Soccer is the dominant sport everywhere except for America

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
- this thread, along with many others, are continually hijacked by goons who love downtalking "soccer". The threadstarter is actually one such goon, hence the immediate reaction;
- the word is "conceited";
- the world would actually prefer if you all stfu & never mentioned "soccer" at all. We don't need you, & we don't want you.
Yea mb on the i before e except after C. Sad that's a mainstay of your argument

Secondly um idk if you noticed but you're on a Hip Hop forum. Yanno... something based in North America. This is US territory. I don't go over to Europe and scream f**k soccer. You're in our territory, and I was being respectful earlier, but f**k it now lol. I'm not shutting up for anyone f**k soccer, it can SMBBD, and I hope the hairs get caught in its teeth.
 7 years ago '04        #142
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
how is he taking his "soccer talk" to an american message board when this is hate thread no 15234342342342 on soccer since the world cup started.

and go check the official world cup thread. We been postin in there. You lames who keep making hate threads and swear to hate soccer but can't stop talking about it are the ones who are flooding the board.
Exactly!
 7 years ago '08        #143
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Truth33 said:
Then don't take your soccer talk to an American message board. Your the ones trying to force it down our throats.

Can someone just make 1 soccer thread so all these soccer fans can play in their own corner and not flood the forum with this bulls**t?
you're the dumbest piece of s**t i've ever seen
 7 years ago '05        #144
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 wepainters said:
Then stop following me around every thread and quoting me you f**king queerball
 7 years ago '04        #145
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 wepainters said:
Man Eagles fans don't even want you, take that s**t down
 7 years ago '08        #146
gametime187 
space
space
$1,102 | Props total: 43 43
 Truth33 said:
The reason why America isn't dominant in soccer is because nobody in America cares about soccer.

And BTW England is soo dominant but yet we still tied them. What does that say?
Show's that you know nothing by even saying England is soo dominant! When was that in the 60s? Don't be fooled by all this Beckham hoopala, cause dude is the Anna Kornikova of soccer, and not even playing.
 7 years ago '08        #147
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Truth33 said:
Then stop following me around every thread and quoting me you f**king queerball
it's quite amusing

Gtownkid04 said:
wtf are u talking about tool?
i support the Eagles, we dont have to be friends
 7 years ago '05        #148
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 gametime187 said:
Show's that you know nothing by even saying England is soo dominant! When was that in the 60s? Don't be fooled by all this Beckham hoopala, cause dude is the Anna Kornikova of soccer, and not even playing.
Well I'm a heteros3xual therefor I dont follow or give a f**k about soccer or England.
 7 years ago '09        #149
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 DelahG said:
cutkidd please man, until you ignorant motherf**kers get a legit national league. I.E one that can compete with the likes of Boca Juniors, Riverplate or Santos. Then and only then can you talk about being the best in the world.

altidore is your best player n*gga, donovan getting old. Freddy Adu is Ghanaian. You and the other ignorant motherf**kers dissing football, please join this dude and k!ll yourself

that is all :dancingcool:
Can you read? How the f*ck am I dissing soccer? Look at my sig dumbass. More likely than not we will never have a "legit" national league bc in this county soccer is looked at as a preppy, rich "b**chass" sport. Not that I like it but that's the way it is. Football is king here and that's never going to change.

What is changing is the talent that is coming through our soccer system. It's getting better. I don't give a sh*t what any of these American hating soccer elitists have to say. You can call it a fluke if you want, I don't really give a sh*t.. you all seem like blatant haters to me. Most Americans didn't give a sh*t about soccer until the 2006 World Cup and now bc of FIFA video games the younger generation is starting to get into soccer.. just slightly more and more people are becoming fans of soccer which should scare the rest of the world. If the culture changes here, just like in any other sport we play... we will either dominate or always be in contention. There is no debate about that. Just know the day is coming where the Americans consistently beat top teams and are ranked in the top 10 in the world every year..
 7 years ago '05        #150
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
Owned
 7 years ago '04        #151
Gtownkid04 
space
space
n*ggas been playing Fifa since forever. Playing video games of it a lot more fun than watching

[video - click to view]

:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '09        #152
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
"If everybody in our country was bred to be soccer players, so we had like 300 million soccer players, we would f**king RUN s**t!" - really? Great point.

You are 14th in the world? Yeah, according to a flawed rankings system. The US will invariably be placed higher on the rankings system due to the weak opposition they face in their confederation. To rely on the rankings system to prove anything, would be to accept that Egypt are better than the US at football. Not really sure about that myself.

And yeah, you beat top teams - who? The fluke against Spain. And?? A draw with 25th in the world, Slovenia?

The US will never be a force in world football, in the way that Brazil, Italy, Germany, Argentina are. No amount of money or muscle will change that.

Blatant hater. Hey guess what? The defending champions Italy drew with f*cking NEW ZEALAND. Ok and that bullsh*t draw with Slovenia should of showed you the type of talent we have. What other country not named Brazil, Germany, Argentina, Spain, or Portugal is scoring 3 goals in ONE HALF this world cup????????? I'll wait.
 7 years ago '04        #153
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Wasted said:
The worst football match I never seen was the most beautiful football match I ever seen. Fact.

There is so many individual factors that affect a football match, environmental, tactical, mental, physical, physiological. It isn't about being the fastest, strongest. Teams have to adapt and learn to play to the opposition weaknesses, not just what the players are like but use the environment around them to gain an advantage.

You got managers playing mind games to try to gain an advantage. All that s**t is mad interesting to watch.

I don't think A. football or any other American sport is played in an outside stadium is it? If not why not?

And the same applies to American football. Every play called has something to do with the one on one matchups , team strategy, strengts and weaknesses , like you said about soccer it's beautiful for us . Though strengh and athleticism is highly important, intelligence is 70% of sucess along with execution .

And define outside.... Because if by that you mean playing outdoors, most stadiums in the NFL and 98% in college football are outdoors, only a few are in domes. American football is played under all conditions regardless of the weather from september-February
 7 years ago '09        #154
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
n*ggas been playing Fifa since forever. Playing video games of it a lot more fun than watching

:dancingcool:

Nah not on the level it is now. Everyone plays FIFA now. 10 years ago no way you could say that
 7 years ago '05        #155
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Sivraj said:
American football is played open roof outside stadiums all the time...Theirs only a few domes in the NFL. Have you see snow and rain impact a game before..

In football (Soccer) all the time. In A.football no. Football being played in 26oC temps, snow, heavy rain, wind. s**ts funny to watch the ball no move at odd directions and players struggling to control the ball. In this World Cup alot of players are getting affected by altitude and the World Cup ball is too light that it swings everywhere when it is hit and these damn vuvuzela are annoying as hell.

Truth33 said:
Then don't take your soccer talk to an American message board. Your the ones trying to force it down our throats.

Can someone just make 1 soccer thread so all these soccer fans can play in their own corner and not flood the forum with this bulls**t?
LOL at flooding the sports section. The last 2 pages of this forum has been Kobe threads. All the soccer threads are made by Americans hating on soccer. Name me a thread that a soccer head made hating on American sports or is spamming the sports section.

Gtownkid04 said:
Yea mb on the i before e except after C. Sad that's a mainstay of your argument

Secondly um idk if you noticed but you're on a Hip Hop forum. Yanno... something based in North America. This is US territory. I don't go over to Europe and scream f**k soccer. You're in our territory, and I was being respectful earlier, but f**k it now lol. I'm not shutting up for anyone f**k soccer, it can SMBBD, and I hope the hairs get caught in its teeth.

Since when did the US own Canada?
 7 years ago '05        #156
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Wasted said:
LOL at flooding the sports section. The last 2 pages of this forum has been Kobe threads. All the soccer threads are made by Americans hating on soccer. Name me a thread that a soccer head made hating on American sports or is spamming the sports section.
Point taken.
 7 years ago '04        #157
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 Wasted said:

In football (Soccer) all the time. In A.football no. Football being played in 26oC temps, snow, heavy rain, wind. s**ts funny to watch the ball no move at odd directions and players struggling to control the ball. In this World Cup alot of players are getting affected by altitude and the World Cup ball is too light that it swings everywhere when it is hit and these damn vuvuzela are annoying as hell.

Since when did the US own Canada?
Double Weather changes are more drastic over the course of an A. Football season than football imo (for my own laziness i'm calling it soccer in rest of the post, no disrespect). A football season might start off and be 80 F on opening day. The same team in the same city might be 16 F in January or February. There are landlevel cities, and then you might go to Denver and play a mile high. Are we REALLY gonna keep talking about altitude and weather? I'm sorry but I've yet to see a soccer game played in snow... guess it's time to consult google or youtube. Meanwhile it happens at LEAST once a year during football season. Rain and wind effect the spin of an american football too, not just a soccer ball

As far as US owning Canada.... I said North America to be politically correct and purposely include Canada. But let's be real NA is a.ssociated with the United States. But as far as Canada goes... they don't give a f**k about soccer either My CA friends are all "aboot" hockey. Idk after hockey only other thing I hear about from CA is "professional" wrestling. Christian, Chris Jericho, Edge :agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #158
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Wasted said:
[B]
In football (Soccer) all the time. In A.football no. Football being played in 26oC temps, snow, heavy rain, wind. s**ts funny to watch the ball no move at odd directions and players struggling to control the ball. In this World Cup alot of players are getting affected by altitude and the World Cup ball is too light that it swings everywhere when it is hit
This shows how little you know about American football but yet you make these posts acting like you do.

Weather doesn't affect American football? I think you may want to at least watch one quarter of the afc championship game between the colts and the patriots or the NFL playoffs before you make your ridiculous statements.
 7 years ago '04        #159
Gtownkid04 
space
space
mm found one and surprise surprise, it's in the US. But yea our american football teams don't gotta deal with that same weather

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #160
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
This shows how little you know about American football but yet you make these posts acting like you do.

Weather doesn't affect American football? I think you may want to at least watch one quarter of the afc championship game between the colts and the patriots or the NFL playoffs before you make your ridiculous statements.
I already gave him 3 videos to watch I guess he ignored them lol. Ice bowl in Green Bay was -16 F
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
275 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy