NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2010, 09:14 PM         #1
6623 pageviews
112 comments

evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chris Bosh "I'm not an addition. I'm a centerpiece..."

Chris Bosh is a free agent this offseason, along with many other superstars. No kidding. But Bosh has been the guy who is most likely to leave, according to the media, but that may not be the case.

In recent reports, Chris Bosh stated that he wants to be the number one option on the team he goes to this offseason.

"I'm not an addition. I'm a centerpiece," he said. "I have to have that confidence in myself, and I want people to know that, because I'm not somebody that helps out. I'm the guy you get like, 'Yo, we're going to win a championship, you're gonna take us there.'

"I want to hold onto that because I think every kid when they dream about playing basketball, they don't dream about being a role player. They dream about being the man. I have that position in Toronto and to give that up and go somewhere else to be an addition would kinda defeat the purpose of my dreams."

So, why would he go to LA, just to be another face in the crowd? Sure, he's hanging out there, it's a nice place, and why wouldn't he go watch the NBA finals?

New York is another option that Bosh has been fed by the media, but I do not see him going there. First of all, the Knicks are probably the worst team in the league right now Let's say they get LeBron (which won't happen), Bosh isn't going there because he wants to be the number one guy. And if he was the number one guy in New York, they would still be a pretty crappy team.

Miami isn't out of the question, but it seems highly unlikely considering their supporting cast is worse than Toronto's, and if Wade stays, I don't see Bosh playing their either.

The Bulls are actually the most likely option on Bosh's "wish list" because right now their go to guy is Derrick Rose, a guy who would compliment Bosh very well. But considering the money that the Bulls have, I doubt they would settle for just Bosh. They are eying the bigger prize: LeBron James.

The final option is the Toronto Raptors, and why not? They have a good supporting cast, and just need a few changes to their team to make Bosh happy. He's the number one guy and he's happy in Toronto. So why wouldn't he stay. I can see the Raptors going for a guy like Joe Johnson or Rudy Gay to compliment Bosh and make the Raptors contenders, with Bosh leading the attack.

Don't count the Raptors out of the Bosh hunt, because they may as well be the leaders of the pack.

[pic - click to view]

NBA Free Agent Rumors: Chris Bosh Wants To Be The "Man" | Bleacher Report

112 comments for "Chris Bosh "I'm not an addition. I'm a centerpiece...""

7 years ago '08        #2
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
whatever you say, chris
 7 years ago '98        #3
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3597 3597
Bosh can't be a team's center piece if their goal is a championship. He doesn't have the ability to get points when the team needs them most, and crumbles in crunch time. If Bosh wants to be the man, he can do it @ New Jersey or Toronto (assuming the nets don't pickup any of the other 2003 FA's).
Lurker gave props

7 years ago '05        #4
GhostXL 
space
space
$766 | Props total: 17 17
i have a feeling he is gonna stay
 7 years ago '05        #5
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
The Chris Bosh Comedy Thread.
 7 years ago '08        #6
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,965 | Props total: 7378 7378
Wow then Wade or Bron will be getting Boozer and Amare.
 7 years ago '05        #7
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Yeah. He's talking big, but he's not worth the money he's going to get.
 06-20-2010, 09:25 PM         #8
evici1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snippet said:
The Chris Bosh Comedy Thread.
 7 years ago '07        #9
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
He would fit on the Bulls better then Lebron would. That's for sure...
 7 years ago '07        #10
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70220 70220
come on, get this skinny muthaf**ka outta here.

Dude is overrated to me.
 7 years ago '04        #11
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,273 | Props total: 1039 1039
lol, this guy is good like Joe Johnson bum azz.

They arent superstars, but are a notch or 2 below, then there is everybody else. I guess they fall into the grey area of being very good all the time, and great sometimes.

Compared to wade, or them busters kobe and jabron lames, who are great most of the time.
 7 years ago '05        #12
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
This is a good look for Chicago then... Like I said, if Bron stays, Wade gets Amar'e.. Bosh is comming to Chicago. He'll think it will be his team, and we might even lie to the n*gga to make him believe it, and right now he is better than Rose(not for long), but this will be Rose's team and Bosh wont be able to do s**t about it..
 06-20-2010, 09:35 PM         #13
more_fya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
He would fit on the Bulls better then Lebron would. That's for sure...
cosign. This n*gga needs to get real though, he's never going to win a championship as long as he is the centerpiece. I know he wants to prove to himself and others he can lead his team to a championship but his stubborness is gonna be the reason he never wins one. I want him to go to the Bulls but he's gotta realize that that is Rose's team and he can't just come through with the attitude that he going to run s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #14
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
if some team believes this he will be grossly overpaid
 7 years ago '05        #15
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Well have fun losing as a centerpiece you douche... this guy's ego is undeserved. I like Bosh's game a lot and would love to have him here, but I'm leaning more towards Amare now. Bosh is clearly all about the money and being a diva. I'm starting to question if his ego is even bigger than LeBron's.
 7 years ago '05        #16
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
He's getting a little ahead of himself.
 7 years ago '05        #17
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 StateProperty88 said:
He's getting the max regardless... as the #1 guy or #2 guy.

But if some team believes this, they'll be competing for the 8th seed for the next 5-6 years or however long he's signed. Chris Bosh will never LEAD a team anywhere. I think he's proven that in his career already.

Funny how he begged and begged Coleangelo to sign Hedo last summer, then privately complained about playing with him and is going to end up walking out on Toronto after they've done EVERYTHING he's asked them to do.

Disloyal.
Egotistical.
Self-centered.
Diva.

Where do I sign to pass? Amare please, Riley.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 06-20-2010 at 09:42 PM..
Lurker gave props

7 years ago '05        #18
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 StateProperty88 said:
Grossly overpaid? Did you really expect for Bosh to get anything less than the Max? I mean afterall, he is the best PF in the league at the age of 25..
 7 years ago '07        #19
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 117 117
n*gga just lowered his stock with one statement
 7 years ago '05        #20
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Hold That said:
Grossly overpaid? Did you really expect for Bosh to get anything less than the Max? I mean afterall, he is the best PF in the league at the age of 25..
he's not worth the max contract and like i said if he gets one he will be grossly overpaid. max contracts are for actual centerpieces to teams, not for guys that think they are
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy