Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Watching a Tie during a euro soccer game = more entertaining athleticism and talent than and high scoring baseball game.....

Baseball is about as charesmatic as having a pet rock.
 7 years ago '04        #162
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 Universal~Mind said:
Watching a Tie during a euro soccer game = more entertaining athleticism and talent than and high scoring baseball game.....

Baseball is about as charesmatic as having a pet rock.
You did go and pick on the least athletic sport we have

dw you won't find anyone arguing about baseball where a 47 year old can be a starting pitcher (what's up Moyer :dancingcool:)
 7 years ago '04        #163
Gtownkid04 
space
space

^^^ Soccer snow disrupts Bulgarian matches
 7 years ago '05        #164
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Cap Peeler said:
This shows how little you know about American football but yet you make these posts acting like you do.

Weather doesn't affect American football? I think you may want to at least watch one quarter of the afc championship game between the colts and the patriots or the NFL playoffs before you make your ridiculous statements.
Yeah as ever you don't read the previous post and just come in jumping on anything that looks like a p*nis. When did I say weather doesn't affact A.Football?
 7 years ago '05        #165
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
You did go and pick on the least athletic sport we have

dw you won't find anyone arguing about baseball where a 47 year old can be a starting pitcher (what's up Moyer :dancingcool:)
At the end of the day soccer is the most athletic sport in the world. Football n*ggas build muscle to take beatings... How many other n*ggas you know have the stamina to run up and down a soccer field for 90 str8 plus minutes at full speed?
 7 years ago '04        #166
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 CutKidd21 said:
Blatant hater. Hey guess what? The defending champions Italy drew with f*cking NEW ZEALAND. Ok and that bullsh*t draw with Slovenia should of showed you the type of talent we have. What other country not named Brazil, Germany, Argentina, Spain, or Portugal is scoring 3 goals in ONE HALF this world cup????????? I'll wait
You can't argue with that euro douche. He thinks he's the jesus of soccer and s**t.

Saying that we ain't never going to accumulate to s**t when it comes to soccer but yet. His great soccer power of England can't even beat us in a world cup game. All of our wins are flukes

Point is there are like 4 other sports in this country in which you can make plenty ofomey and at the end that's all it matter. Unlike south American countries like brazil and Argentina, our players don't have to leave the country for riches to go play in Europe. The NBA is here and so is the MLB. Maybe one day when the mls soccer teams start handing out 20 millions guranteed more kids will get interested too. But regardless , also with the influx of immigrants from south America to the US, this sport will continue to grow here.
 7 years ago '04        #167
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 Universal~Mind said:
At the end of the day soccer is the most athletic sport in the world. Football n*ggas build muscle to take beatings... How many other n*ggas you know have the stamina to run up and down a soccer field for 90 str8 plus minutes at full speed?
they don't run at full speed

Come on man... nobody runs at their full speed for 45 straight minutes (lol @ you trying to act like there's no halftime)

Hell, people don't run @ their FULL speed for more than 200 meters! If they did we would have people running 160 second miles

And sorry but um, as far as being able to do everything (speed, raw strength to move somebody out of your way, vertical leaps, agility) it's gotta be basketball or football

I don't see those Kenyans beating everyone's a.ss in the 3200 being called the GOAT athletes

Last edited by Gtownkid04; 06-21-2010 at 02:12 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #168
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 stogz said:
Geez...

Soccer is more dominant everywhere than in America. Get over it. Football (NFL rules), is played NOWHERE outside of america. You know americans though... the entire world is wrong, smh.
/thread
 7 years ago '05        #169
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:

Come on man... nobody runs at their full speed for 45 straight minutes (lol @ you trying to act like there's no halftime)

Hell, people don't run @ their FULL speed for more than 200 meters! If they did we would have people running 160 second miles

And sorry but um, as far as being able to do everything (speed, raw strength to move somebody out of your way, vertical leaps, agility) it's gotta be basketball or football

I don't see those Kenyans beating everyone's a.ss in the 3200 being called the GOAT athletes
You get wtf im saying s**t for brain, pus*y pause.
 7 years ago '05        #170
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I don't understand how people bash soccer yet watch BASEBALL and GOLF... that is hilarious to me.

It's one thing to not like or follow something, but it's another to completely throw it under the bus because YOU don't like it.
 7 years ago '05        #171
space
space
It makes sense though. America has no patience or attention span to realize the full talent of a FT soccer game. After all, "AMERICA RUNS ON DUNKIN"
 7 years ago '04        #172
Gtownkid04 
space
space
Full speed:

[video - click to view]

Soccer you might stand still for a few seconds, wait for your teammates to jog into position. Try to make something happen. Sprint when needed. IF YOU SPRINTED FULL FORCE INTO THE OPPOSITION WITH ALL YOUR PLAYERS (yea the defenders too, because according to you when the team is on offense the defenders are still running sprints too ) you would get absolutely murderED on the counter-attack. See, here's the thing. Just because I don't LIKE something, doesn't mean I didn't take the time out to at least try it and understand the strategies of the game. How many of you soccer stans can say the same about American Football? I'll wait.
 7 years ago '04        #173
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,910 | Props total: 17487 17487
Soccer <

altho i f**ks with the video game at times
 7 years ago '04        #174
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 Universal~Mind said:
You get wtf im saying s**t for brain, pus*y pause.
Yea, I get that you're a complete bulls**tter and a liar

s**t for brains, b**ch please. You're the doucher talking about running full speed for 90 minutes lmao.
 7 years ago '08        #175
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Gtownkid04 said:

you're an idiot

soccer players do more sprints in one half than football players do in whole game and that's saying something cause american football is based on sprinting...and thats not even the case cause u dont sprint unless u break a 40+ yard catch or rush....

Last edited by primetime; 06-21-2010 at 02:21 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #176
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
I don't understand how people bash soccer yet watch BASEBALL and GOLF... that is hilarious to me.

It's one thing to not like or follow something, but it's another to completely throw it under the bus because YOU don't like it.
We're not throwing it under the bus, just don't want people telling us we have to like it

and most people like soccer more than golf, not to mention that tons of Americans find baseball too slow and boring and only watch during postseason.
 7 years ago '05        #177
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
Yea, I get that you're a complete bulls**tter and a liar

s**t for brains, b**ch please. You're the doucher talking about running full speed for 90 minutes lmao.
Im sorry mr technicality... They do alot more running in Football ... never said football wasn't cool by the way but Soccer owns.
 7 years ago '07        #178
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 Universal~Mind said:
It makes sense though. America has no patience or attention span to realize the full talent of a FT soccer game. After all, "AMERICA RUNS ON DUNKIN"
Why is it that people find it socially acceptable to lump all Americans into one type of person, but if American people lump other countries people we are just being arrogant-American a**holes.
 7 years ago '05        #179
space
space
 MythMade said:
Why is it that people find it socially acceptable to lump all Americans into one type of person, but if American people lump other countries people we are just being arrogant-American a**holes.

Damn son, you gettin mad butthurt over some jokes......
 7 years ago '04        #180
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 MythMade said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy