lost 60 pounds in 2 and half months.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2010, 06:12 PM         #1
8562 pageviews
18 comments

RESTLESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lost 60 pounds in 2 and half months.

293 to 233. no working out (except for some walking at my job), so i lost weight just off eating clean. but i'm not content. i'm soft, kinda flabby, my arms are kinda skinny and i'm lacking in strength.

i'm going to train in jiu jitsu and boxing next year, things i couldn't do when i was bigger, but first my main focus is to get crazy strength and power. i don't want to be a bodybuilder or be all bulky. i want to have raw stength, power and be explosive. i know if i wanna get that strength and power i need to get on a good weight lifting program with heavy weights and eat above maintenance (and eat clean). people told me to get a copy of starting strength too to help me and i will when i get to that point. problem is, i have no access to a gym or rec center and won't for another 2 months.

[pic - click to view]

Bodybuilding.com - Workout WITHOUT Weights: Dynamic Tension Revised! - Paul Becker

i came across that article so i was wondering if a routine with the suggested exercises be okay, you know until i have access to some weights. i just recently started doing 15 min h.i.i.t. cardio (sprint one min, walk one min) three times a week - is that fine? also, what would be a good weight for me to stop the calorie deficit and start eating above maintenance? again, in the end i wanna be 205 but i guess when i start eating more i'm gonna go over that and then have to do a cut to hit 205, right? any info or pointers at this point would be really cool.

Last edited by RESTLESS; 06-20-2010 at 08:55 PM..

18 comments for "lost 60 pounds in 2 and half months."

7 years ago '05        #2
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
props and all but 60 pounds in 2 months??? is that healthy to lose that much that quick thats almost 8 pounds a week and you said you didnt excercise just clean eating

EDIT:
can you post your meal schedule (breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner within a day) because i cant see someone losing 30 pounds 2 months in a row without something being wrong with that person

Last edited by youngvito18; 06-21-2010 at 03:15 PM..
 06-21-2010, 03:51 PM         #3
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I lost about that in less than 2 months in 07.. Hadn't worked out since High School. Was 230. Started August by the end of September early October I was 165-170. Running 5 miles a day, only eating salad and tuna basically.
 7 years ago '04        #4
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
sounds extremely unhealthy
 7 years ago '07        #5
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
you need more cardio. an EC stack wouldn't hurt either.
 7 years ago '05        #6
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
 StatisticZ said:
I lost about that in less than 2 months in 07.. Hadn't worked out since High School. Was 230. Started August by the end of September early October I was 165-170. Running 5 miles a day, only eating salad and tuna basically.
dude said he DIDN'T workout a bit just walking here and there......
 06-21-2010, 05:32 PM         #7
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
dude said he DIDN'T workout a bit just walking here and there......
Ahh I thought it said he was walking, fail.

Yeah that don't sound healthy. Diet is the bigger factor but to have lost all that weight just eating 'clean' sounds fishy. I'd be getting a check up or some s**t, lol. Sounds like some type of cancer not to scare you. Or you're severely under-eating cuz your body is just eating itself.

I'd just focus on lifting. Maybe doing some resistance training to get explosive power and s**t.
 06-21-2010, 06:04 PM         #8
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not believable. No working out and you lose 60 lbs in 2 months? Like someone alluded to you have to be sick or starving yourself.
 06-21-2010, 06:35 PM         #9
RESTLESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no, i don't starve myself at all. five small meals a day, a gallon or two of water a day, eat till im full i dont pig out like i used to. you know discipline. eat food like tuna in water, egg whites, talapia, skinless boneless chicken brea$t, oatmeal, spinach leaves, mustard greens sweet potato, black/red beans, unsweetened almond milk, broccoli, walnuts, almonds, cauliflower, extra lean ground turkey, flaxseed oil, ezekiel bread, ezekiel sprouted whole grain flax cereal, extra virgin olive oil, natural pb, blackberries, blueberries, oranges, apples, strawberries, green onion, avacado, bellpeppers, whey shake (jay robb). use mrs dash, pepper, pink mineral salt (every now and then), chalula hot sauce for condiments.

what i did do was pay real close attention to my sugar intake, like to a t. i do truvia for my sweetner.

Last edited by RESTLESS; 06-21-2010 at 06:40 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #10
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,910 | Props total: 209 209
i did about 40 in 2 and a half months clean eating no gym
 7 years ago '04        #11
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
Exercise is important to living a healthy lifestyle.

Interesting article on fasting:
 06-22-2010, 06:19 PM         #12
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RESTLESS said:
no, i don't starve myself at all. five small meals a day, a gallon or two of water a day, eat till im full i dont pig out like i used to. you know discipline. eat food like tuna in water, egg whites, talapia, skinless boneless chicken brea$t, oatmeal, spinach leaves, mustard greens sweet potato, black/red beans, unsweetened almond milk, broccoli, walnuts, almonds, cauliflower, extra lean ground turkey, flaxseed oil, ezekiel bread, ezekiel sprouted whole grain flax cereal, extra virgin olive oil, natural pb, blackberries, blueberries, oranges, apples, strawberries, green onion, avacado, bellpeppers, whey shake (jay robb). use mrs dash, pepper, pink mineral salt (every now and then), chalula hot sauce for condiments.

what i did do was pay real close attention to my sugar intake, like to a t. i do truvia for my sweetner.
I hear you fam but I just dont believe it.
 06-22-2010, 07:14 PM         #13
RESTLESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so anyone have anything to add about the exercises and what weight to end the cut and start eating above maintenance, my original questions? this got off topic real quick

Last edited by RESTLESS; 06-22-2010 at 07:16 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #14
Free Agentz 
space
space
space
$121 | Props total: 2 2
I always wonder why people say if you loose weight too fast it is unhealthy....isnt being overweight unhealthy from the start.....i rather be unhealthy for two months loosing mad weight instead unhealthy for a year + trying to safely loose 1-2 pounds a week...good stuff on the weight lost..u should took some b4 n after pix to show ur results
 7 years ago '04        #15
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
If you're going to be doing martial arts you're going to need to improve your flexibility greatly.

Squats, lunges, calf raises, push-ups, dips, sit-ups for bodyweight exercises you can easily do in the home.

Free Agentz said:
I always wonder why people say if you loose weight too fast it is unhealthy....isnt being overweight unhealthy from the start.....i rather be unhealthy for two months loosing mad weight instead unhealthy for a year + trying to safely loose 1-2 pounds a week...good stuff on the weight lost..u should took some b4 n after pix to show ur results
Loosing weight too fast puts strain on the heart and can lead to heart conditions especially if you gain weight right away. You're gonna lose tremendous amounts of muscle tissue. Lean muscle mass contributes to an increased metabolic rate. The body will reduce metabolic rate to adapt to the rapid weight loss. With the the extreme caloric deficit you're gonna be lacking in micro-nutrients. This can lead to dry hair/hair loss and skin issues. You will get loose skin from the decrease in size. Also this is not promoting a healthy habits to live by.

In the end if you don't address certain psychological issues you will just put the weight right back on.
 7 years ago '08        #16
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,009 | Props total: 19909 19909
 Free Agentz said:
 7 years ago '04        #17
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527
 youngvito18 said:
props and all but 60 pounds in 2 months??? is that healthy to lose that much that quick thats almost 8 pounds a week and you said you didnt excercise just clean eating

EDIT:
can you post your meal schedule (breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner within a day) because i cant see someone losing 30 pounds 2 months in a row without something being wrong with that person
right....i lost 20lbs in 5 wks but 60 in 2months? w/o exercising? when u say eat clean do u mean not eating at all?

i lost 6lbs the 1st wk. which is just water weight. then i was playing ball 3hrs a day/5 days a wk. i stopped drinking soda..and fast food. i was eating baked chicken brea$t and tilapia. eggs green beans and grapes and blueberries. an lemon water...id get a big lemon and i had this juicer so i got all the juice out the lemon and added it to a lil more than a cup of water.
 7 years ago '04        #18
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527
 RESTLESS said:

5 small meals a day but eating till ur full? that sounds funny. i love tilapia. i cut out most salt when i was on my diet. its crazy how much salt adds flavor tho. u can use all the other spices u want but u can still definately tell the foods are missing an ingredient. (salt)

yo what is pink salt? also there is this thing at the store called salt alternative.,,it looks just like salt but im afraid to try it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago