NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-21-2010, 10:49 AM         #121
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ToNyYeYo G-UniT said:
point blank.. soccer is a game for pussies and sulks.. how can u stand people flopping damn near every time they get a fingernail broken and then the 0 - 0 score line how funnnnnnnnn.. then the constant passing 2 no one and just slowness of it.. GAY!!!!!!!!!!
No b**ch... NFL IS FOR PUSSIES. IF you are so tough, how come you wear so much f**king padding??? IF you are so skilled... why does a linebacker after running 98 yards needs a f**king respirator??? Matter fact... how come the same 12 players that play in a NFL game need a replacement each time they play??? In rugby or football (aka soccer)... you don't have any of those problems... and the same players that start the game end the end against NFL players where the same 12 players that begin the game don't end the game. s**t... you f**k faces even have the audacity to take a f**king break in between f**king time outs. Why do you need a f**king time out after you score???

So don't come here talking that s**t about Soccer (aka Football) being a pus*y sport when is more gay to see a 300 pound man damn near having an ashtma attack for running 98 yards once every 5 f**king years.

That s**t is super gay as f**k.

And by the way... Football (aka soccer) is the most physical and active sport in the world.

Don't believe me... check the facts b**ch.
 06-21-2010, 10:55 AM         #122
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ToNyYeYo G-UniT said:
and how can u call NFL a pus*y sport when u guys in soccer can't even poke each other with out it being a freekick... your the pussies.... ur either really dumb or delusional!

Again... another dumb stupid f**k.

What about basketball players??? I see this f**king f**gots getting tap in their arm and they get a foul. s**t... sometimes they slap the ball out their hand and they still get a fault... so how is that not gay??? or what about football players??? If a wide receiver gets touch just once when his running... is called a f**king pass interference. Ive seeing this motherf**kers diving for a pass interference... so how is that not gay?? Matter fact... neither the kicker or the quarterback cannot be touch??? Is not like in either position you run... let along run 100 yards... so how is that not even king of gay s**t in sports???

Matter fact... you know what's the gayest s**t in sports... when you got damn near 6 guys bending over like hoes???

DON'T EVEN TAKE IT THERE CAUSE AMERICAN SPORTS AROUND THE WORLD ARE KNOWN FOR pus*y BOY BEHAVIOR.
 06-21-2010, 11:05 AM         #123
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iCON-8 said:
u mad bout what was said bout your beloved sport?

stop reachin you homo mother f**ker. your favorite sport is trash and you know that.

Naw b**ch... every american sport is trash to the eyes of the f**king world. Is nothing but pus*y boys that cannot run, cannot really take a hit or better yet, are so f**king out of shape, any fat a.ss at home eating dorito's can pick up and play. THere is no skill in NFL because rugby players take the real hits and that's a fact. Them motherf**kers are big with muscles... NFL players are big with a gut and a 12 pack and need a f**king respirator to catch their breath. Again... why do you need padding if this is such a physical sport??? They don't wear padding in rugby and their still alived???

WHy do basketball players play in a court size sandbox??? You 7 f**king feet your lazy a.ss can run a little more. s**t... they pussies too because you slap the ball out their hand is automatically a foul.

The only reason you don't like football (aka soccer) along with most Americans is because the majority of this country is too f**king lazy and fat to get off their a.ss and do something. Americans wish they could run and be physically in shape, but unfortunately they are way too busy picking up f!ghts at a Mcdonald's register or clogging their arteries with Mcdonald's piece of s**t food. s**t... Americans don't even like walking so they have to depend on their cars... so why do you think your sports are so f**king slow and lazy???

Face it and check facts.

Football (aka soccer) is the most physically active sport in the world and the healthiest. Not NFL, Not Baseball and Basketball. Football (aka soccer).

pus*y!
 7 years ago '04        #124
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 bigbarcelona said:
No b**ch... NFL IS FOR PUSSIES. IF you are so tough, how come you wear so much f**king padding??? IF you are so skilled... why does a linebacker after running 98 yards needs a f**king respirator??? Matter fact... how come the same 12 players that play in a NFL game need a replacement each time they play??? In rugby or football (aka soccer)... you don't have any of those problems... and the same players that start the game end the end against NFL players where the same 12 players that begin the game don't end the game. s**t... you f**k faces even have the audacity to take a f**king break in between f**king time outs. Why do you need a f**king time out after you score???

So don't come here talking that s**t about Soccer (aka Football) being a pus*y sport when is more gay to see a 300 pound man damn near having an ashtma attack for running 98 yards once every 5 f**king years.

That s**t is super gay as f**k.

And by the way... Football (aka soccer) is the most physical and active sport in the world.

Don't believe me... check the facts b**ch.
s**t like this is why i hate some euro f**gots like you .... no understanding on anything except for what you think you know and believe.

Until you play american football in the US, then shut the f**k up and sit in a corner.

Y'all act like the pads we wear on football are made of Kevlar or some s**t. That padding is just a thin piece of plastic and foam padding. Our helmets are the thing that protects us the most but they're f**king near lethal when you hit someone with them. Nobody on earth will survive a Ray Lewis hit without pads. Pads is like wearing shin guards. If you euro douches are so damn tough then why do y'all wear them??

This leads me to my next point. The use of oxygen. American Football, unlike soccer, is a sport in which a play lasts for 10 seconds at most but those 10 seconds are ran at full speed. Football is an anerobic sport. Go ahead and try running full speed for 45 minutes on every play and let's see if you're not gashed. Soccer, the players do run more but they're not in constant full speed movement; so when the ball is not near a player, the player can just chill until action moves to his side. In American Football, if the 11 players on offense are not running full speed to that one play, the play is doomed. Same with the defense, if one player is not going at it, it can lead to a touchdown.

players that start the game end the end against NFL players where the same 12 players that begin the game don't end the game. s**t... you f**k faces even have the audacity to take a f**king break in between f**king time outs. Why do you need a f**king time out after you score???
Football is a play by play strategic sport. That's why we take "timeouts". Also, when your body is getting hit at full speed in every play during the ENTIRE game, you need a 20 second break. There is no way of dodging contact in football unless you're the QB and when he gets hit, he probably is the one getting hit the worst

I like soccer as much as the next guy from Europe or South America. Hell, my background is latino and my mom's dad is brazilian. I love soccer but i was and always been in the US and i've played American Football in high school and in the college level D1AA. The last thing you can call american football players is "sissies" especially when in f**king soccer, players flop like they been shot by a cannon (see Brazil, Christiano Ronaldo) and fake injuries so that the ref has to stop the game and the other team can't get the counter attack going right away.

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 06-21-2010 at 11:23 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #125
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
I'd like to see anyone surviving these hits or not breaking a bone without pads

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

and these are just off the top of my mind right now
 7 years ago '05        #126
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
You can't argue with these soccer queers...don't even bother. Why don't you just watch cross country running or something...theres the same amount of action.
 7 years ago '05        #127
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 CutKidd21 said:
If soccer was our #1 sport and all of our athletes were bred to be soccer players, we would f*cking RUN sh*t. Period. Don't even try to say differently. Top #3 in the world, every year forever. Hell, we are 14th in the world now and soccer in America is at the very best our 5th most popular sport.. we will continue rising in the world rankings too.. the scary part about it is that the US is just getting started and we beat top teams
"If everybody in our country was bred to be soccer players, so we had like 300 million soccer players, we would f**king RUN s**t!" - really? Great point.

You are 14th in the world? Yeah, according to a flawed rankings system. The US will invariably be placed higher on the rankings system due to the weak opposition they face in their confederation. To rely on the rankings system to prove anything, would be to accept that Egypt are better than the US at football. Not really sure about that myself.

And yeah, you beat top teams - who? The fluke against Spain. And?? A draw with 25th in the world, Slovenia?

The US will never be a force in world football, in the way that Brazil, Italy, Germany, Argentina are. No amount of money or muscle will change that.
 7 years ago '04        #128
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
"If everybody in our country was bred to be soccer players, so we had like 300 million soccer players, we would f**king RUN s**t!" - really? Great point.

You are 14th in the world? Yeah, according to a flawed rankings system. The US will invariably be placed higher on the rankings system due to the weak opposition they face in their confederation. To rely on the rankings system to prove anything, would be to accept that Egypt are better than the US at football. Not really sure about that myself.

And yeah, you beat top teams - who? The fluke against Spain. And?? A draw with 25th in the world, Slovenia?

The US will never be a force in world football, in the way that Brazil, Italy, Germany, Argentina are. No amount of money or muscle will change that.
Why? because you say so?

The US wouldn't be a power like those countries in a matter of a day or two like brazil, germany, argentina, etc, etc because the majority of this country has never gave two f**ks about soccer like the rest of the world has. Kids in this country are taught from day one to love american football, basketball or baseball, not soccer. In fact, in my high school, soccer players from haiti, south america were made fun at, while the football team was loved, had cheerleaders and we had a highlights show every saturday morning just for kicks.

The moment the US national team has some sort of success worldwide, will be the moment that this country will put more exposure towards the sport. You don't think we can be great? Hell, we have 16 year old kids from the swamps of Florida running 4.2s 40 yard dashes and jumping 30 inch verticals. If you don't think a player with that type of speed can't be a menace on a counter attack or running down an attacker as a defender then you must have your head up your a.ss like you seem you do. The thing is, those kids are not taught to play with a ball using their feet but with their hands rather.

Whether that day will come or not, it's fairly evident that FIFA wants to tap into the American market. Soccer doesn't need us but they can definitely make billions of dollars if this country shows some sympathy for the sport one day. And with the type of athletes that we produce, a lot of the great powers in the world would not want to see us coming up.
 7 years ago '05        #129
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10876 10876
American football>>>>soccer
basketball>>>>soccer
hockey>>>>soccer
rugby>>>>soccer

I don't dislike soccer, just saying the sports I like best better than soccer. But I do like world cup soccer and get into it because MLS sucks here. It's boring and no good and not alot of world class players...But to say that soccer is the most physical sport in the world is f**kin retarded..

In American football we wear heavy equipment pads for safety issues...Rugby is the most physical sport of all-time..Those guy's are tough and extreme!! They wear not a damn thing but their uniforms and they hit people hard! Bones get broken, teeth get knocked out, faces get bloody, f!ghts breakout so easy, black eye's everywhere, knots on foreheads...Hell they even have a world cup in rugby as well....

But we really can't disrespect soccer. Because NFL American football had descended from soccer and rugby. So that's like football's parents....I respect the game of soccer because those players have great stamina and also it's the most popular sporting event.

If you don't like a certain sport, then simply don't watch it. You don't have to disrespect it. Be open minded and give it a shot.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 06-21-2010, 12:13 PM         #130
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SEAN f**kING TAYLOR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RIP..

f**k soccer

kobe a.ss...
 7 years ago '05        #131
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
Why? because you say so?

The US wouldn't be a power like those countries in a matter of a day or two like brazil, germany, argentina, etc, etc because the majority of this country has never gave two f**ks about soccer like the rest of the world has. Kids in this country are taught from day one to love american football, basketball or baseball, not soccer. In fact, in my high school, soccer players from haiti, south america were made fun at, while the football team was loved, had cheerleaders and we had a highlights show every saturday morning just for kicks.

The moment the US national team has some sort of success worldwide, will be the moment that this country will put more exposure towards the sport. You don't think we can be great? Hell, we have 16 year old kids from the swamps of Florida running 4.2s 40 yard dashes and jumping 30 inch verticals. If you don't think a player with that type of speed can't be a menace on a counter attack or running down an attacker as a defender then you must have your head up your a.ss like you seem you do. The thing is, those kids are not taught to play with a ball using their feet but with their hands rather.

Whether that day will come or not, it's fairly evident that FIFA wants to tap into the American market. Soccer doesn't need us but they can definitely make billions of dollars if this country shows some sympathy for the sport one day. And with the type of athletes that we produce, a lot of the great powers in the world would not want to see us coming up.
...because history says so.

And the US will never get it. I don't think there is one aspect of American culture that indicates the US will ever really be able to love football like other places do.

Running fast doesn't make you a great player. Theo Walcott is very fast - he is nowhere near great, nor will he ever be unless he learns the game properly. And by the time he's learnt the game, he will have lost some of his pace. The same goes for any super fast kid you're talking about. You can't pick up football at 16 & expect to play at the highest level btw. And imagine - maybe if those kids were playing football from the young age required to be great, they wouldn't be focused on sprint training...& therefore wouldn't be as fast. They would, however, be better footballers.
Jumping high. I mean, come on. It's an even worse point than the running thing.

The best players are the smartest players - fast players, strong players etc, are plentiful. Dennis Bergkamp didn't need to run particularly fast to be great. He was mentally quicker than any human being could possibly be physically.

FIFA is money hungry. The US is money hungry. It should be a match made in heaven - but it won't be, because money is NOT the most important thing in football.

And talking about the minute the US has some worldwide success, you'll go into football overdrive. So you need success to breed support to breed success again. But no-one else does! That is why you are at a disadvantage, despite being the world superpower, & why you cannot sustain any sort of position in football. Success is NOT a substitute for culture.
 7 years ago '04        #132
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
lol @ the dudes saying join your local soccer club, you won't last. Maaan you wouldn't last against me hitting you one play in football lol. TS had a valid point. He didn't say soccer wasn't the biggest sport in the world, he just argued against the fallacy that soccer is bigger in EVERY other country besides the US. Then everyone else kinda took it their own way, but that's all he said. And yes, we're good at soccer. Not to sound conceded or anything.... but we're good at most things lol. We're good @ soccer, skiiing, came in 2nd i think for women's curling? But does it look like I give a f**k about any of those? We care about sports we like, and won't let the rest of the world tell us what we should find enjoyable. It has nothing to do with winning, just watch what you like and stfu
 7 years ago '05        #133
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
The worst football match I never seen was the most beautiful football match I ever seen. Fact.

There is so many individual factors that affect a football match, environmental, tactical, mental, physical, physiological. It isn't about being the fastest, strongest. Teams have to adapt and learn to play to the opposition weaknesses, not just what the players are like but use the environment around them to gain an advantage.

You got managers playing mind games to try to gain an advantage. All that s**t is mad interesting to watch.

I don't think A. football or any other American sport is played in an outside stadium is it? If not why not?

Last edited by Wasted; 06-21-2010 at 12:51 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #134
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Wasted said:
The worst football match I never seen was the most beautiful football match I ever seen. Fact.

There is so many individual factors that affect a football match, environmental, tactical, mental, physical, physiological. It isn't about being the fastest, strongest. Teams have to adapt and learn to play to the opposition weaknesses, not just what the players are like but use the environment around them to gain an advantage.

You got managers playing mind games to try to gain an advantage. All that s**t is mad interesting to watch.

I don't think A. football or any other American sport is played in an outside stadium is it? If not why not?

Yes, actually most are.
 7 years ago '05        #135
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
lol @ the dudes saying join your local soccer club, you won't last. Maaan you wouldn't last against me hitting you one play in football lol. TS had a valid point. He didn't say soccer wasn't the biggest sport in the world, he just argued against the fallacy that soccer is bigger in EVERY other country besides the US. Then everyone else kinda took it their own way, but that's all he said. And yes, we're good at soccer. Not to sound conceded or anything.... but we're good at most things lol. We're good @ soccer, skiiing, came in 2nd i think for women's curling? But does it look like I give a f**k about any of those? We care about sports we like, and won't let the rest of the world tell us what we should find enjoyable. It has nothing to do with winning, just watch what you like and stfu
- this thread, along with many others, are continually hijacked by goons who love downtalking "soccer". The threadstarter is actually one such goon, hence the immediate reaction;
- the word is "conceited";
- the world would actually prefer if you all stfu & never mentioned "soccer" at all. We don't need you, & we don't want you.
 7 years ago '05        #136
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Wasted said:

And you just described American Football
 7 years ago '05        #137
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10876 10876
 Wasted said:

American football is played open roof outside stadiums all the time...Theirs only a few domes in the NFL. Have you see snow and rain impact a game before..

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 7 years ago '04        #138
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 Wasted said:

Please explain the first quote because it went over my head.

Environmental factors... are you like kidding, or serious? I mean I know you don't watch A. Football so maybe you think it's all domes but....

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Just to show a few.

I was looking for a game video of Phillies and the Rays when they were slipping around and s**t in f**king torrential downpour in 08 World Series, but I found this instead and posting just for my personal enjoyment. :agreement6:

[video - click to view]

As far as mindgames go, those are played in all sports. A. Football to the highest degree I'd think, since you literally change your formations after every play. If you're not talking strategy wise and mean verbal I can post some Phil Jackson clips
 7 years ago '05        #139
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
this thread, along with many others, are continually hijacked by goons who love downtalking "soccer". The threadstarter is actually one such goon, hence the immediate reaction;
- the word is "conceited";
- the world would actually prefer if you all stfu & never mentioned "soccer" at all. We don't need you, & we don't want you.
Then don't take your soccer talk to an American message board. Your the ones trying to force it down our throats.

Can someone just make 1 soccer thread so all these soccer fans can play in their own corner and not flood the forum with this bulls**t?
 7 years ago '04        #140
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
 Truth33 said:
Then don't take your soccer talk to an American message board. Your the ones trying to force it down our throats.

Can someone just make 1 soccer thread so all these soccer fans can play in their own corner and not flood the forum with this bulls**t?
How is he taking his "soccer talk" to an american message board when this is hate thread no 15234342342342 on soccer since the world cup started.

And go check the official world cup thread. we been postin in there. you lames who keep making hate threads and swear to hate soccer but can't stop talking about it are the ones who are flooding the board.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now