**kin career and done nothing with it.
technically pau is a 4
 7 years ago '04        #38
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
correct me if im wrong but he was the centerpiece in toronto and we all saw how that worked out
 06-20-2010, 10:31 PM         #39
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chris must be joking...if he believed that what would be the purpose of even thinking about where bron,or d. wade goes....you should be looking for teams where a superstar most likely won't go,so you can be "the man".....that's the attitude of someone who doesn't want to win..he's more concerned with how he looks on the team as opposed to being on a team that will win....making me think twice about wanting him on the knicks now..this n*ggas priorities are all f**ked..
 7 years ago '06        #40
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,833 | Props total: 1994 1994
bosh is just as good as pau
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
81 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy